Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (572 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by LOVEGINO(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2019
Saw this in a group

Sir please advise me, my wife is always going to the gym center to enable her stay fit because i don't really like fat people,

Yesterday evening, she left for gym after preparing dinner around 4pm while i was at home because i didn't go to work yesterday. Immediately she came back, I was surprised at her sexual reactions; She rushed to the bathroom, took her bath, came out and pounced on me for sex.

I was surprised because is very much unlike her, i tried asking her what is happening, she said she was in the mood for sex. Meanwhile, i tried having sex with her previous night but she was giving excuses that she was tired because we had program in the church which made me to leave her.

So she pounced on me, removed my boxers and started romancing me, held my manhood so tight, i reminded her that her baby is still small so let's use condom, she refused..saying she want skin to skin, i became worried because i didn't want her to get pregnant while our baby is still small.

At the end of the day, we had sex, after which she gave our baby food and we ate too and she slept off while watching Television.

A massage came into her phone saying..

"Check your WhatsApp"

I had to on her data and checked her WhatsApp, surprisingly i saw massages from her gym instructor apologizing to her that He was sorry to have sex with her without protection, that he could no longer hold himself because of her beauty...

I became so mad, i now began to understand why she was forcing me to have unprotected sex with her. I snapped the massages with my phone and woke her up, she wanted to deny it so i brought the picture of the chat from her gym instructor, she now started crying and asking for forgiveness.

I told her the marriage is over that i will call her parents first thing tomorrow morning, she pleaded that even if am sending her away, I should not tell her parents what happened...

Am confused�, I loved my wife.. What should i do?
Re: Please Help by Davash222(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Respect her wish for the last time, don't tell her parents what happened but send her away!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Maxxim: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Omo
Re: Please Help by Pubichairs(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2019
cheesy Cheating is their tradition.. Am not surprised

That's why Ned nwoko did some kind ritual ..to Regina...sleep with another man and die grin

Baba no wan hear stories

2 Likes

Re: Please Help by Abfinest007(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2019
fake wife fake story
Re: Please Help by emmydiamon(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2019
This is serious, if Truly you love her, give her one one chance, but try and involve her family in this in order to caution her in case of next time. For my town on married woman will try this, once you sleep with another man while you are married na madness be the next thing. Thats the custom.
Re: Please Help by Slawormir: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr

I can easily say this an implausible story

Although it happens but most gym instructor hardly bang thier client not to talk of the married ones
The asss and body of thier client doesn't tempt them
They have seen and touched enough camel toe in thier life because their clients normally wear leggings

All they are interested in is to create a good name so they can have more clients
Re: Please Help by jiana02(f): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Tales by moonlight
Re: Please Help by vincentjk(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Why allow you wife visit a gym with a male instructor at first?

Just like keeping your fish outside knowing fully well you've an uncaged dog, when the dogs eats it you start blaming the dog for eating your fish. Sounds funny and stupid
Re: Please Help by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Women are always up to something
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
If your story is true, where did the sex happen? She can’t possibly be fvcked in the gym. angry she follow the gym instructor enter office go fvck.

Also is the gym instructor her personal gym instructor? Is her gym session special that it’s only she and Oga instructor that were there alone?

So many questions!!! But las las she was fvcked and cannot he unfvcked.

Do whatever you dim fit
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
A Female Kitchen Assistant and Waiter needed in a sports centre on Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

Interested candidates should reside within Opebi-Toyin-Allen axis.

Contact the number on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Love That Ass / Five Signs You 'may' Be Dealing With An Emotionally Unavailable Person / Will You Accept This Job Even If Your Spouse Doest Support It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.