Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project (14634 Views)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / FOI: SERAP Seeks Details Of Spending On Failed $460m CCTV, Other Chinese Loans / Nigeria Servicing $460 Million Loan For Failed Abuja CCTV Project — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by ShegzyB: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
planetx:
How is $460 million 165 trillion naira

my bad....thats billion..... but you get the drift.
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by koffsman(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
How many cases of the Federal govt is in courts sef I swear this country is a show of shame and am very sure this case will be dragged for years to come what a shame nothing is working expect when they want to use force on harmless citizens and intimidate themselves as for this case my judgement am so sure after years will be No Case but still Maggi u go know who your papa be death sentence
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by pedel: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
You keep disturbing us with this your logo design comment on almost every post on nairaland.
If you are so busy targeting every new post when do you have time to design logos for your clients?
In case you don't know what you are doing is called spamming and it's annoying.

Mynd44

Brandstudio01:
shocked
I would've suggested hearing from the FG first. But the problem is that our politicians are the last people to tell us the truth.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by easzypeaszy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
dolphinife:

I thought it was during the time of Jonathan that the contract was awarded and installation done? So wetin concern APC
wake up.. U just hate d truth... Are u saying dey don't kw wht dey saying... Ur brain dey pain u
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Brandstudio01: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
pedel:
You keep disturbing us with this your logo design comment on almost every post on nairaland.
If you are so busy targeting every new post when do you have time to design logos for your clients?
In case you don't know what you are doing is called spamming and it's annoying.

I guess what you mean is that I'm always disturbing you with facts. Oga you're a APC Supporter. Why not face your party and leave people's opinion alone my brother
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:
APC government and audio projects better love story than Afonja and amala.
WAILER SPOTTED.WHICH PARTY WAS IN POWER THEN?
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by pedel: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
What fact? I am advising you to stop spamming the posts with your logo design comments.
It's annoying.
Why not pay nairaland couple of thousand to advertise your business properly?
Don't try to ignore the point I raised and pretend as if I care about whatever fact you are peddling.
If you can't afford nairaland ads go and do Facebook ads and target small business owners in your adsets targeting and stop annoying people here.

Brandstudio01:
I guess what you mean is that I'm always disturbing you with facts. Oga you're a APC Supporter. Why not face your party and leave people's opinion alone my brother
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by heysquare(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Same thing happen in Lagos. The CCTV was installed in Lagos too and most of it has been vandalized while some are still standing without functioning.
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
heysquare:
Same thing happen in Lagos. The CCTV was installed in Lagos too and most of it has been vandalized while some are still standing without functioning.
It's the same project covering Abj, Lag and PH
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Brandstudio01: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
And you feel I have the money and I'm doing Logo for a token.

Same level of wisdom that has kept this country in perpetual darkness for decades. Please I'm open to your assistance brother if you have please. Better still you can lend me. I will pay back please. Because you don't want me to join the Yahoo or Kidnapping like others. do you?
Because you or your close relative could be my victim if I do sir

My mentor thought me never to critize what I do not understand my brother.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Gandollaar(f): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
ShegzyB:

Thats where the problem is. the youth have become so shortsighted and mentally depraved. Hunger and poverty have removed their thinking cap. everybody wants to just grab whatever they see....even if na for only today
And I am one of such Nigerians. If I get the opportunity, I will loot my turn because if I don't, even my village pipu will disown for coming back home empty hand. Even the people I work with will be very displeased with me and begin to plot my downfall as to give way.

I have no iota of confidence in the lager Nigeria project hence my opening sentence was a sacarsm, yesso.

As long as the status quo remains, to hell with one Nigeria.
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by SOFTENGR: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Enjoy the next level guys.
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by blackslayer: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
daddytime:
In fact, each time I come across vandalized remains of the failed CCTV fraud around Abuja, I just shudder and shake my head in disgust with curses on the perpetrators of this scam.

It shall never be well with them all where ever they are.

They might think they got one over Nigerians, but na curse dem heap upon themselves.

Heartless and evil people.

your curse doesn't mean 5hit. act ...act....stop your wishes and hopes and curses!
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by jahsharon: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Waterypussy2:
Well, as long as the dead meat's seller's 30k is inside it, please let the old lanky tyrant be so he can pay his hungry errand boys.

If you are not mentally imbalance then you will know that this is one of the white projects of the drunk ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke. He will not go unpunished.
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by jahsharon: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:

Nincompoops should not have access to smartphones.
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by farem: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:

The audio medulla inside your thick skull is the only problem of your understanding.
You have been so 'virused' that you will attribute whatever Lugard failed to do to APC government
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by webngnews: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
It is only when we invest in science and technology can we overtake the present nigeria
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by dollarprincess(f): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Nawa ooh so na so 460$ mill take Waka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salami Panel Report: Fear Grips Magu’s Boys / Fuel Scarcity Grounds Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Commuters Stranded / We Will Transform Yaba To Major Technology Hub - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.