Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project (14636 Views)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / FOI: SERAP Seeks Details Of Spending On Failed $460m CCTV, Other Chinese Loans / Nigeria Servicing $460 Million Loan For Failed Abuja CCTV Project — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by StrikeBack(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2019
Ww
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by realstars: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2019
When the contract is over, good bay to the contractor.
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by tunjiajayi: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:
APC government and audio projects better love story than Afonja and amala.

Yamree!
You've got the IQ of meat.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2019
It's time government are been held accountable...... Nigeria is paying back this loan + interest, but nothing to show......

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by helinues: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2019
MrIroh:
[s][/s]

You are even confused to the extent you recancelled the comments you already cancelled

Frustration no dey easy ooo
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Gandollaar(f): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2019
dolphinife:

I thought it was during the time of Jonathan that the contract was awarded and installation done? So wetin concern APC
So why are they hiding the details of the transaction?
Use your head for once.
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by maxiuc(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84520616:

This money is sitting comfortably in the foreign accounts of some of the evil and corrupt politicians that raped. looted and squandered our National treasury.
May it never be well with PDP and all the evil politicians that took our country 60 years back.

May all the evil politicians that turned our nation upside down never go scot free, along with their supporters.
They will all never end well.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

Can you just imagine!
you inclusive

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Gandollaar(f): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84520616:

This money is sitting comfortably in the foreign accounts of some of the evil and corrupt politicians that raped. looted and squandered our National treasury.
May it never be well with PDP and all the evil politicians that took our country 60 years back.

May all the evil politicians that turned our nation upside down never go scot free, along with their supporters.
They will all never end well.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

Can you just imagine!
Tell APC to release the details of PDP's thievery in the project. And do it quickly before your tormentors come to cancel your trash.
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by helinues: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2019
MrIroh:
[s][/s]
Na your cancel?

I'm making sure no stone is left unturned

We are saying the same thing. Only frustration can make one do such kind of mistakes
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by HolyHero: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2019
CCTV cameras will drastically reduce the number of one chance incident in Abuja.. it would help in arresting the culprits of such act and preventing the crime.. But $460M was spent on a failed project.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Gandollaar(f): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:
Mr Hero beer, what do you have to say to this?
He says I should tell you to tell APC to grant SERAPs request. Let them expose the scam perpetrated by PDP or are they involved too?

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by helinues: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Gandollaar:
He says I should tell you to tell APC to grant SERAPs request. Let them expose the scam perpetrated by PDP or are they involved too?

Stands are opened
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:
APC government and audio projects better love story than Afonja and amala.
.... 2010 APC was in Power abi ?

Let me SLAP some *** Read the Article *** before you comment into this your BLOCK HEAD grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Gandollaar(f): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2019
seunmsg:

The project was conceived, awarded, and executed by Goodluck Jonathan of PDP. The project also turned audio project under same PDP.
So why is APC not releasing info about it? Maybe the crook behind it is now a saint in APC?
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by helinues: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2019
MrIroh:
[s][/s]nope
I'm just enjoying my job happily
I love seeing comments to cancel and trash
omenka is my honeypot

when I retire my children will take Insha'Allah

@ bolded I reject that IJN

Count innocent kids out of your frustration
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by OyinO: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2019
Brandstudio01:
But I think we should Hear from the federal government first

Hear what? Listen and hear your dumb ignorance speak out lies? How many times have we witnessed public funds disappear like this? NEPA Power Reforms, Contracts and what have you?
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Gandollaar(f): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84520635:

This is what hatred for your country can turn you to.
Imagine your people at home reading this rubbish from you.
They will all be slapping your head asking you 'can't you read'? and begging you to stop disgracing them online.
Lazy wailer.

Lolcheesy
Let the kid know!
You are his mentor. Those who rush to comment off-point and book space before reading the OP expose themselves as low-lifers in real life.
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Philinho(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2019
Brandstudio01:
But I think we should Hear from the federal government first
To hear the truth or lies ?
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by MoIbrahim: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2019
About time. If nothing, they need to be dragged. Embezzlement or not, why waste our money on failed projects?
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Zero-account projects like this are the reason why friends of politicians (who have no bonafides or track records in the business world) can suddenly wake up and launch billion-dollar airlines.

When you ask them they simply tell you it is God that gave them success.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Edyice: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2019
LIFELESS : prof this people don't know that we own the judiciary TOO cool

Prof : grin

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Gandollaar(f): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:

Stands are opened
But I'm typing from the pews grin
Re: SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project by Gandollaar(f): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2019
Edyice:
LIFELESS : prof this people don't know that we own the judiciary TOO cool

Prof : grin
Is that the vp academics? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Osodeke: Don’t Vote Politicians With Children Abroad / PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others / More Trouble For Governor Sule As Group Urge UK, EU To Impose Visa Ban On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.