Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street (45902 Views)

Sule Lamido: Salihu Tanko-yakasai More Courageous Than Adesina And Shehu / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2019
and paid robots grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by waledeji(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2019
MrIroh:
[s][/s]
Only you withing 12hrs shocked shocked shocked

This is beyond ordinary shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by ekestic1976(f): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84520871:
Democracy is now under threat cos PDP lost an election.
But for all the election PDP won in recent times,
It is victory for democracy innit?!

Wailers are just pathetic and Hypocritical sha!
Shame!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by shosky1794: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2019
This Deji too is calling comrade. After PDP stopped paying he became a comrade. Was he an activist when he was trying to contest for PDP media publicity secretary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by enshi(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Milay
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Philinho(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2019
IDIOT.....They fought for DEMOCRACY
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2019
pdp and failure and 5 na 6.
As long as Ipob is still supporting you guys then you're bound to fail till eternity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2019
hyena politicians

yahama bello

Lauretta onochie

bubu

the elections in Osun , Ekiti and kogi are coup d'etat and not elections, even the presidential election, they will still repeat the same thing in Akwa Ibom in favour of Akpabio . Lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by toprealman: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Abfinest007:
this one does not know what street mean.street mean ghetto(slum)
Sorry to burst your bubble. As a medical doctor, you can still do "legit street" after "regular job".
This can mean from anything to almost everything..... content development, selling, designing, teaching, consulting......all na same street, just different corners.
To put things in the right perspective, the lawmaker, representing Kogi West senatorial district(Dino) had mocked Akpabio, saying that they will now be meeting on the "streets" of Abuja after the Ikot Ekpene-born politician lost his senate seat to Senator Christopher Stephen Ekpenyong......still on STREET MATTERZ, guess where you will find Dino now, "STREET"!
FYI, Akpabio is out of the STREET......for now. #InsideLife

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Bighead9: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2019
wwwihy:
grin cheesy cheesy
On behalf all the Pained PDP members

Plus all IPOB terrorist. They seems to be more pained than Dino and Sani. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Zenithpeak(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2019
You guys teamed up against yourselves thinking your gathering against Goodluck Jonathan.

From Atiku, Saraki, Sowore, Sheu Sanni, Dino Melaye and several others... Did you ever think you can beat Satan to his game?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Enemyofpeace: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2019
I know sey this election go pain Dino well well, but i wont be surprised to see the modafoka licking the ass of Buhari just to come back in 2023. The guy likes power and publicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Zenithpeak(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2019
You guys teamed up against yourselves thinking your gathering is against Goodluck Jonathan.

From Atiku, Saraki, Sowore, Sheu Sanni, Dino Melaye and several others... Did you ever think you can beat Satan to his game?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Enemyofpeace: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2019
Philinho:
IDIOT.....They fought for DEMOCRACY
who foughted for democracy?

dominique come and see o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2019
drey076:
H
.... Laugh wan kiee me for here grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by fk001(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2019
He forgot to include Saraki

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by quickberry2(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2019
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by emmydiamon(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2019
Street of hard knock? Or which street do you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by celeiyke: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2019
superlanny:
Chai, a gathering of failed losers, birds of a feather, flock together. But Dino has what it take to take Nollywood by storm, APC is a serial Punisher.

grin
U called them losers What are u then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Edyice: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2019
LIFELESS : This Yoruba demon was with my wife in London planning against GEJ some years back, little did the mofos knew what we have in mind.... grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Prince001(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2019
Nicklaus619:
I got zero concern for politicians, they don't worth my worries, they are after their selfish interest. In fact I ain't voting no more cool

Best comment I read here for such a long time!
That's the spirit Bro!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Prince001(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2019
Nicklaus619:
I got zero concern for politicians, they don't worth my worries, they are after their selfish interest. In fact I ain't voting no more cool

Best comment I ever read here!
That's the spirit Bro!

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Devilfriend(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84520871:
Democracy is now under threat cos PDP lost an election?
But for all the election PDP won in recent times,
and even the court over ruling the results and sacking APC politicians that won some posts and saying all the posts should go to their PDP opponents,
It is victory for democracy innit?!

Wailers are just pathetic and Hypocritical!
Shame!

Wickedness even on Sunday morning the first day of the month you still dey report people?
You no go change!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Devilfriend(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84520837:

GBAMsolutely!

Walahi!
To beat you dey ungry me I swear.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by AfroBeatDiary: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Video?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by Devilfriend(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84520826:
Birds of a feather wink cheesy... cheesy..... grin

Aboki oni suya!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street by damosade(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2019
They are welcome
Other news
We register your business with corporate affairs commission, process your TIN, process your SCUML and audited statement of account.. Also aid your account opening process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) / Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.