Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab (6848 Views)

Is This Fee Not Outrageous? (UNICAL Med Lab 4th Year) / Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by paul100(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please my fellow nairalanders,my brother is having difficulty in choosing between biochemistry and med lab.Pls which one is better in terms of job etc
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by herakles: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
paul100:
Please my fellow nairalanders,my brother is having difficulty in choosing between biochemistry and med lab.Pls which one is better in terms of job etc

medical laboratory science is better

2 Likes

Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by fidel2(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
baba med lab...

1 Like

Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Kyra1(f): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Med lab is better

1 Like

Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by arinzos(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
paul100:
Please don't Don't think about It that Much,just Choose MLS Already.
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by deltateam: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
herakles:

medical laboratory science is better

Med lab is better by farrrrrrrr!

Biochemistry na name especially in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Yohh: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Is op okay?
Med lab science and biochemistry na mate?

1 Like

Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Dannonye(f): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Critically if u like trying out new things and experiments go for biochemistry
Med lab is cool too
But biochemistry allows u to create more
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by paul100(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
I want to thank you all for the advice
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by arinzos(m): 6:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Dannonye:
Critically if u like trying out new things and experiments go for biochemistry

Med lab is cool too

But biochemistry allows u to create more
Ohh,you think Medlab doesn't Create More or Experiment New things
Who do you think Test new Drugs in Human ?
Within and outside Nigeria,MedLab is Still the better option.
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Abdurrazzaqq62(m): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2019
paul100:
med lab is incomparably better than biochemistry

1 Like

Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Dannonye(f): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2019
arinzos:

Ohh,you think Medlab doesn't Create More or Experiment New things
Who do you think Test new Drugs in Human ?
Within and outside Nigeria,MedLab is Still the better option.

Biochemists test effect of drug on human..if they have a lab they can make drugs
I never said any is better
No profession is better than the other.
happiness and fulfilment is key

1 Like

Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by bularvz: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Both have advantages and disadvantages but all in all as a biochemist and laboratory analyst, I will advise you to go for med lab as med courses are always in high demand in Nigeria.
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Dannonye(f): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Just say that you're studying biochem, olodo!
Im an engineering student
Plus u need to learn how to respect others and their opinions
Im not an "olodo"
i find that disrespectful
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Jman06(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Biochem is too shallow especially at undergraduate level. You may not know anything or just little after graduation!

Go for medlab
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by STENON(f): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Add nursing to the list .
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Bluehill1051: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dannonye:

Im an engineering student
Plus u need to learn how to respect others and their opinions
Im not an "olodo"
i find that disrespectful
You're mad
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Dannonye(f): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bluehill1051:
You're mad
Well I'm not
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by ahnie: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bluehill1051:
You're mad
Stupid inept.
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by ahnie: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dannonye:

Well
I'm not
Pls kindly forgive the madman... he's a renowned punter and a madman.tho we're trying to secure a well equipped mental facility for him to be admitted in.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Bluehill1051: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
ahnie:

Stupid inept.
When will this one have sense sef?! Useless olosho!

1 Like

Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by ahnie: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bluehill1051:
When will this one have sense sef?! Useless olosho!
Punter...go to the romance thread with your other moniker and continue with your wails on how betnaija z slowly killing you.i'd come drop my comments as usual.

Addicted punter!
I learnt it runs in the family!
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Bluehill1051: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
ahnie:

Punter...go to the romance thread with your other moniker and continue with your wails on how betnaija z slowly killing you.i'd come drop my comments as usual.

Addicted punter!
I learnt it runs in the family!
Lame..
.Lame... Lame...! Get a life dude!

1 Like

Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by Dannonye(f): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
ahnie:

Pls kindly forgive the madman... he's a renowned punter and a madman.tho we're trying to secure a well equipped mental facility for him to be admitted in.

Thanks!
I was pondering
He's probably dealing with self esteem issues
Ion see y anyone shd throw tantrums on pple they dnt know
Sorta weird
Re: Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab by nlPoster: 12:51am On Feb 04, 2020
ahnie:

Thanks!

How do you escape being banned?

You're clearly struggling with mental issues.

Always bursting with fury all over the forum, even to people who have no idea who or what you're supposed to be.

(1) (Reply)

Oou Admission List Is Out / See The Ridiculous School Advert I Saw Yesterday Evening At Akure (photo) / Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.