Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Python Udemy Videos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Udemy Videos (2190 Views)

How Can Can Transfer Udemy Videos Downloaded On Phone To Labtop / How Do I Download Udemy Videos / Udemy Coupons: FREE--BE FAST BEFORE IT EXPIRES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Udemy Videos by Topzeeonly(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Does anyone has udemy videos on python programming.

Please share me through WhatsApp or through my mail at ibidapotobi88@gmail.com.

Would appreciate it guys.
Re: Python Udemy Videos by Playstation1: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bros, How Do One Get The Udemy Videos?

I'm Learning Python And I Am Using Sololearn.Com

But I'm In The Beginning Stage, If U Can Help Me In Any Way On How To Progress Or Other Ways/sites/app I Could Use To Progress My Learning Curve, I Would Be Most Greatful.
Re: Python Udemy Videos by peterincredible: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
to get free udemy courses go to freetutorials.us and download the course you want to take it is free all you just need is mb and knowledge of how to use torrent
Re: Python Udemy Videos by Topzeeonly(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
peterincredible:
to get free udemy courses go to freetutorials.us and download the course you want to take it is free all you just need is mb and knowledge of how to use torrent

Will try that out, thanks.
Re: Python Udemy Videos by Topzeeonly(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Playstation1:
Bros, How Do One Get The Udemy Videos?

I'm Learning Python And I Am Using Sololearn.Com

But I'm In The Beginning Stage, If U Can Help Me In Any Way On How To Progress Or Other Ways/sites/app I Could Use To Progress My Learning Curve, I Would Be Most Greatful.

Try searching for it on YouTube, that might help.
Got an answer from a post above.
Re: Python Udemy Videos by Playstation1: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Topzeeonly:

Try searching for it on YouTube, that might help. Got an answer from a post above.
Tanx bro
Re: Python Udemy Videos by sparkle7: 5:34am On Dec 02, 2019
I got my first two certification from udemy completely free! Just go to Google and type ' Udemy free python courses ' You wikk see lots of them course your can take for free with certificate. I did this for django and got my cert from udemy.
Alternatively, you can use YouTube to download videos. Find a particular tutor you like and follow him/her religiously.
Derek Banas is cool if you want to grab the whole concept at a go.
The new Boston is another cool channel. Brad traversy is also a good tutor.
My 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: Python Udemy Videos by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2019
Topzeeonly:
Does anyone has udemy videos on python programming.

Please share me through WhatsApp or through my mail at ibidapotobi88@gmail.com.

Would appreciate it guys.

5k. a give away price. it includes a complete Data science course from udacity too and statistics.
Re: Python Udemy Videos by IceColdVeins(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2019
mikezuruki:

5k. a give away price. it includes a complete Data science course from udacity too and statistics.

Re: Python Udemy Videos by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2019
IceColdVeins:

Hopefully God reveals the content to you, then you'd know it's a give away for the one I quoted. Nice day man
Re: Python Udemy Videos by LadyHeaven(f): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
peterincredible:

Please sir can you kindly explain how I can do this?
Re: Python Udemy Videos by peterincredible: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Please sir can you kindly explain how I can do this?
babe just go to youtube and watch some videos about torrent and how to download from a torrent website it wont take you up to an hour to understand it,it is not difficult at all then after that go to udemy and search for any course you would like to take then if you spot any with good review(mostly will be paid course) then you go to freetutorials.us to search for that course if they have it then you download it freetutorials.us is a torrent website that is why i said that you should learn how to use torrent first
Re: Python Udemy Videos by LadyHeaven(f): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
peterincredible:
babe just go to youtube and watch some videos about torrent and how to download from a torrent website it wont take you up to an hour to understand it,it is not difficult at all then after that go to udemy and search for any course you would like to take then if you spot any with good review(mostly will be paid course) then you go to freetutorials.us to search for that course if they have it then you download it freetutorials.us is a torrent website that is why i said that you should learn how to use torrent first

Thank you, the courses I search for unfortunately wasn't there
Re: Python Udemy Videos by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2019
LadyHeaven:

what course
Re: Python Udemy Videos by peterincredible: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2019
LadyHeaven:

is it a course on programming or general it course i guess u will find a good alternative that has at least 4.5 rating or above out of 5 if you check the rating of the course on udemy what skill did you want to learn actually?
Re: Python Udemy Videos by LadyHeaven(f): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2019
peterincredible:
is it a course on programming or general it course i guess u will find a good alternative that has at least 4.5 rating or above out of 5 if you check the rating of the course on udemy what skill did you want to learn actually?

Graphics design and digital marketing

1 Like

Re: Python Udemy Videos by Gbadepro(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2019
Pls can you give guidance on how torrent works better, is it in form of a software or what sir

Thanks

peterincredible:
Re: Python Udemy Videos by peterincredible: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Gbadepro:
Pls can you give guidance on how torrent works better, is it in form of a software or what sir

Thanks

pls read the chats above and pls remember most it skills are skills in which u will learn by doing mostly research learn to use google and and runing round the internet it is a valuable skill learn it now oo
Re: Python Udemy Videos by Gbadepro(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
peterincredible:
pls read the chats above and pls remember most it skills are skills in which u will learn by doing mostly research learn to use google and and runing round the internet it is a valuable skill learn it now oo

Thanks bro, but is it advisable to make use of a system or an Android can also work perfectly with it
Re: Python Udemy Videos by peterincredible: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Gbadepro:

Thanks bro, but is it advisable to make use of a system or an Android can also work perfectly with it
yes you can use both pc and andriod to download torrent files i use bittorrent on pc and i use fluid on andriod
Re: Python Udemy Videos by iammiracle1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Teacher Needed / Useless Youtube Channels Every Beginner Front End Developer Should Avoid / Php Programmer Help Me Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.