Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Do I Download Udemy Videos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Download Udemy Videos (2083 Views)

How Do I Download Udemy Courses On My PC For Offline Viewing? / How Can Can Transfer Udemy Videos Downloaded On Phone To Labtop / Python Udemy Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download Udemy Videos by StupidDrunkard: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
I just bought a JavaScript course on Udemy. But I have been trying to download it, but I don’t seem to see any download link. Please can anyone to tell me How do I download Udemy videos on my pc, so that I can watch them offline.
Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Udemydownload.com
Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by StupidDrunkard: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Stephenomozzy:
Udemydownload.com
I appreciate your reply. But I meant that I already paid for the course I want to download the course on Udemy site. How do I do it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by Nerro042: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
StupidDrunkard:
I just bought a JavaScript course on Udemy. But I have been trying to download it, but I don’t seem to see any download link. Please can anyone to tell me How do I download Udemy videos on my pc, so that I can watch them offline.

Ok don't know much about the pc version. But i believe someone has the solution down there
Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by TheTraveler: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nerro042:

In the video line up, you can see a small arrow pointing down. That's for download

I believe OP is asking how to download on system.

@ StupidDrunkard follow these steps.

0. Download IDM (internet download manager) IDM download via https://t(.)me/aiosetup/970

1. Install the software

2. Open the course and select the video that you want to download you'll see a sticky (Download this video button).

3. Click and select the format you want it.

Dazzol

Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by olubantylove(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
This what I use in downloading udemy to my system.

Download udeler app... It's for pc.

Install it on your pc. Open the app and login with you udemy credentials.

You will see the courses you have on your normal udemy account. Click on the download icon on any of the course you want to download and it will be downloaded on your system even with subtitles and all the course files like pdfs, zip file and all.

I hope this helps @OP
Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by StupidDrunkard: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thanks guys, I appreciate your inputs. I will try these as soon as I can
Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by Thunday1005(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
StupidDrunkard:
Download video downloader plus, install the extension on your browser, after installing it will show the icon on the left,
Click on it anytime you are on the page , it will show you different quality, click on the one you want and it will start downloading.
Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by Whatshallido: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
olubantylove:
This what I use in downloading udemy to my system.

Download udeler app... It's for pc.

Install it on your pc. Open the app and login with you udemy credentials.

You will see the courses you have on your normal udemy account. Click on the download icon on any of the course you want to download and it will be downloaded on your system even with subtitles and all the course files like pdfs, zip file and all.

I hope this helps @OP

You are right. I've also used it to download videos on udemy, but i tried it again subsequent time, it didn't work. It was not even connecting to udemy server. I think the udeler app has been banned by udemy.
Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by Vecto(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2022
StupidDrunkard:
Thanks guys, I appreciate your inputs. I will try these as soon as I can
Hi did it later work for you? Please what method did you use?
Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by Vecto(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Thunday1005:

Download video downloader plus, install the extension on your browser, after installing it will show the icon on the left,
Click on it anytime you are on the page , it will show you different quality, click on the one you want and it will start downloading.
After downloading the downloader plus please how do I install the extension of my browser? I'm stuck here
Re: How Do I Download Udemy Videos by Thunday1005(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Vecto:
After downloading the downloader plus please how do I install the extension of my browser? I'm stuck here
I think you will see install after downloading it,

You can check Google or YouTube on how to install extensions on your chrome browser

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Pirate Pbs Website, Post Fake Story About Tupac Still Alive / Php File Handling Help Needed / I Need Help On Waec Offline Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.