Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Out With The Old, In With The New - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Out With The Old, In With The New (1019 Views)

Data Wizards Of The Old Days / Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old / The Old Glo Netpro 3G Modem In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out With The Old, In With The New by AmadorSays: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
The best online banking experience is that which is easy, efficient and as you want it to be. You get unrestricted and secure access to your account anytime and anywhere at your convenience.

Imagine a bank that runs 24 hours, 365 days without closing, that's what you get with the new online bots like LEO. You can chat them up on WhatsApp and Facebook and carry out all sort of transactions, banking safely and securely from any location on your phone.

Gone are the days of worrying about closing time or having issues with a customer care that's can't be reached, in this present era, all your transactions are just a chat away.
https://www.ubagroup.com/leo/
https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/personal-banking/digital-banking/internet-banking/

Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by bukkielee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
nice
Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by Hundjager: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Chatbot AI like leo, I wish all banks can emulate UBA, they ve made banking easy.
Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by shiftback: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Leo is the major reason why I prefer to use my UBA account. Imagine not having to leave WhatsApp to do almost all major banking activities.
Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by MayenKudi: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
The 24 hrs service of these chat bots is a serious advantage over regular customer care, apparently that's the idea banks are adopting
Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by JasonSleek(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
How do I change the initial account number I used to register and replace it with another one.
Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by investigator007: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm everything is going digital now a days, imagine having a customer care you can chat on WhatsApp with
Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by Niswayne19: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2019
I actually love Leo been using it for a while now and it makes transaction easy.
Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by Ndamanjoshua: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2019
I have always used Leo on Facebook messenger. I never knew it’s now on WhatsApp. Thanks for the information
Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by Yinksy09(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2019
This is a better way for customer service. I love this from uba bank
Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by Melaninprincess(f): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2019
Love this from UBA
Re: Out With The Old, In With The New by enoch273: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thumbs up to the OP for this unique article, UBA ve been in the waves for a while now, I must commmend them for a job well done.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ready For Sony's Mid-range Device / Samsung A30 Gets Android 10 With One UI 2 / I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.