Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season (27876 Views)

Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Danbroba: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin..space booked
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Topmaike007(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
If Liverpool fvckup na Leicester go win this league again

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by SatoshiPips(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
He's world class.
I see the way he quickly calculates.
Mehn it takes a thinker to act as such...
Officially, this guy is GOOD

10 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by penjm: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Half bread is better than chinchin. Good one.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by majamajic(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
man utd should sign Ndidi
problem solved

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Finally, something good comes out of Nigeria! Congratulations to Ndidi for this world class achievement. Keep it up and be consistent, the future is bright for you.

5 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
Amarabae:
Chai Igbo amaka

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by YThokage: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
woah

Check out this angry Nysc Provost in kwara state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmonEURTquw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by foreshore(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
jotey:
Leicester midfielder Wilfred Ndidi has made the most tackles in Europe’s top 5 leagues this season.

http://nigeriainfo247.com/2019/12/01/wilfred-ndidi-is-the-player-with-the-most-tackles-this-season/08/32/58/418/categorized/admin/#more-418

And also most underrated
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by madridsta007(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
jotey:
Leicester midfielder Wilfred Ndidi has made the most tackles in Europe’s top 5 leagues this season.

http://nigeriainfo247.com/2019/12/01/wilfred-ndidi-is-the-player-with-the-most-tackles-this-season/08/32/58/418/categorized/admin/#more-418

Leciester 1st Eleven.

That Choudary guy cant lace his boots.

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Larryallovernig:
Pls I don laugh tired cheesy cheesy grin
Lol
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Amarabae(f): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by CSTR2: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
We are lucky that he is a Nigerian product with no English allegiance.

England does not mind us giving us Tammy and tomori just to get him.

5 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by realestniggah: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
majamajic:
man utd should sign Ndidi

problem solved

No let him remain where he is, let him negotiate new contracts with high wage. He understands Leicester and Leicester understand him. Moving to a new club will just mess him up. No one is pursuing him.

6 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by tellwisdom: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na this same yeye tackle cost us nations cup against Algeria. Oga Na leg u de kick undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nice one
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Samueltemi337(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
If Liverpool fvckup na Leicester go win this league again
They will surely Bleep up
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Ryan14(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yabsun:
That guy dey ball..
Wilfred Ndidi joined Leicester city January 2017 and by now, probably he must have had higher starting appearances in EPL games than our brother who spent most of his career warming benches and collecting accolades his team mates worked for. Bolton will forever reckon with Jay jay, I wonder what Mikel would be remembered for in Stamford bridge. Back passer dm undecided

Calm down bro. Mikel won everything with Chelsea plus African nations cup. What do you want again naah??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by majamajic(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
realestniggah:

No let him remain where he is, let him negotiate new contracts with high wage. He understands Leicester and Leicester understand him. Moving to a new club will just mess him up. No one is pursuing him.

Ndidi is a big club material

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by SolarHub(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Topmaike007(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Samueltemi337:
They will surely Bleep up
na sure thing na
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Topmaike007(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
tellwisdom:
Na this same yeye tackle cost us nations cup against Algeria. Oga Na leg u de kick undecided
na same leg Madrid dey fine, i like am no be small
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Reference(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
majamajic:

Ndidi is a big club material

Totally agree. If he was European or perhaps South American he would already be on the radar of clubs such as Real Madrid or Juventus, clubs that seek to dominate from the middle.

Leicester once sold an asset named Kante so I don't think it will be out of place to sell Ndidi if or when the big money comes calling.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Techdra: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Amarabae:
Chai Igbo amaka

Dude's a Deltan though. Last time I checked, Delta State isn't "Igbo"

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Buffalo2(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
He deserves increase in wages
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by tfash96(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:
Ndidi is a ruthless midfielder like back in the days of Mascherano playing at the midfield.

Congratulations to him
oh God na better player u make me remember
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by garfield1: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
realestniggah:

I agree
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by JOHNPAUL53(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abfinest007:
when he is tackling other people won't they tackle him back

� � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by xcelentattitude(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sirmuel1:
I'm just happy for Iheanacho.

Before his substitution, Kelechi Iheanacho was yet to make a Premier League appearance for Leicester this season.

62' - He replaces Ayoze Perez
68' - Provides an assist to pull Leicester level
90+6 - Scores the winning goal to make it six straight wins.

But the dude is not happy for himself. He started running his mouth almost immediately. Soon he won't even make the bench.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by xcelentattitude(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
realestniggah:

He is even schooling self, the guy knows what he is doing.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by pazienza(m): 1:31am On Dec 02, 2019
Techdra:

Dude's a Deltan though. Last time I checked, Delta State isn't "Igbo"

Yes! Last time I checked, Delta is now an ethnic group, and Nzeogwu who hails from Delta is no longer Igbo, his Coup will now become Deltan coup and not Igbo coup.
You are not as clever as you think you are .

5 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Adebowalay(m): 1:34am On Dec 02, 2019
fecta:
Lets laugh at the man utd fans that thought that mourinho was the problem

Lets laugh at the man utd fans that thought that maguire was Van dijk for utd.

Lets laugh at the man utd fans that thought that Wan bissaka is better than trent.

grin grin

Even Sheffield is a better team.

Let me not even enter Arsenal mata seff. grin grin
����mad ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyimba Vs CARA Brazzaville: CAF Confederation Cup - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Lagos Open Water Swimming Championship (Photos) / Mourinho Says He Has More EPL Titles Than All 19 Managers Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.