Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,467 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season (27973 Views)

Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Dinirojones(m): 5:18am On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:
Ndidi is a ruthless midfielder like back in the days of Mascherano playing at the midfield.

Congratulations to him
no need comparing him with Pablo macherano , the Argentine was pure class his vision nd ability to see a pass ....ndidi on the other hand is a workhorse, tireless midfielder who needs to improve his creative side of the game .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by ServantsOfTruth: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2019
In Nigeria igbos are the best

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by livebyday(m): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Reference:

Totally agree. If he was European or perhaps South American he would already be on the radar of clubs such as Real Madrid or Juventus, clubs that seek to dominate from the middle.

Leicester once sold an asset named Kante so I don't think it will be out of place to sell Ndidi if or when the big money comes calling.

And Leicester regretted it

I believe they learned the hard way from that sale of Kante et Al

They won't be so quick to sell Ndidi

Trust me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by andrewbaba44: 5:58am On Dec 02, 2019
xcelentattitude:

But the dude is not happy for himself. He started running his mouth almost immediately. Soon he won't even make the bench.

He didn’t run his mouth ,I am sure you didn’t even watch the interview

Stop hating your own bro

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by UchihaItachi(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Yusfunoble:
The best DM in the league

You mean best from clubs sitting below Leicester in the table cos Fabinho is the best holding midfielder in the league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Youngjohnosas: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2019
fecta:
Lets laugh at the man utd fans that thought that mourinho was the problem

Lets laugh at the man utd fans that thought that maguire was Van dijk for utd.

Lets laugh at the man utd fans that thought that Wan bissaka is better than trent.

grin grin

Even Sheffield is a better team.

Let me not even enter Arsenal mata seff. grin grin
Man Utd is an upgrade of a Liverpool academy team. I want to watch them in the championship next season.

I hope their misery continues till the next generation. Liverpool all the way.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Amarabae(f): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2019
Techdra:

Dude's a Deltan though. Last time I checked, Delta State isn't "Igbo"

you sound so sick.
So ndidi is a Yoruba name?
Don't reply me again.
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by mabea: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2019
fecta:

Lets laugh at the man utd fans that thought that Wan bissaka is better than trent.

grin grin

Yes Mourinho was the problem. Ole will get it right las las

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by mabea: 6:43am On Dec 02, 2019
livebyday:

And Leicester regretted it

I believe they learned the hard from that sale of Kante et Al

They won't be so quick to sell Ndidi

Trust me
I think Ndidi fitted in perfectly, he gainfully replaced Kante.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by mabea: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
Man Utd is an upgrade of a Liverpool academy team. I want to watch them in the championship next season.

I hope their misery continues till the next generation. Liverpool all the way.
Really? You forgot too soon. Anyway Man utd can never do a Liverpool.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2019
He is not an England player, so the english press will not say much about it.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Has it ever occurred to you that there are Igbo people in Delta State? What language do you think the word "Ndidi" is?

Be guided .
Techdra:

Dude's a Deltan though. Last time I checked, Delta State isn't "Igbo"

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by fredoooooo: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2019
He's a very good player... with a very good mentality..
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by ajericho(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2019
fecta:

grin grin

am a red,

but make I follow you laugh the laugh

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by oloriooko(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Yeah he recently signed a new contract that increased his wage
Buffalo2:
He deserves increase in wages
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by CSTR2: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
UchihaItachi:

You mean best from clubs sitting below Leicester in the table cos Fabinho is the best holding midfielder in the league
He is better than fabinho.

It is like saying James milner is the best attacking midfielder in the league because Liverpool are top.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Rajosh(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
the only World class super eagles player
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by optimusprime2(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
bomasek:
Best export so far,miles ahead of Mikel

I have been saying this and I will still keep saying it... Mikel was never a defensive midfielder by default, his career went downstairs the moment Mourinho converted his role.

Ndidi on the other hand is a default Defensive Midfielder... just imagine at this time he gets converted to a winger... yes! now that's what I mean.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by ninodaniel(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
fecta:

grin grin

but wan bissaka is there in the top five tacklers and i didn't c Trent?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Braker63557: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Kidddd22: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by fecta: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
ninodaniel:

but wan bissaka is there in the top five tacklers and i didn't c Trent?

See the man utd fans ooo grin grin grin grin

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Techdra: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
pazienza:

Yes! Last time I checked, Delta is now an ethnic group, and Nzeogwu who hails from Delta is no longer Igbo, his Coup will now become Deltan coup and not Igbo coup.
You are not as clever as you think you are .

Whatever rocks your boat dude. Point is Delta State is not an "Igbo" state and that's fact. We are multi-lingual with so many tribes. You can blab about history. IDC.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Techdra: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Has it ever occurred to you that there are Igbo people in Delta State? What language do you think the word "Ndidi" is?

Be guided .

Igbo in Delta? As a language? Or as people? What you refer to as "Igbo" people in Delta is called Ndi Enuani and their language is "Ibo". Shitheads who claim to know their history. F-off man.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Techdra: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amarabae:

you sound so sick.
So ndidi is a Yoruba name?
Don't reply me again.
IGBO AMAKA

You think Igbo and Yoruba are the only tribes in Nigeria?! Pigs trying so hard to get allies and friends.

Spits.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by pazienza(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Techdra:

Whatever rocks your boat dude. Point is Delta State is not an "Igbo" state and that's fact. We are multi-lingual with so many tribes. You can blab about history. IDC.

Point is that there is no ethnic group called Delta.
Point is that Delta state is a multilingual state with indigenous Igbo speaking groups found there.
If Delta is not an Igbo state, then its not an Urhobo, Isoko ,Itsekiri or Ijaw state.
Fact is that Ndidi Onyinye Wilfred will be able to communicate in his local dialect with anyone from South East but can only communicate with your "Deltans" with Pidgin or English language.

Fact is that you are a very bitter person, and if care is not taken, you might run mad on top Igbo matter.

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by Techdra: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2019
pazienza:

Point is that there is no ethnic group called Delta.
Point is that Delta state is a multilingual state with indigenous Igbo speaking groups found there.
If Delta is not an Igbo state, then its not an Urhobo, Isoko ,Itsekiri or Ijaw state.
Fact is that Ndidi Onyinye Wilfred will be able to communicate in his local dialect with anyone from South East but can only communicate with your 'Deltans' with Pidgin or English language.

Fact is that you are a very bitter person, and if care is not taken, you might run mad on top Igbo matter.

Ndidi is an Ika man. Ika and Igbo are two different tribes from two different regions and their language isn't even so similar. Not everyone with an Arabic name is an Hausa man. Eishhhh. You can do a survey of Enuanis and ask them what they feel about being called "Igbo". Take a napkin with you...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season by pazienza(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2019
Techdra:

Ndidi is an Ika man. Ika and Igbo are two different tribes from two different regions and their language isn't even so similar. Not everyone with an Arabic name is an Hausa man. Eishhhh. You can do a survey of Enuanis and ask them what they feel about being called "Igbo". Take a napkin with you...

Ika perception to Igbo ethnicity is individualized. An Ika man, Dr Uzuh is the president of Igbo social club in Texas called People's club. Osita Mordi is an Ika who is at the forefront of Igbo rebuilding. Until Onyinye Ndidi comes out and say he isn't Igbo, he remains Igbo, being Ika doesn't stop one from being Igbo, just as being Ngwa doesn't stop one from being Igbo.

As for Enuani. I think you are the one who would need the handkerchief to clean your demonic eyes.
The Asagba of Asaba remains a grand patron of Ohaneze Ndiigbo, Uwaechue from Ogwashi-uku was a two tenure president of Ohaneze Ndiigbo, Okonjo Iweala and his late father, the Obi of Ogwashi uku are proud Igbos and played prominent roles in Biafra.
Enuani remains a subgroup of the Igbo people.

Bitter people like you are always looking to reap where you didn't sow. If Ndidi Onyinye was caught with drugs, you will be here demonically bashing him and Ndiigbo.
Stay off Ndiigbo issue and mind your inconsequential minority ethnic group, jeez! Why can't you lots mind your business?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? / Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics / Manchester United Signs Eric Bailly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.