Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1729 Views)

Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years / I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? / Jilted Lady’s Best Friend And Ex-fiance Get Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by emmysolo2001(f): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: . by zed7: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Insecurity from your little boy. Anyone dating a bar girl or a waitress or anyone in customer service should better have a thick skin.

4 Likes

Re: . by LONEER(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
to me you didn't do anything wrong , cause you don't know what tomorrow holds,
for your boo don't worry he will come around.

2 Likes

Re: . by emmysolo2001(f): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
zed7:
Insecurity from your little boy. Anyone dating a bar girl or a waitress or anyone in customer service should better have a thick skin.
he's not really a little boy he's 28.I think he's just being protective grin
Re: . by emmysolo2001(f): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
LONEER:
to me you didn't do anything wrong ,
cause you don't know what tomorrow holds,

for your boo don't worry he will come around.
thanks
Re: . by zed7: 4:57am On Dec 02, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Maturity is not about age or body size. It's about mental development, exposure and orientation.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2019
emmysolo2001:
He's insecure. That's a big red flag, learn to be observant and not ignore signs.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2019
Bar girls.. grin
Re: . by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2019
I saw one comment here yesterday,that says ......
"Guys will be alright,the moment they get to know that the "Y" in Your girlfriend is there for formality sake.. Its actually Our girlfriend... Leave the boy,make he use high Bp kill himself,because of a girl with that kind of job...

1 Like

Re: . by emmysolo2001(f): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
I saw one comment here yesterday,that says ......
"Guys will be alright,the moment they get to know that the "Y" in Your girlfriend is there for formality sake.. Its actually Our girlfriend... Leave the boy,make he use high Bp kill himself,because of a girl with that kind of job...
meaning
Re: . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
op is it a bar or beer palour u work?
cos i no trust girls wey dey work for beer palour cheesy
all dose ones wey drunk customers don pull dhier nipples and grab their yansh tire cheesy
girls dat work in beer palour
then customer service
abeg fear dem grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
He's insecure. That's a big red flag, learn to be observant and not ignore signs.

that why you no get ordinary bf ....alway shouting red flag ... in everyone there is an element of insecurity esp. when love is concern, she asked for a way forward not the way out.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
ericsmith:

that why you no get ordinary bf ....alway shouting red flag ... in everyone there is an element of insecurity esp. when love is concern, she asked for a way forward not the way out.

i never said she should leave him. I only said she should take note. It is good to be observant in relationships
Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lol
Re: . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
emmysolo2001:

OK TO THE GUYS:
As a guy what is the best way to approach a Lady be it an African or white?.
How would you like to be turned down?
And if you get turned down,what's the best reaction.
TO THE LADIES:
How would you like a guy to approach you?
What is the best way to turn a guy Down?
All the story you wrote below this no add up at allsmiley

The fact is that your bf is currently dating himself. Your heart don go fargrin

Meanwhile, your so called bf is still very much around, just be straightforward in your dealings & you both would enjoy the r/ship. It's not easy dating girls/guys working where you do due to experiences. My friend had his way with nearly all girls who were his co-workers at a hotel.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

I Do Part Time Dating, Call Me If Your Girlfriend Is Boring- Nigerian Lady. / Is These GIRL Good To Date? / Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.