Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy (1040 Views)

Meet LOPEZ My First GSD Puppy / Another Fresh Chubby Female Slant Back Gsd Puppy Now Available For Sale... / Mixed (rot And Gsd) Puppy For Sale (3mths) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy by Nicerazor(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hey guys so I have been following this thread for a while coz of my love for dogs.
I’m a criminologist and criminal investigator, VIP Protection Professional. My aim of getting a puppy is for security.

Meet Fergie my first puppy she is 5 weeks old and I just got her delivery today.
Gurus in the house I need your advises, supports and recommendations in order to get the best of her.

Re: Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy by Mckandre(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cute pup,she looks so much like my erra.

Get another puppy aswell, a male. if not u done get another agbani darego for hand.

1 Like

Re: Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy by Nicerazor(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Thanks bro..I will some day. That agbani darego darego part got me cracking lol
Mckandre:
Cute pup,she looks so much like my erra.

Get another puppy aswell, a male. if not u done get another agbani darego for hand.
Re: Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy by tobilavish(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2019
I would rather you get two castrated males....my friend has two.....they wreck havoc

1 Like

Re: Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy by Nicerazor(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
You mean I should get a male GSD?
tobilavish:
I would rather you get two castrated males....my friend has two.....they wreck havoc
Re: Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy by PeraGSD: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nicerazor:
Hey guys so I have been following this thread for a while coz of my love for dogs.
I’m a criminologist and criminal investigator, VIP Protection Professional. My aim of getting a puppy is for security.

Meet Fergie my first puppy she is 5 weeks old and I just got her delivery today.
Gurus in the house I need your advises, supports and recommendations in order to get the best of her.

Congratulations on getting your first pup.

A few things though. Who lets a new pup go to a new home at 5 weeks. It is not right. No good breeder worth that tag will allow that to be done. So many dog life things the pup needs to learn from mother and siblings. Minimum should have been 7 - 8 weeks. One of the reasons a dog will approach another not knowing the language and is yanked to pieces because it presented itself in a manner that shouldn't be.

On recommendations...since you got her for security we hope you also checked her background as in parents if they process such traits and the pup if it has the required drive for that kinda work. Then the training should start to fit purpose.

Walk your dog daily to promote your bond.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy by Nicerazor(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks a bunch for your contribution!
PeraGSD:

Congratulations on getting your first pup.

A few things though. Who lets a new pup go to a new home at 5 weeks. It is not right. No good breeder worth that tag will allow that to be done. So many dog life things the pup needs to learn from mother and siblings. Minimum should have been 7 - 8 weeks. One of the reasons a dog will approach another not knowing the language and is yanked to pieces because it presented itself in a manner that shouldn't be.

On recommendations...since you got her for security we hope you also checked her background as in parents if they process such traits and the pup if it has the required drive for that kinda work. Then the training should start to fit purpose.

Walk your dog daily to promote your bond.

Good luck.
Re: Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy by tobilavish(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nicerazor:
You mean I should get a male GSD?
if you want
Re: Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy by Nicerazor(m): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2019
So Fergie won’t stay where I provided for him to sleep. She decided to come sleep in my room. Any advise on how to make her used to where I provided for her?
Re: Meet Fergie My First GSD Puppy by tobilavish(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2019
Nicerazor:
So Fergie won’t stay where I provided for him to sleep. She decided to come sleep in my room. Any advise on how to make her used to where I provided for her?
lol.......arsenal have sufffer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Dog Kills Newborn Twin Babies / The Viper I Killed Today / Rottweiler Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.