Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) (34301 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Soldiers, Civilians Involved In Accident In Umuahia (Disturbing Photos) / Okada Man Overtaking A Tanker Involved In Accident In Lagos,1 Killed (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
I like that driver. The accident was well managed. Few fixes to flesh and metal. No local man deserves death.
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cause of accident i.e speeding.

But wait oo, I taught the military said police officers are also civilians?

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by MedicH: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
That woman be like oly mary epp us ooo lol

Una policemen de lucky no be me una jam. Na to just open fuel tank put am banger una go roast.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Krizeukay: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmm....hope they won't turn back and arrest them, and demand statement from them? Cuz Nigeria police isn't trustworthy at all.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by GrandMufti: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ebonyi amaka

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by philos(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
The title should have included
"WITHOUT COLLECTING MONEY FROM THE POLICE OFFICERS"

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by rainmoredays: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Godjone:
There is no news here. police work aside, they are humans too with blood running in their veins. They are somebody's father, mother, sisters, uncle, grandfather, etc
but the civilians they maltreat, extort and kill, are they GOATS.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by aloyin(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Godjone:
There is no news here. police work aside, they are humans too with blood running in their veins. They are somebody's father, mother, sisters, uncle, grandfather, etc
Godjone:
Godjone:
those people they molest are somebody's father, mother, sister, uncle, grandfather etc and there is blood in their vain as well. So sharaap!

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by lastmessenger: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
I will maintain the longest distance from a dying policeman.
Those guys in black uniform deserve zero pity from Nigerians
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Highesschief1: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Las Las we are all humans Sha because if police Don do you something you will never help any of them. Very wicked people
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Dolittlez(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Anago0147:
I know this woman

Very wicked woman

Thank God for her life though

She is too conscious of money. Too bad of her

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
they must have been bleeping inside d car. stingy ppl, even accident no let ds yeye woman leave her phone for ground. ndi ara
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by ZaramT: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
I hope those civilians collected money from those dirty men in black before the rescue

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by adaoshi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
police officers are human too. Some of us writing trash may be worse than them in their place of work. About 80% of you have benefited from their assistance in one way or the other.
Hypocrites

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by OcMichaels(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
zoba88:
Civilians rescued police officers after an accident along Nkwagu Army Barrack Road in Ebonyi State.The incident happened around 8:55am.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/civilians-rescue-police-officers-after.html?m=1
I don't even feel pity for them...
Not even a drop.....
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Civilians are now their friends
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Imagine meeting that woman In a station sad I don't just know why I feel karma is at work here shocked
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Una for leave them make dem die
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by lolybaby(f): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
after dry gin early momo. i can smell thier mouth

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Leo588(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Maybe he was sleeping-,driving oooo....chai...
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
rainmoredays:
but the civilians they maltreat, extort and kill, are they GOATS.

Leave that fool
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
adaoshi:
police officers are human too. Some of us writing trash may be worse than them in their place of work. About 80% of you have benefited from their assistance in one way or the other.
Hypocrites

Go to hell stupid police man.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by alezzy13: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
How Dem take enter bush na I wan know

Abi o. Me I sabi the area quite well and apart from the fact its quite busy, speed bumps even dey the road. I really wonder how them take enter bush.

Its possible he fell asleep or was just too reckless..
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by DarloDarlington: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
They are humans too

Get all leather shoe @20% discount.only black available
Sizes:42&43
Mode of payment: on delivery
Delivery: free for customers in ibadan &lagos (delivery time;1-3days)
Please serious buyers only!!!

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
How dem take see road enter bush sef drunken useless police!
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by yahoosurepass(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kendumazy:
Good one from the people.

8GB ATM CARD FLASH DRIVE FOR #1000 ONLY. it's a nice gift to gift to your clients this season. Few pieces remaining. Check link below to contact me.

fraudster......
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by dfrost: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
fixedhollies:
Good one... make we no pay evil with evil.

Na only naija police i see wey dey value car for road to know how much to bill you.

cheesy grin
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by achi4u(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Anago0147:
I know this woman

Very wicked woman

Thank God for her life though
if that woman handle ur case you're a goner, very heartless woman most times I do ask weather she's married with kids,the last thing she can do is to laugh with you.

Thank God for their lives anyway.

Why Do Nigerian Embassies Employ Foreigners / My Trip To Malta and Gozo / Toyota Hilux And Sienna Tumble Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos)