Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,960 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) (34363 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Soldiers, Civilians Involved In Accident In Umuahia (Disturbing Photos) / Okada Man Overtaking A Tanker Involved In Accident In Lagos,1 Killed (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good. You see that ? Civilians are your friends grin
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
shocked

Who knows, they might be having orgy with the female police officer and the driver lost control
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by sokkatua: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
God Bless those civilians ,hopefully this act of kindness will change the attitude of some police officers

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster......

Your family and lineage are fraudsters. That's how you have been going about on every threads saying rubbish about people business. If you continue this way, your hustle or endeavors will always be a failure!
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Thank God no loss of life.
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Godjone:
There is no news here. police work aside, they are humans too with blood running in their veins. They are somebody's father, mother, sisters, uncle, grandfather, etc
Nigeria Police no believe this your write up oh. I once told a police man that my brother is a police man like him and he said is a lie that police do not have a brother. I laughed die
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
I wil just waka jeje
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rescue police

Rare civilians
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Joystark(f): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Anago0147:
I know this woman

Very wicked woman

Thank God for her life though

Ha. Na wa o
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2019
They for die there self
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2019
God Have Mercy
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2019
This accident should be investigated.
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by aarongalvarez: 2:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Hiring the expert customer support services wow24-7.io you can receive a package of different options that will help you to improve your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by izuch(m): 2:58am On Dec 02, 2019
You all sleep in relative peace because you know the police is on duty. Imagine if the police doesn't work or go on strike for one week, imagine the chaos and anarchy, imagine...........
Think before you post, think

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by moonbender(m): 4:28am On Dec 02, 2019
If I was there, I would push the van to turn upside down and watch them cry to death and tell them ntoooooooor
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by ensamy(m): 5:00am On Dec 02, 2019
Police is your freind and family.
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by yommen: 6:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Godjone:
There is no news here. police work aside, they are humans too with blood running in their veins. They are somebody's father, mother, sisters, uncle, grandfather, etc

Yes, you are right. But the fact that they are police officers bring a lot to hearts of Nigerians. They are meant to be law enforcers but they break the law the more. They are meant to protect innocent Nigerians but the intimidate us the more. I was on bike just yesterday when a bus full of SARS officers suddenly stopped beside two boys going on their own. The officers held one with his cloth on the neck while the other guy was in a vantage position to run which he did. They just go about looking to extort innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by eodavids(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2019
zoba88:
Civilians rescued police officers after an accident along Nkwagu Army Barrack Road in Ebonyi State.The incident happened around 8:55am.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/civilians-rescue-police-officers-after.html?m=1

Very good one. I am impressed by the civilians
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin grin grin

Under normal circumstance can a civilian hold a policeman like this..

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by VanGun: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
zoba88:
Civilians rescued police officers after an accident along Nkwagu Army Barrack Road in Ebonyi State.The incident happened around 8:55am.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/civilians-rescue-police-officers-after.html?m=1
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by lolz9897: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Anago0147: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
achi4u:
if that woman handle ur case you're a goner, very heartless woman most times I do ask weather she's married with kids,the last thing she can do is to laugh with you.

Thank God for their lives anyway.
. You know her very well

She is always mean and unkempt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifesinachi, Chisco, Others Report Ambode To Osinbajo / Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State / From Lagos To Deutschland With Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.