Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Thank God The Plan To Kill Me Did Not Succeed – Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God The Plan To Kill Me Did Not Succeed – Dino Melaye (337 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God The Plan To Kill Me Did Not Succeed – Dino Melaye by Naijanewsgist00: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Thank God the plan to kill me did not succeed – Dino Melaye

Embattled Senator, Dino Melaye has reacted to losing the Kogi West Senatorial election, insisting that he won the election and that his conqueror, Senator Smart Adeyemi remains his political wife.

INEC’s Returning Officer of the election, Professor Olajide Lawal, had said Adeyemi, who represented the district from 2007-2015, polled 88,373 votes to beat Senator Dino Melaye of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who scored 62,133 votes.

Melaye however said he will.....

Click Here To Read More
Re: Thank God The Plan To Kill Me Did Not Succeed – Dino Melaye by jrjfjfj: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why dem no kuku kill am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God The Plan To Kill Me Did Not Succeed – Dino Melaye by itsme01: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
give up the acts already niggah
Re: Thank God The Plan To Kill Me Did Not Succeed – Dino Melaye by Afamed: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Baba 70. It's time to take a side hustling in Bollywood, Nolywood and you can also participate in the next edition of Big Brother Niga this time , the organiser might change it to big Uncle brother

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Lawlessness: Our Stand (Punch Editorial) / Ize-iyamu: Obaseki Aware Of Tomorrow’s Rally / Message For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.