Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

PASTOR O.O ABEL NEW MONTH PROPHETIC PRAYER 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PASTOR O.O ABEL NEW MONTH PROPHETIC PRAYER 1 (255 Views)

Keys To Answered Prayer (1) / Live NSPPD New Month Prophetic Prayers With Jerry Eze 1st March 2022 / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PASTOR O.O ABEL NEW MONTH PROPHETIC PRAYER 1 by AYEGBEGE(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
New month prophetic prayers .

Exodus 14:13 KJV
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord , which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

7 PRAYER POINTS
1. Every sorrow, disappointment and failure at the edge of breakthrough you have seen since the beginning of this year till last month has gone with with the month in Jesus name.

2. That spirit of fear, which does not allow you to take the necessary risk that will lead to your breakthrough. May you never see it again in Jesus name .

3. Blockage at the edge of breakthrough , sickness and diseases, barrenness coupled with joblessness that you'v experienced since January till last month may you never see it again in Jesus name .

He said He had given me the authority to say a word and it shall be established.

Job 20:15 KJV
He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly.

1. Is there any Demonic snakes or other animals that has swallowed your goodness, in previous months, by the power in the name of Jesus I command them to vomit it in Jesus name.

2. God said in His word " I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy" hear me clear by the power in the blood of Jesus you and your household will be among those that will receive mercy in this month in Jesus name.

3. The bible say" if your ways are right in God's sight your enemies will become your friend.
Hear me well , because your ways will be right in His sight in this month , every enemies of your progress since all this days in the previous months will come together to become promoter of your success in Jesus name. So shall it be in there name of Jesus .

This is pastor O.O Abel saying Happy New month .
Re: PASTOR O.O ABEL NEW MONTH PROPHETIC PRAYER 1 by AYEGBEGE(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Amen. Thanks pastor
Re: PASTOR O.O ABEL NEW MONTH PROPHETIC PRAYER 1 by henryugo(m): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Amen. .

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Snake Bites Someone's Leg And Hand / What's Your Thought On This / Kanye West Also Remixes Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Into A Gospel Song For Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.