Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) (1697 Views)

IGP Condemns Killing Of Omobolanle Raheem, Orders Speedy Investigation / Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million / This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by hinere(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good evening everyone. Please I just want to use this medium to warn the general public of the data resellers called SPEEDY DATA. I found this speedy data here on nairaland. They are data Wholesalers that sell data to Consumers. They even have a website.... www.speedydata.com.ng. In fact they even paid for their advert to be pasted here on nairaland. They have their own thread on Nairaland.

I created an account on their platform. I followed the instructions. I transferred the cash to fund my wallet but ever since, nothing has been done. I called their line but they keep cutting my calls. I chatted with them on whatsapp but their response to me was just so cold telling me they have not received my money. I tried calling several times but they refused to pick up.

I called again. This time, they picked, I complained but they pretended as if they didn't know who I was after chatting with them. Before I knew what happened, they cut the call on me. I tried calling back ever since but they have refused to pick up till date.

My money is still with them, data I no see.

Sometimes, I wonder what people gain from scamming others... I don't scam people because it's not right so when people do it to me, it hurts me deeply. Well I've left them to God.

Please beware of Speedy Data Services They are Scammers, Fraudsters, 419. They are Professionals in this trade. RUN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by hinere(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
That's their Profile on Nairaland Below

Please, Beware Of Them.

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by Dollarseeker: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
or you just want to spoil their name? show us evidence that you transferred money to their account, don't just come online and spoil their business. screenshot proof of the money transferred.

2 Likes

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by hinere(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dollarseeker:
or you just want to spoil their name? show us evidence that you transferred money to their account, don't just come online and spoil their business. screenshot proof of the money transferred.

Fist your eyes below

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by obiekunie2: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dollarseeker:
[s]or you just want to spoil their name? show us evidence that you transferred money to their account, don't just come online and spoil their business. screenshot proof of the money transferred.[/s]

one of the scammers spotted.

every day for the thief - just one crucial day is for the owner.

@Op am surprised that people still fall for all these scammers on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by jmaxjohn(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gtb currently has some issues. I know coz I've been enduring poor service since Monday. Tried purchasing credit this morning, but didn't work, had to buy with cash.

This is not proof they are a scam. They maybe haven't received your transfer.
If it had reflected in your profile, but they refused giving you the data, then yeah. There's currently a faulty third party involved.

This case is thrown out
Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by Dollarseeker: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
hinere:

Fist your eyes below
better

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by Umarzy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
I don't see this as scam. But, nevertheless , a reliable and genuine business enterprise shouldn't cut the call. They should be transparent in all their dealings.

Ps: i don't even buy data from vendors, talkless of getting scammed through this channel.
Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by zolapower: 5:47am On Dec 02, 2019
hinere:

Fist your eyes below
Noted my brother , will take precautions on this

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by femtex007(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2019
That is how I transferred 3k to their account and they stoped picking my calls

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by hinere(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2019
femtex007:
That is how I transferred 3k to their account and they stoped picking my calls

That's their usual scam... God will punish them.
Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by SpeedyData: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2019
@hinere.

SpeedyData is a legitimate platform.

You have been using our services before now and you were not scammed. So why would we want to scam you of your hard earned N2000??

Kindly note that delay in acknowledging your payment was as a result of you not creating a deposit request on the website.

Please do create a deposit request so we can resolve this immediately.

Apologies for the inconveniences this might have caused you.

Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by SpeedyData: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Apologies @femtex007.

Please check your DM.

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by Greatzeus(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2019
[[s]quote author=SpeedyData post=84550081]@hinere.

SpeedyData is a legitimate platform.

You have been using our services before now and you were not scammed. So why would we want to scam you of your hard earned N2000??

Kindly note that delay in acknowledging your payment was as a result of you not creating a deposit request on the website.

Please do create a deposit request so we can resolve this immediately.

Apologies for the inconveniences this might have caused you.

Best regards. [/quote][/s]
Look at the trash you saying,I don't blame you,I blame the mumu who has lots of time on his hand to be going through the rigorous process of visiting a website, registering and other bull shit just to buy data,when I could do it easily using *737# or ussd.
If all Nairalanders where like me, you would have gone back to your village, farming in your family land.
Nairalanders don't be deceived by adverts on Nairaland, anybody can advertise here with chicken change,it doesn't mean they are professionals or genuine. Most of them are hungry touts looking for whom to scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by Dotman23(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Well I don't know them From Adam bet I have been using their platform without issues.So I believe they will sort you out bro.
Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by Dotman23(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
By the way, speedy data should resolve this immediately..#2000 ain't child's play fa...biko
Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by meobizy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Any update so far?

Greed is the major factor here. There are some prices I see for data which trigger my radar even when woken from sleep. Anybody who indulges such companies/individuals only have themselves to blame.

There is no guarantee when finding legitimate data sellers. I only use the price range as a benchmark then buy the lowest priced data. If the deal clicks successfully two times then I continue with the person. If I get scammed I move on.
Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by Hoodbilonia: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Buy spectranet use 7k upwards do sub
Rest for cheap data
Scamers for here na like 98%

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by hinere(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
meobizy:
Any update so far?

Greed is the major factor here. There are some prices I see for data which trigger my radar even when woken from sleep. Anybody who indulges such companies/individuals only have themselves to blame.

There is no guarantee when finding legitimate data sellers. I only use the price range as a benchmark then buy the lowest priced data. If the deal clicks successfully two times then I continue with the person. If I get scammed I move on.

Update... Well, the stupid people sent me a message saying I went on social media to call them scam yet these people have deliberately refused to send me back my money... The thunder that will fire their destinies is doing press up.

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) by meobizy(f): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
hinere:

Update... Well, the stupid people sent me a message saying I went on social media to call them scam yet these people have deliberately refused to send me back my money... The thunder that will fire their destinies is doing press up.
Lol. Trust Nigerians. They are only angry you’ve exposed their scheming.

(1) (Reply)

Man Confess Killing Of 25 Plus People In Amawa Village Of Ogbunike, Anambra. / Zaria Secondary School Students Punished For Defacing The Walls Of Their Classro / Okada Rider Shot Dead By A Police Officer For Not Wearing A Face Mask (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.