Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How To Make Money Instantly Online With Oforum - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money Instantly Online With Oforum (1220 Views)

How To Make Real Money Online With Your Smartphones Via Giftalworld Read News & / Earn Money Online With Zero Registration Fee. / Invest in Berrycourt Sangotedo Lekki & Save 2m Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Instantly Online With Oforum by Easy4lord(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
You can earn in two ways by becoming a member on Oforum

Oforum Activity Earnings With this, participant earns residual income bonus by reading news and OSharing to Facebook daily. We share our revenue with you daily when you make Oforum community your news and information household / info hub.

Register click here https://oforum.ng/r/OZJ3JJ52RR

Oforum Referral Earnings With this, you are automatically an affiliate when you become a member on Oforum. As an affiliate, you earns huge commission of 71% per referral on anyone who join Oforum income through your referral link. When you introduce your friends or anyone to participate in Oforum earning opportunity, you earn instant 71% = N1,000naira commission when anyone successfully register as a Oforum Member through your referral link and get approved. The more people you refer to become Oforum Member, the more<b> 71% commission earning. So, if you can refer at least 10 people to take advantages of Oforum Membership daily, you will be earning N10,000 Naira in a day. NOTE: You have the option to earn by taking part in Oforum activities daily even when you can’t refer anyone (terms and condition applied).

How Can I Earn And How Much Can I Earn As A Oforum Member

As a participant, you have 2 methods to earn more money to your bank account every month as a Oforum Member.

1. As an affiliate, you earn 71% per each referral. When you introduce your friends to participate on Oforum, you earn N1,000 Naira from their entry fee / product purchase and becoming part of Oforum Community.

In future when we will be having more valuable products, you will be earning more commission per sales.

2. As a participant, we share Oforum revenue with you when you take part of Oforum activities monthly.

Register now https://oforum.ng/r/OZJ3JJ52RR
i. <b>Reading post: When you browse and read latest post daily, you earn from<b> N5 on each post you view.

ii. Osharing: When you Oshare to facebook daily, you earn from N20.

So once you register and activate your account by paying for Oforum Membership, you will asked to provide and verify your bank account details while you start taking part in Oforum activities
Read More https://9jadailyinfo.com.ng/trending/how-to-make-money-instantly-online-with-oforum/

(1) (Reply)

Please I A Loan Of 100k 3month Please Help / Remote Work - Earn 500,000 Naira / I Will Give You #2000 If You Allow Me Use Your UBA Current Account As A Referenc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.