Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! (2804 Views)

Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! by Valorreviews(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hello guys,
Here is my unboxing and initial impressions of the Redmi 8.
The Redmi 8 is different from the Redmi Note 8. The Redmi 8 is priced at N48,000 and it comes with a micro USB C PORT, which is almost unheard of at this price range.

The Redmi 8 has a 6.22'' IPS LCD Display, its a 720P display that is really good for consuming media and playing games. My variant comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal storage. There is also a 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM version for N44,000.
The Redmi 8 is powered by a Snapdragon 439 Chip, it's a 12nm chip and it seems to handle everything i have thrown at it so far. It has an Octa core CPU, Adreno 505 GPU, More test to come in my full review. The Redmi 8 has a 8MP front camera, a 12MP camera and a 2MP at the rear. The smartphone has a whooping 5,000 mah battery that should last the entire day.

Well so far, the Redmi 8 has been an impressive device. I'll be releasing my full review soon. If you want me to test anything, let me know and i'll be sure to include it in my full review video. thanks for viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuGLJH2Os60

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! by Ademat7(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tecno, Itel and infinix Pls I beg don't show up here

2 Likes

Re: Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! by Chimarto: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
New innovations everyday while am still stocked with my old phone
Re: Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! by johnnyn1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Valorreviews:
Hello guys,
Here is my unboxing and initial impressions of the Redmi 8.
The Redmi 8 is different from the Redmi Note 8. The Redmi 8 is priced at N48,000 and it comes with a micro USB C PORT, which is almost unheard of at this price range.

The Redmi 8 has a 6.22'' IPS LCD Display, its a 720P display that is really good for consuming media and playing games. My variant comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal storage. There is also a 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM version for N44,000.
The Redmi 8 is powered by a Snapdragon 439 Chip, it's a 12nm chip and it seems to handle everything i have thrown at it so far. It has an Octa core CPU, Adreno 505 GPU, More test to come in my full review. The Redmi 8 has a 8MP front camera, a 12MP camera and a 2MP at the rear. The smartphone has a whooping 5,000 mah battery that should last the entire day.

Well so far, the Redmi 8 has been an impressive device. I'll be releasing my full review soon. If you want me to test anything, let me know and i'll be sure to include it in my full review video. thanks for viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuGLJH2Os60

Nice video..
After the reviews, sow the device to my life biko.
Re: Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
angry angry angry

Itel, tecno, infinix, malata or innjoo...

Anything else: Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, iPhones, Huawei are all craps.
Overrated brands and craps.

Tecno itel infinix or nothing.

Don't mention me.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! by seanwilliam(m): 12:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Well all this device self? Wey go just fine for face and ugly in performance.. even Samsung self except its flagship.. nothing beats iphone performance wise aje

2 Likes

Re: Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! by BoluwajiPieters: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2019
seanwilliam:
Well all this device self? Wey go just fine for face and ugly in performance.. even Samsung self except its flagship.. nothing beats iphone performance wise aje

How's your A10s now?
Re: Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! by seanwilliam(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

How's your A10s now?
him head don come down
Re: Redmi 8 - Unboxing, Initial Impressions And Water Test!!! by BoluwajiPieters: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
seanwilliam:
him head don come down
Okay. Cool. Maybe you loaded it with too much.

(1) (Reply)

See Xiaomi’s Response To Accusation That It Collects Users’ Data / Welcome My New Realme Gtneo 256GB Rom +12 GB Ram 5G / An App Like Ttpod And Musixmatch For Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.