Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Do you want to finish your service year well?? Then read this. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do you want to finish your service year well?? Then read this. (869 Views)

This Video Will Help You In The Choice Of Using Paving Stones To Finish Your Com / Why You Should Start A Business Now Before You Finish Your Youth Service / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you want to finish your service year well?? Then read this. by CopywritingKing: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
To finish well, you must learn a skill that gives you freedom to either work for a company or helps you build a job for yourself.

Some of these skills include...

1. Digital Marketing

2. Software Development

3. Public Speaking

4. Video/Content Creation

5. Copywriting

The truth is most of these skills are challenging and may take some time to master.

That's why it's good to start early.

Personally I teach Copywriting.

And I'm doing a limited offer of taking exactly 20 and teaching them throughout the month of December.

All for free.

Join my class now.

Learn how to write copies for companies and get paid well.

That's exactly what I do.

And I can teach you too for free.

1 Like

Re: Do you want to finish your service year well?? Then read this. by Simplehuman: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'm interested in digital marketing and video/content creation. Any info on where one can learn the above?
Re: Do you want to finish your service year well?? Then read this. by CopywritingKing: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2020
Simplehuman:
I'm interested in digital marketing and video/content creation. Any info on where one can learn the above?

Contact me... I'll give you some tips
Re: Do you want to finish your service year well?? Then read this. by CopywritingKing: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2020
CopywritingKing:

Contact me... I'll give you some tips

We have reached our goal of 20. However, I'm giving room for another 10 that would love to reconsider

(1) (Reply)

Reps Consider Scrapping NYSC As Bill Reaches Second Reading / Nysc Batch -a 2012 / Redeployment/relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.