Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (52866 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by riches4me(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:
Animal cruelty.

Wait o! Did I hear "Monkey?" And Edo State? wink wink
Like you know another monkey from the state
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by LabDNA: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
maybe monkeys share 98% of DNA with u and not me cool

Ignorance is the worse affliction.
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2019
If these are the kind of people we call politicians then we are in a serious mess in this country. U can not give what u don’t have.
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by bmdmixer: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2019
the man look like a tout
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2019
He is indirectly flogging Obaseki.
If u know u know
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by Crownjew: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2019
A politician that has something to offer won't be seen doing such cruel thing to an animal
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2019
when their habitats are encroached on they invade in search of food , just as he did ripping market women for personal gains , simply put, monkey business.
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Who is the monkey? Who z d man
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Animal cruelty. In a sane society where system works, he would have been in police custody by now perfecting his bail condition while awaiting his trial
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by greggng: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Brugo:
Monkeys are wise. It probably knows why it’s being punished.

Monkeys are one of the boldest, fastest thieves in this world. Dem dey steal food like no man’s business.

Abeg no blame the poor thing ...for 3 months now npower refused to pay beneficiaries despute us working ...if I come see where I go steal food , I go behave like monkey o...the hunger is real o
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2019
What a wicked demented beast, and this fool is a party member... Ridiculous
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2019
Gossipninja:
Politician Tony Kabaka seen flogging a monkey that has been terrorizing his neighborhood in Edo State.

The former Chairman of Akugbe Ventures and member of the All Progressives Congress in Edo State, has sparked outrage on social media for such cruelty on the animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VN9PMiLghg

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/animal-cruelty-edo-politician-tony-kabaka-flogs-monkey-terrorizing-his-neighborhood/
this is bad sincerely it is bad can someone flog his head like that?
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2019
grin

That guy mad OK
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
grin What a Maverick politician !

If that monkey turn around bite him belly button, he go Sabi something.
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Kabaka Koboko and Monkey

Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2019
chia
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by boogie2: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
YoungLionken:
Highly rugged lord...

For flogging a monkey held by two other men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by gbishman: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
What do you expect, a country whose laws a mare writtings on a cheap sheet of paper.
If the tomorrow the government sends the animal protection agency after you, you turn around around and call it political witch-hunt.
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ok

Check my signature now
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Why d monkey come resemble d flogger na grin grin grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by midnighter(f): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
[s]maybe monkeys share 98% of DNA with u and not me cool[/s]

Ufan mi daga
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by midnighter(f): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
[s]oga monkey meat sweet gan.
I don chop am several times.
but dog meat still pass am Sha[/s]

Nsi ji onu, unam ikot.
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by southome(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Animal cruelty.
If this country works like others, this retard would be in custody.
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
elected official to where? Maybe your village
MrBrownJay1:
so this elected officials thought of NOTHING better to do than the above rubbish, abi?!?!?!

is that gonna stop the monkey from terrorizing the neighborhood?
is that gonna better the lives of people in that area?
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by Enzorazor: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
YoungLionken:
Highly rugged lord...

Wetin dey xup? Who be this man younglionken? U know wetin u dey talk about? Control ur utterance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
In kabakas voice.
Well em.
Em em
Well. Godwin obaseki brought toe me a letter daying he want to demolish my house,he want to destroy my bizness.(boasting and speaking with pride)
Obaseki u r not bigger than oba,u r not bigger than God(story).
The video dey make me laff.
Fear catch kabaka
He begin beg obaseki
Clown
Her hahahahahahaha
Asif that was not wnuf,he went to release a new hit track of recent.
Obaseki must come 4 your hotel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsTqjGhCl80
Re: Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
He looks like the father of the monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window / Royal Wedding: Natasha Akpoti To Marry Alema Of Warri, Emmanuel Uduaghan / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.