Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Leave Me Alone, Face Governance; Okorocha Tells Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Me Alone, Face Governance; Okorocha Tells Ihedioha (348 Views)

Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Me Alone, Face Governance; Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Apeshy101(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sen Okorocha has reacted to a statement credited to Gov. Ihedioha of Imo State describing the Sen Okorocha as a man who rode on the popularity of an essentially Igbo party to beguile Imo people but who turned out to despise everything the Igbo hold dear."

Okorocha has urged the governor to face politics and governance and stop attacks on his personality saying that the whole thing was becoming nauseating.

Speaking during the 2019 Ahiajioku Lecture on Saturday, Ihedioha described the former governor's two tenures as 'year of locust'.

The former governor, whose statement was issued by his media adviser, Sam Onwuemeodo, said the reason Ihedioha was always complaining about his administration was because “Ihedioha is governing Imo State with a stolen mandate. Since then, he has never slept with his two eyes closed. He has remained haunted by that electoral mishap.

“What happened in Owerri on Saturday was not Ahiajoku Lecture but a get-together by the PDP bigwigs and they were assembled by Governor Ihedioha to abuse the former governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, the APC and the Party’s leadership at all levels.
https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/12/01/leave-me-alone-face-governance-okorocha-tells-ihedioha/
Re: Leave Me Alone, Face Governance; Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by clarocuzioo(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
Q
Re: Leave Me Alone, Face Governance; Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by LabDNA: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rochas is not a good man.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Face Governance; Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Mekus68: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Okorocha is receiving his own dose of the same medicine he was giving other political parties & he's now crying.

A case of "what goes around, comes around"

Karma is indeed real.

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions Paid To Ex-gov Who Serve As Ministers, Sen / Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With The President Of Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo, Nwodo @ 67 / Top Promises Of Buhari In 2015 And Their Current Status Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.