Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester (46672 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Celebrates 100th Appearance For Leicester With A Win / Iheanacho Scores First Goal For Leicester In 12 Months (Video). / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by EbukaHades10(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2019
Mhizdew:

His one week bench warning salary is what you earn in your 2 years of hard labour. Not to even talk of his one year salary that can keep your 10 generation going.
Chairlady of KIA (Kelechi Ihenacho Association), nobody asked for ur bullsshhit opinion so,

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Nathphil(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2019
GOOOGLE504:
I'm getting a Leicester city jersey next season and switching allegiance. WHO can guess my current club??
arsenal for sure

1 Like

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by powerblaze(m): 1:02am On Dec 02, 2019
greypencils:
Gernot Rohr and Osimhen has finally made this one have sense. Rohr chucked him out of the squad so that he would fight for redemption. I bet seeing osimhen start for the eagles must have peppered Iheanacho.

Kelechi is not a striker.. put him behind a striker and he'll perform really well.. man City turned him to a 9, but that's not his best position. If he forms a partnership with iwobi and Oshimen we will be a force

1 Like

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Augment04: 1:19am On Dec 02, 2019
they give yourself joy ihenacho, the day VAR will shenk you, you will deny it one time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Chigbogu3214: 2:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Do you know you can earn much amount of money reading and commenting on news, this is real
Join me on Whatsapp for more information and how to get started

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 02, 2019
GOOOGLE504:
I'm getting a Leicester city jersey next season and switching allegiance. WHO can guess my current club??
Manchester United?
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by deltateam: 3:37am On Dec 02, 2019
Shayolevels:
Sha stop sitting on bench ....awon eyan bench warmer

I hate bad belly people with passion. They are equal to witches and deadlier than village people.

Kudos to Iheanacho.
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by osazsky(m): 3:43am On Dec 02, 2019
OsasBigEngine:
A Goal after how many Months �
better than Mikel that had 3 goals truout his club playing career,and they were al fa cup goals,I heard in now earns 1500 pounds a week in an unknown club that is d definition of laziness,meanwhile kante's has been banging in goals from the same position

1 Like

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by holluphemydavid(m): 4:31am On Dec 02, 2019
https://aewmoney.icu/9006120589494/ Register on d link above and tank me later
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Agozyke(m): 4:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Oh great!

Well, the truth of the Matter is that after my undergraduate program in the university, I started interning at a Craft and art company in Lagos, to help my knowledge on my area of interest ( social media marketing) improve, though I was working remotely.
Because my job was just to manage their social media pages. 
And the pay was 20k monthly.
But my internship with them got terminated few weeks ago.
Because I made a mistake while carrying out my duty.
So the boss concluded that I wasn't ready to work, plus I'm unserious, (so funny).
It was actually painful for me to bear initially, because I only have only interned with them for just 1 month and few days.
So I was paid off with extra 10k,making 30k in total.
But honestly, 
I became unbothered when I suddenly realized that I can actually make more than 10k per day if I work independently on my own.
I'm not exaggerating,
Because I'm an online influencer & online money too soft.�
Now,
I am not posting this , because I wanna brag.
I just wanna ginger someone,
especially those that are fond of sliding into innocent people's DM to tell story of their life and to seek for financial assistance.
Trust me, everyone get hin own palava. 
For me, most times, I don't like giving people fish, instead I like teaching people how to catch fish, which I see as the best.�
Now, 
Finally I have decided to teach few persons how to catch fishes too.
And here is what I wanna offer.
I have just 50 slots for just 50 interested persons 
Yes , just 50....

The Deal is this:
I wanna teach just 50 persons how to be making 15k in a MONTH.
All you have to do is to, send the following details �
Your Surname, Your First Name, Email Address, Phone Number, & Username 

Terms and conditions apply!
Join the WhatsApp group via : https:///BkehwMFZ3zT2rCeLbQmRaw
You can DM my personal INSTAGRAM page via @nathrichboi or WhatsApp 08107050271 for more info ✨

-NATHANIEL IKE 
(OAU, Most Enterprising student in 2017)

ackim:
Kelechi Iheanacho, Leicester City’s hero in a vital 2-1 win over Everton has given himself a new nickname after his game-winning strike was awarded by VAR.

The Nigeria international scored in the 95th minute to complete a come from behind win for the Foxes, but the goal was initially ruled out for offside. A video review overturned the on-pitch decision and Iheanacho was free to celebrate his first league goal in over a year.

The result sees his team move into second place in the Premier League table.

The former Manchester City man scored the first goal ever awarded by VAR in England in the FA Cup in 2018, and he gave himself a new nickname after today’s performance, which also saw him assist Leicester’s equaliser for Jamie Vardy.

"I've been waiting for this opportunity,” he told Sky Sports after the game. “I knew one day it's going to come. I'm happy today to get the goal and assisting Jamie.

"You can call me Mr.VAR!

“I knew it was a goal. I was onside. Happy that VAR gave me it.”

Vardy scored for the sixth consecutive game, and took his league-leading tally to 13 in the process.

The ex-England man felt his high-flying team deserved some breaks and that his sometime strike partner had earned his opportunity.

“We've had decisions go against us at the other end and we deserve it," he told Sky.

"We were having a few chances but they were coming from a bit further out.

“Kelechi caused a few more problems for the defenders, he got us into space and he got the winner which he deserves. He thoroughly deserves this."

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/me-mr-var-iheanacho-delighted-after.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by penjm: 5:29am On Dec 02, 2019
tegini:
Oga DAT guy salary a week go meet up ur life expenditure, so shut up
and that of his family.
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by utenwuson: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2019
davodyguy:
smiley
Watched the game with my wife and was laughing when Kelechi was praying hard while the goal was being checked by VAR.

The guy changed the game

Provided an assist for Vardy to equalize and scored the winning goal
How do you guys convince your wife to watch football.....

Mine will kill me in my house with zee world

1 Like

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by odinson1(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2019
“Partner with a ACTIVITIES THAT PAYS Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how

check my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Cuccitini(m): 6:03am On Dec 02, 2019
Rolex66:

Replicate
Thanks but my English my problem if I like a spark watever I want
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Digriz(m): 6:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Let him be working hard because hardword pays, he is a good footballer just that he's not serious with his career because of his weekly wages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by tech18: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Chaii this guy de wqrm bench ooo

Maybe they'll soon loan him out to a small club
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Breezy28: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Mr VAR or Mr bench warmer
imagine, he just scored his first goal in 24 games

1 Like

Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by verifiablefacts: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2019
adeomoakin1:
At last he got his first start and first goal, I hope it continues like this.
came from the bench
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by seangy4konji: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2019
Happy for him after uin don't use yansh wipe paint off the bench ..the yansh weh don't flat for sit go grow bigger so as his Vulcanized ego
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by zoomman(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2019
GOOOGLE504:
Arsenal.....
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by BarrSly: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

F*ck U fc grin
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by matkid(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:
See mumu. Because you manage score one goal in how many months. No be only MR VAR. You better leave Nollywood actresses vagina and focus on your football career. angry
noo......dis boy don't do nollywood actresses na....
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by matkid(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Na Liverpool supposed dey celebrate var assistance
Because that var don assist them too much this year

shut up......shift abeg......yeye talk
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Natoski5(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Correcto:
His worst form is better than your career so far and probably beyond. Show some respect next time!!!

Hahahahaha....you mumu ooh..
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Natoski5(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2019
tegini:
Oga DAT guy salary a week go meet up ur life expenditure, so shut up

And the same salary go meet up ur family generation
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by Valentine097(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
GOOOGLE504:
man u?
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by donpedro11(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

Arsenal same with me, we switch together
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
donpedro11:

Arsenal same with me, we switch together

You are on your own. I rep Manchester United...
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
slimgonzalez:
grin cool cool
Arsenal
Manchester United. If na Arsenal i for don join Kano Pillars tey tey
Re: 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
ovcwality:

Very Easy
But i get two clubs for mind sha wey i wan talk
It's either Man U or Arsenal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) / Ronaldinho: Okocha Made Football Listen To Him, He Shouldn't Have Gone To Bolton / The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.