Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri (1049 Views)

Are All Nigerian Politicians Occultists? / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / MEET WILLIAM TYNDALE ~ The Man Who Translated The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri by sirchikero: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pastor and social media commentator , Reno Omokri, has revealed that the King James Version of the Bible was translated by members of occult groups , Freemasons and Rusicrucians . Read his words below :

http://naijamill.com/2019/12/01/top-occultists-translated-the-king-james-bible-pastor-reno-omokri/

Re: Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
I have been bursting my brain trying to figure why some brainwashed fools keep referring to Free Masons as cultists.
Nigerians really need to change their mentality, it's sickening.
If Free Masonry is occultic, what about Winners Chapel, Redeem, Christ Embassy etc? sad

3 Likes

Re: Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri by Bola146(f): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
This man na real munu embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri by hisgrace090: 1:05am On Dec 02, 2019
If true hmm hmm!!!
Re: Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri by mbhs139(m): 2:13am On Dec 02, 2019
J111333:
I have been bursting my brain trying to figure why some brainwashed fools keep referring to Free Masons as cultists.
If Free Masonry is occultic, what about Winners Chapel, Redeem, Christ Embassy etc? sad

You know one thing about an average Nigerian is that they don't do research. We are too stereotyped. Majority of us go about with the beliefs and knowledge passed down to us from centuries upon centuries through our parents. Don't be surprised that at this age and time, some so called educated persons will still not want you to call their names at night, because of gbomo-gbomo

3 Likes

Re: Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri by repoarchives: 2:25am On Dec 02, 2019
The source of this content is not credible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 02, 2019
repoarchives:
The source of this content is not credible.

Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin is not credible. Do not listen to false prophets.
Re: Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri by kevoh(m): 4:15am On Dec 02, 2019
mbhs139:

You know one thing about an average Nigerian is that they don't do research. We are too stereotyped. Majority of us go about with the beliefs and knowledge passed down to us from centuries upon centuries through our parents. Don't be surprised that at this age and time, some so called educated persons will still not want you to call their names at night, because of gbomo-gbomo
Is that what gbomo-gbomo meant? I never knew. I thought it was kidnappers (of children) back then, even till now. I must have been misinformed.

J111333:
Business Centers, duh!

1 Like

Re: Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri by Blazebond(m): 5:48am On Dec 02, 2019
I have not read the original Scriptures my self,buy i have always doubted the kjv of the Bible, my advice to all Christian's is that they need to be more spiritual in life,get a deeper understanding of Jehovah and watch how they will grow from the lies of this earth, Christian's are lazy that is why they are easily deceived by wolves in sheep's clothing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does it mean Pastors Marry Virgins ? / Why Are Many Christians Still In Poverty After All The Faithfullness / How Can Someone Sin Against God's Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.