Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation (11228 Views)

Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ / Hate Speech Bill: Aliyu Abdullahi Says He Has Been Receiving Threats / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by epicmadam(f): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Free!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by ednut1(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2019
godwinkessi:
So why can’t a very rugged General wake up one morning and Announce his Regime on the national Radio while dissolving this Oppressive Senate angry

Don’t we have dictators again in Nigerian military?
they are feeding fat on boko haram funds

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Otunski: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2019
Useless son of an slowpoke, a government who doesn't want to be criticised. Animals being voted as senators!
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Zangibadanba: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
post=84543336:
Reading....
[/s]
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2019
These mothafvckas alway 4get no be only dem go school, when there is no clear definition of hatespeech, won't every criticism or emotional outburst from citizens sound as hate speech ... if citizens can't talk does the oppositions stand a chance. these people need to read up d definition of democracy from other countries.
Our problems are apolitical that just comes in various forms, religiously, socially or ethnically ...the major problem wit d world as alway been politics ..creating more problems n making the people believe they are solving them .. suddenly d deaf herdsmen miscreant gave there life to christ.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by blowjohn(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Esseite:

Corruption breeds hatespeech... if you dont kill corruption, you cant kill hatespeech.

The hate speeches being aimed at Donald Trump....... Is it because America is corrupt?
Or because a section of Americans esp the ignorant blacks can't use their brains?
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Vikynas: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Who's this idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by SOFTENGR: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2019
This Senator Sabi Abdullahi is like a snake trying to save a fish from drowning. grin grin grin
Very laughable, trying to save Nigerians by killing them for criticising them in the guise of hate speech bill.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Jabioro: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2019
He had no evidence.. blah blah..danger on the air, he forgot the danger on our corruption..idiot!
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by UdemeJoshua(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2019
The masses said the don't need it na by force an our politician said na by force very soon pro_hate speech will come out an campaign, while anti hate speech will come out an protest ,well me am looking to see movie very soon, thank God am a non partisan, when the sign into law I will be supporting anybody that come my way,my life span is very important, all my enemies in intra gram, Facebook, Twitter,linkedln etc will become my best friend.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by toneroin1(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Honestly, I Feel like crying for our unborn children.
When will African Leaders stop embarrassing it citizens. Can we stop thinking and acting like Elians. Is the Nigerian Government criticised on Social Media more than the American Government and many other part of the world. If the answer is no, then why haven't their law makers Regulated their Social Media space?

For goodness sake Mr Senator sir, please i have just one Question for you.
Are you saying that Nigeria is the Only country whose Government is criticised on Social media.

No wonder we are referred to as a 3rd World County.
Shame on all of you who call yourself Leaders.
None among these Resource hungry Guys has Raised a motion for the Punishment of Corrupt Politicians which our major problem in this country
No Genuine Government fight corruption by striping people of their voices especially in a time when people go into politics just to Loot.

What this Social Media Bill means is that, these guys has declared a war against the Destinies of unborn Children

Anyway see my Profile if you need a Logo or Company Letterhead for your Company

Correct talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by kenic(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2019
This is what happens when miscreants are elected.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Kenturkey048(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2019
godwinkessi:
So why can’t a very rugged General wake up one morning and Announce his Regime on the national Radio while dissolving this Oppressive Senate angry

Don’t we have dictators again in Nigerian military?
we now have politicians on military uniform..generals taking orders from politicians..recruit takes orders from cilvillians ..just have money and see military men guide you...
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by farouk2much(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2019
Before it start let me use this opportunity to 4ck them all.....

Nigeria have the highest number of stupid leaders
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2019
danot1030:
Actually if not for the death sentence being proposed in the bill for the offenders the need to pass the bill for the regulation of hate speech and false information is necessarily welcome.

If not for the level of tolerance in Nigeria PDP and his members with some religion leaders would have set this country on fire.

FFK, Timi Frank, Fayose, Omokri, Secundo with some pastors and imams which i will not like to mention their names have promoter hate speeches and false informations that have thrown much tension in our society just in the name of politics and religion and i think with this be passed into law with a different measure of punishment to the offender differently from the death sentence this trend will be over.
"By the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood" Who made this speech clown?
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Enemyofpeace: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2019
Crazy people. Is that why we voted for you? Na shuku di go punish all of una
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by choice17(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2019
danot1030:
Actually if not for the death sentence being proposed in the bill for the offenders the need to pass the bill for the regulation of hate speech and false information is necessarily welcome.

If not for the level of tolerance in Nigeria PDP and his members with some religion leaders would have set this country on fire.

FFK, Timi Frank, Fayose, Omokri, Secundo with some pastors and imams which i will not like to mention their names have promoter hate speeches and false informations that have thrown much tension in our society just in the name of politics and religion and i think with this be passed into law with a different measure of punishment to the offender differently from the death sentence this trend will be over.

Nonsense talk!! you guys didn't write such epistle prior to 2015 election.
These Apc led administration introduced hate speech to Nigerians.

Social media brought them to power, and now they can't take criticism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Blazebond(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2019
The only way to curb the impending doom of nigeria is if every region agrees to sit down and adopt an equitable way of running this nation,this nation right now is hate filled and no manner of stupid radio,t.v or fake one nigeria jingonis going to solve it.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2019
blowjohn:

The hate speeches being aimed at Donald Trump....... Is it because America is corrupt?
Or because a section of Americans esp the ignorant blacks can't use their brains?

Donald trump is also guilty of hatespeech on some of his comments...
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2019
danot1030:

If the Govt was doing the right things, the people wont be bought on such alleged hate speech.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Amudeneogu: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2019
Mr senator sir, there are lots of bills that needed to pass in other to avoid damage, like a bill to curb embezzlement of funds a bill to give education more value in Nigeria, etc
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by blowjohn(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Esseite:

Donald trump is also guilty of hatespeech on some of his comments...

Thank God u said in 'some' of his comments.
Don't forget that Trump usually attacks people that attack him and gives reasons.
Do u really think CNN is doing a fair job?
U need to visit the internet to appreciate the level of hatred towards Trump by that particular section of America
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
GOFRONT:
Anytime NwaAmaikpe shared his post with me, I tried to open the thread to read his comments only for me to see they have removed or deleted his post, leaving only his Moniker behind.......

Whoever that is behind this should have a fear of God. Fire fire fire!!!
[/s]

how does it relate with the cow insisting on imposing nonsense bill on Nigerians
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Nsarug80: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2019
This Senator should have redirected his attention to sponsoring bills that would ensure transparent & credible electoral processes rather than this gibberish here.
His Fulani brothers are on killing spree yet this buffoon is only concerned about death penalty for hate speech offenders.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Realroy: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2019
A bill against frivolous borrowing is needed Mr. Senator
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2019
blowjohn:

Thank God u said in 'some' of his comments.
Don't forget that Trump usually attacks people that attack him and gives reasons.
Do u really think CNN is doing a fair job?
U need to visit the internet to appreciate the level of hatred towards Trump by that particular section of America

The media would have nothing to hit on if you are not found wanting.. yes CNN overstretch trump's ordeal, but he sure has his downsides which is majorly on racial lines and a critical vocal point in the US.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by greypencils: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Idiotic idiot
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by smileyoo: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2019
mr sabi. even oga bubu know that corruption is a major vice killing the nation, which is why he said that: if we don't kill corruption, corruption 'll kill nigeria. so mr sabi senator, lets kill corruption first, and there 'll be no much hate-speech, as things 'll begin to work in a positive direction. but these looters aim to silence nigerians and turn every nigerian to a living zombie. God punish every enemy of nigeria's peace and well-being.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by OBIPLUS(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2019
I would love the sponsors of the bill to explore, examine the reciprocal effect of the bill alone. It will pose a serious security trait, in life if you push humans to their extreme, they react. It happened in Hong Kong etc.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by Playermayweda(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2019
why can't they make anti corruption bill, its a lie no one is decieving us, america has internet trolls but do they have any hate speech bill

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by ugooinnocent: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2019
#nodeathsentenceforcorruptpolitician
##nosocialmediabillnohatespeech
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation by blowjohn(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2019
Esseite:

The media would have nothing to hit on if you are not found wanting.. yes CNN overstretch trump's ordeal, but he sure has his downsides which is majorly on racial lines and a critical vocal point in the US.

The question is, how has his raciist tendencies affected the US negatively.
And how much progress has America garnered since he came into office.
If they have proofs of racist abuse against him that has affected say, the Jews or child support or disaster reliefs, why can't they show proof?
Don't forget that CNN is now anti Joe Biden.
The same Joe Biden they once loved. Now they're doing everything to tarnish the man's image.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe Assembly Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers / North East Elders Re-Echo Call For Sack Of Service Chiefs / 178,459 AK-47 Rifles, Assorted Rifles, Pistols, Other Arms Unaccounted For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.