Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,248 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC (2267 Views)

Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC by realsaintfamous: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Truth is bitter, only the smart ones will accept it to become better.
To describe Kizz Daniel as an Artiste, the word “Talented” is an understatement, he has proven himself to be a genius in the art of music.

Since his debut into the music industry with “Woju” in 2014, Kizz Daniel has not had any course to struggle for relevance in the music industry.

Vado has been hot year-in-year-out, there was never a year the sound of Kizz Daniel was not felt in the music industry. He is that good �

One would have predicted that at this stage of Kizz Daniel‘s career he will be competing on the same level with Wizkid and Davido even before Burna Boy came into the picture.

Below are reasons why Kizz Daniel is still behind Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy:-

He is too Isolated
No matter how talented you are in the music industry, you will still need the support of some other artistes. Unfortunately, Kizz Daniel does not seems to have close ties with any other Artiste in the music industry.

Olamide does not joke with his relationship with Wizkid and Davido. Burna Boy and Naira Marley gained a whole lot from their relation with Zlatan.

Davido is big today because of his healthy relationship with a whole lot of artistes in the industry. Wizkid‘s relationship with Tiwa Savage is also paying off.

Apart from music collaborations which is always done on business ground, who is Kizz Daniel‘s friend in the music industry?

That question is abnormally rhetorical.

Pride
Why do you think its seems Kizz Daniel has no other artistes as friend in the music industry? Don’t you think it’s Pride?

The feeling that ‘I am better than anyone else‘ the feeling that ‘I am more talented in the music industry’ won’t make you want to relate with anyone else except people that want to lick your ass.

Pride is written all over Kizz Daniel‘s career journey. You all remember when he made Harrysong pull down the song “Selense” just because he doesn’t want himself and Reekado Banks on a song?

No need to say more. Let’s move!!

No Strong Team
If you are going to isolate yourself from every other artistes in the music industry, you will at least have strong team.

I don’t think Kizz Daniel has ever showed up at the concert of any other Nigerian artiste after sacking his manager who got slapped trying to get him on stage at Davido‘s concert last year.

Burna Boy wouldn’t have made it this big without a strong team of people managing all aspects of his music career well. Music is not about posting good looks on social media and good music.

At this point, Kizz Daniel needs a strong team that can propel his career to the world stage.

Sincerely, we love Flyboi and that’s why we need him to fly high. Hopefully, he will work on himself and 2020 will be a better year for him.

Guys �

What Are Your Thoughts On This?

What Do You Think Kizz Daniel Needs To Start Doing So As To Get The Level Of Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid?
Let’s hear from you

Drop your comments

Re: Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Oh my god, look at that girl
The way she moving body oh, I don lost
Whine poko, kuda poko oh no no
Whine poko, kuda poko eheh-eheh
Say whine poko, kuda poko eheh-eheh

Chale e be you, e be you, e be you, e be you Johanna
I say make I shut my short o, o GBA na
Up, down, ose, shei
Loving you on, baby oh maria the light
Ji masun
Girl you are one of a kind
Ye type is the type I like (caro, caro) oh

Oh my god, look at that girl
The way she moving body oh, I don lost
Whine poko, kuda poko eheh-eheh
Say whine poko, kuda poko eheh-eheh

Pretty hello you o (hello you o)
I really like how we communicate o
I know you come from UK, me I come from Niger
I know you like Ghana vibe, so I come through with another one, heye
Ji masun
Girl you are one of a kind
Ya type is the type that I like (caro, caro) oh

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC by Abfinest007(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2019
I think same way too but my love for him increase when he spoke against bad governance
Re: Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Summary: He's too proud of himself.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC by Agbons1991(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2019
Him to Dey over dress...
Re: Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2019
His only problem is his MANAGEMENT team. He needs someone that knows the international market and he has to pay good money to get a good international manager. Wizkid and Burna have one. Davido and Tiwa use the same one (Vanessa amadi). Its not cheap.

Also he has to be signed to an international label before he can be marketed internationally. Wiz, David, Burna, tiwa all have contracts with international labels for marketing and distribution. You can't just walk to a newspaper, radio station or tv station abroad to interview u. Who are u? Theyve not interviewed their own struggling citizens, it's now u from nigeria.International labels are the only ones who can market you. There's a risk here too, so u have to just have GUTS to make some decisions. Not everyone believes in themselves that much.

He can keep playing local if he wants it dt way. It's not a problem. At least olamide is local and doesnt have a desire to go international. It all depends on the career u want. People's goals and choices are different, so don't just judge by what u see.

PS - i would have also said he needs to connect & have a relationship with his fans, but Burna doesnt have dt kind of connection and is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC by phenzy(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2019
Burna Boy and Naira Marley gained a whole lot from their relation with Zlatan. grin

Abeg, op rephrase this shit you wrote up there. It should have being "Zlatan gained a whole lot from his relationship with Burna Boy"

5 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC by flexyebe(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
who is zlatan....a boy of yesterday in music,up till now alot of big bois dnt listen zlatan except on featuring.
Re: Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
I agree with you on that isolation and pride..
Kizz daniel does not really mingle with other guys,he has the lowest amount of feature has a big star from upcoming guys. Maybe its pride or they dont come to him.

But i think you are spot on with your analysis.
Re: Here Is Why Kizz Daniel Might Not Get Bigger To The Level Of Wizkid, Davido ETC by SolexxBarry(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Talking of isolation i feel its due to the record deal he had with G worldwide,those guys isolated him totally

Ever since he got out he gas done so many collaborations

(1) (Reply)

Pete Edochie, Others In Trouble As Islamic Group Petitions IGP Over Movie Portra / Bbnaija Angel Is At It Again, As She Breaks The Internet With This-(video) / Photo Of Yvonne Nelson As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.