Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nokia C3 Gprs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia C3 Gprs (2290 Views)

Nokia C3 Discussion thread. / Best Twitter Apps For Nokia C3-00 / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

Nokia C3 Gprs by deenawe(m): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2010
hey guys, please i need help on the best gprs provider for my c3, heard glo has very recently been messing up and i wanted to swap my zain line for a glo one just yesterday but changed my mind at the earlier news, And now that zain has been taken over by airtel, Should i still stay? Please i need advice,
Re: Nokia C3 Gprs by deenawe(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
ah ahn, since yesterday noone has answered me nw!?, whats going on nw? Are webmasters nonexistent??
Re: Nokia C3 Gprs by nellaluv(f): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2010
You heard, you heard , why not try them yourself and see how it goes. Sometimes network wahala depends on ur location.
Try mtn, they get wahala but its still the best, lol.
Re: Nokia C3 Gprs by lynxnoon(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
@poster
why dont u try mtn?, . . . .dey have a special data plan for nokia C3 fones. . . .#1k/month wit d first month free and besides dey hv d widest coverage as per gprs undecided
cheers
Re: Nokia C3 Gprs by amasha(f): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2010
Exactly try MTN, Send NOKIA to 131 to enjoy the free 1 Month Data subscription. Do your push emails,twitter,facebook and yahoo messener chat and also enjoy your ovi services too,
Re: Nokia C3 Gprs by deenawe(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
thanks for your rplies, everyone, but disregarding the free one month and coverage mtn is shoving at our faces, i just want to know a line that doesnt time out and have downtimes, or at least the one that has the least amount of the above said, please i need advice before i spend another one k on another FAIL.thanks,
Re: Nokia C3 Gprs by deenawe(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2010
also,i want to know the benefit of ovi chat? Noone i know is on it, and it seems to wieldy and heavyhanded on my phone, its completely useless, apart rom its store that is, , if you know anyone on ovichat that has this problem at least heres mine >.<, Deenawe@ovi.com
Re: Nokia C3 Gprs by lynxnoon(m): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2010
@denawe,
Ur best bet wud b d mtn thingy cos its only on nokia C3 fones i.e d sending NOKIA to 131
.,besides u aint got notin รค lose cos dere isnt much crowd using d nokiaC3/MTN data plan thingy,
btw my ovi name is lynxnoon@ovi.com & deres a theres a thread here where pple put up dia ovi names
Cheers
Re: Nokia C3 Gprs by ngorluv: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2010
TO enjoy you C3 use an etisalat sim coz thats what am using and its very fast.subscribe for the 100mb and get some one to configure it for you.when igot my c3 i used an mtn sim and its was fraustrating,i cudnt even open my yahoomail.i then swaped it with my etisalat and av been browsing like fire!try get an etisalat sim and if you need any help halla me bro,
Re: Nokia C3 Gprs by deenawe(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2010
thanks man, but how do i go about it? Please can you add me on ovi or msn at deenawe@hotmail.com, or you could drop any contact whatsoeverm zain is just complete !fail

Chat With Friends All Over Nigeria And On Facebook Usin A Mobile Application-2go / Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping / Opinion (reviews) From Gionee A1 Lite Users