Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Chat With Friends All Over Nigeria And On Facebook Usin A Mobile Application-2go - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chat With Friends All Over Nigeria And On Facebook Usin A Mobile Application-2go (2291 Views)

6 Important Details You Shouldn’t Make Public On Facebook / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chat With Friends All Over Nigeria And On Facebook Usin A Mobile Application-2go by Wazoblog(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2011
Now with the new FREE chatting mobile application software right on your mobile phone called 2go. You can chat with all your friends anywhere, anytime. It can also connect to other chat networks including Facebook and MXit.
2go free mobile messenger is a revolutionary mobile messenger that is really very interesting and many Nigerians are already using it.
With the chatting software you have an opportunity to chat with friends by country, state and even your local area you are living in. There are options for chatting by university chosen and other varieties of chat rooms and evens.

You may also search for friends by phone numbers of people you know and add them, you can add friends by usernames, and by facebook import. Click here to download your 2go chat application.

Here is how to link your facebook account to your 2go chat apps:

Get your facebook username by visiting www.facebook.com/username.
Go to Settings
Select Gateways
Select Facebook Gateway
Select Activate
Type in your username gotten in the first step. e.g mine is www.facebook.com. My actual username is EniolaAdewale
Type in your password
Then submit.

You are now good 2go. All your facebook contacts will be imported to 2go and you will now start chatting with both your 2go and facebook friends.

SOURCE:http://www.wazobiablog.com/2011/11/chat-with-friends-all-over-nigeria-and.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Lets Welcome Tecno's Second Marshmallow Phone / What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) / My First Impression With Xiaomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.