Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan (3894 Views)

Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety / Ezekwesili Wants Fani-kayode Arrested; Fani-kayode Draws Battle-line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2010
What else do we expect from an AREA boy like ATIKU if not desperation. I am very sure ATIKU can not defeat my DOG in a free and fair election.And unfortunately for him,all his ill gotten wealth will not make him win the election this time around.He is very good with flaunting the ill wealth in the Direction of press men and women who in turn will always give him publicity.THE DIE IS CAST,ATIKU MUST BE STOPPED BY ALL MEANS INCLUDING A REVOLUTION.
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by daroz(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
I wonder how Atiku hope to win the primaries against a sitting president, being backed by strong backbones like the great OBJ. Mr fix it, Anenin. Infact, I pity all his supporters
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by ogazi007(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
Who is obasanjo to be compare with Atiku in nigeria politics?Atiku disgraced obasanjo even when he was in power.Thank God for true democrat like Atiku for standing up to obj during his third term saga.if not for Atiku they would not have had any Yaradua/GEJ presidency.Obj Fourth him with everything EFCC,ICPC,SSS,Media,foreign countries etcetc and still they could not nailed him in any court of law.come out to substantiate your claims if have any that the man is corrupt.
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by dblock(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
How many Yoruba Politicians are in the Atiku show?
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by Nsiman(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2010
Politics of blackmail by atiku is another undemocratic way atiku after being favored through undemocratic means wants to bring it national. SHAME TO ATIKU, PoLiTiCaL PrOStItUtE
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by ogaemma: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2010
WHEN FAILURES DINE TOGETHER THEY ALL WILL FAIL.ADAMU CIROMA IS A FAILED MAN WE ALL KNOW HIM EVEN IN HIS OWN STATE HE IS UNPOPULAR. AS FAR AS I KNOW CIROMA DO NOT HAVE A VOICE IN THE NORTH.THEY ARE JUSTING FOOLING ATIKU AND WANTS HIM TO SPEND THE STOLEN MONEY HE GOT WHILE IN OFFICE.COMMON SENSE WILL TELL ATIKU THAT IBB DECIDE TO RESPECT HIM SELF, KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT ASO ROCK FOR NOW IS NO GO ZONE FOR ANY ABOKI.
FOOLS IN DRAMA WORK.
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by mystikal(m): 2:18am On Nov 25, 2010
From the list of all the confirmed Apirants so far, May the best crook win
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by manmade(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2010
What else do we expect from an AREA boy like ATIKU if not desperation. I am very sure ATIKU can not defeat my DOG in a free and fair election.And unfortunately for him,all his ill gotten wealth will not make him win the election this time around.He is very good with flaunting the ill wealth in the Direction of press men and women who in turn will always give him publicity.THE DICE IS CAST,ATIKU MUST BE STOPPED BY ALL MEANS INCLUDING A REVOLUTION.

GOD BLEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS U!
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
Amen and you too
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by blueeagle(f): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
Can anyone pls explain the uderlined. We were alarmed that the progress that we have made as a nation to address our diversity in relation to power_sharing would be jeopardized, with consequences that may be catastrophic.” Catatrophic for who?

i fear o.
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by Koikoi(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
it seems to me like this country is heading for the abyss finally.
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by cyril10(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2010
Atiku is a nobody. He should just go and keep enjoying the illegal wealth he has accumulated right from when he was in custom.
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2010
There used to be a street named after Atiku, but it was changed because nobody crosses Atiku and lives.
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by NAJALYN: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2010
Who is drawing battle line, that rogue, moni miss road, woman wrapper that pays $1 million to his university lecturers, flirts with young ladies & gives them N1 million for sleeping with them. Is that the type of leader we want? Thank you mikeansy for your beatiful post on this issue. You jason12345 were insulting Southerners. In your heart of hearts do you really approve of Atiku? If you do then I am sorry for you. My bro vigasimple I agree with you that anyone who seriously believes this Northern failure called Atiku has anything to offer is indeed deluded. The man has nothing to offer. He is an empty barrel making so much noise. Gej is not afraid of Atiku, & actually there is nothing to fear. I am happy he has spent some of his ill gotten wealth. He will continue to spend it, but will never smell Aso Rock.
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
cyril10:

Atiku is a nobody. He should just go and keep enjoying the illegal wealth he has accumulated right from when he was in custom.

Fine, I will not argue with you on who Atiku is, but what about the questions he is asking here? Why not demand answers from your President,regardless of who the messenger(in this case Atiku) is?
Re: Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan by daviesmania(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2012
Atiku battle line no trip Johnathan, infact him dey swim 4 suckerware. Afterall johnathan winam 9000 to 1 for primaries & im go winam again anywey weda 4 9ja or outside 9ja.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan To Contest Against Semi-literate Candidate - PDP / DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones / Photos: Russian Supermarket Under Fire For Calling Barack Obama A Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.