Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones (3896 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Is Alamseigha Really Dead? / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
"For to dust we came and to dust we shall return." All of us irrespective of who we are will certainly return to face our eternity.

That, said. DSP, may your soul rest in peace and may the souls of all those who died in substandard hospitals of which the money you stole would have fixed also rest in peace.

May the souls of those who died in motor accidents because of bad roads that would have been fixed with the money you stole rest in peace.

May the souls of all those whom were killed by militants because of the lack of opportunity you created for the youths due to the massive amounts of money you looted rest in peace.

For life is too short, and I pray God teaches us wisdom!

-CramJones

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
"He has gone to join the saints to praise God, may God grant him eternal rest, Nigeria just lost one of its finest". Quote me anywhere

5 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by Tongsman(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Is he Really dead?
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"He has gone to join the saints to praise God, may God grant him eternal rest, Nigeria just lost one of its finest". Quote me anywhere

Amen! God is a merciful God!

-CramJones
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
hes gone
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by funkiebully: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ur take is irrelevant.

May the corpers that died for Ur thin god, dullardpo to grab power also rest in peace. Amen

22 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by modath(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tongsman:
Is he Really dead?

Yes he is...According to reports but we've watched too many espionage movies & read enough conspiracy theory books to know how things go down...

There is no way to say it without getting a bashing but this man is not an innocent man.... undecided

I'm not one to judge but why are some folks acting like we lost the equivalent of Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo+ Aminu Kanu in one person...... His community never even enjoyed him!!!

I'm just imagining the flip side; If it had been Rotimi Amaechi , we would have been inundated with Joyful celebration from his region.....

Can't ever understand human beings...... shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by StOla: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

One of its finest thieves and cross dresser.

Bayelsans will miss him, but UK will miss him the most.

The people of Nembe, Ogbainbiri and Otuoke who still live in abject and dirty poverty without drinking water should honour him for ensuring their pitiable condition.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by otr1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
If only...
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by temitemi1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Smh...
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by themilanway(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Until I see his corpse before I believe he is dead.

I'm not buying that crap for now.

1 Like

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by Crocz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Even God doesn't forgive the injustice you do to others...only those who you wrong can forgive you.
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by Alphaoscar: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You guys need to be properly examined!!!

5 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You guys need to be properly examined!!!
"Must you quote me"?
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by Boss13: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
cramjones:

Amen! God is a merciful God!

-CramJones

Truly a merciful and loving God, but DSP shall be held accountable for his actions and inactions

1 Like

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by JusticeSeeker: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
I reserve my sympathies until I see the picture of his lifeless body. I can still recall vividly how he cross dressed so as to escape been arrested.

2 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by arbitter: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Im sure someone will have a take on your Death too....or maybe not.
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by kennybabs1980: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Boss13:

Truly a merciful and loving God, but DSP shall be held accountable for his actions and inactions
Not only DSP Bros but all of us, 2 Corinthian 5 vs 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by bokohalal(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
He faked as a woman before to escape justice.

1 Like

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by Bright4(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm...He got state pardoned by Jonathan, but nobody to offer him grave pardon. What a life Vanity upon vanity. well, RIP DSP

4 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by ThisMeansWAR: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
What is gonna happen to all the stolen money now ?
The countries he stashed the money will be laughing now ...

Dumb Nigerian politicians.

5 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by WhoBeThisMan: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
For some reason I don't just trust this mans death atall. Remember he once dressed up like a woman to escape trial in the uk , now just when the uk is requesting for him again, he shows up dead. Well may HIs soul rest in peace, dead or alive

2 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Only cramjones take I like this time around he sound so matured
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by mykemiley(f): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pple are so so heartless...evn as d man don die una stil dey worry unaself hmmm nawaoo.. 4 dose haters jst pray u u reach diz age..
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by PRYCE(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
DSP we will miss you!... May God crown your good works in Nigeria with a place in Heaven!
Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
StOla:

One of its finest thieves and cross dresser.

Bayelsans will miss him, but UK will miss him the most.

The people of Nembe, Ogbainbiri and Otuoke who still live in abject and dirty poverty without drinking water should honour him for ensuring their pitiable condition.
Obasanjo ruled this country close to 12 years and he even asked for extra yet Ogun state his own state has the most brown roofs buildings in Nigeria. Obasanjo has provided those amenities to his own people. Hausa slaves

6 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by StOla: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Obasanjo ruled this country close to 12 years and he even asked for extra yet Ogun state his own state has the most brown roofs buildings in Nigeria. Obasanjo has provided those amenities to his own people. Hausa slaves

What has the death of a thief got to do with Hausa? Or you need to rekindle your hate for people who don't even acknowledge your existence with every thought you come up with?

Na dem kill am?

I don't recall that Obasanjo was a state governor who embezzled his state's funds.

The brown roofs were a civilisation when some people were still using thatched roofs.
Only fools like you will go to Germany and condenm the Gothic architecture as opposed to modern conceptual designs.

Besides, I don't recall that they cried out that they have a problem of portable water like Otuoke?

Instead of putting up ethnic defence like your type are wont to do, you better cry out so we help solve your community's problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by shaddoww: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Me think say dis guy just fake him death, and I think Dieazani will do dsame

2 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by alexlee50: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
cramjones:
"For to dust we came and to dust we shall return." All of us irrespective of who we are will certainly return to face our eternity.

That, said. DSP, may your soul rest in peace and may the souls of all those who died in substandard hospitals of which the money you stole would have fixed also rest in peace.

May the souls of those who died in motor accidents because of bad roads that would have been fixed with the money you stole rest in peace.

May the souls of all those whom were killed by militants because of the lack of opportunity you created for the youths due to the massive amounts of money you looted rest in peace.

I pray you came to know God before you died, and I pray you are resting in his bosom. For life is too short, and I pray God teaches us wisdom!

-CramJones
I hope u say the same prayer for tinubu, fashola, fayemi, aregbesola and others?

2 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by alexlee50: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
StOla:

What has the death of a thief got to do with Hausa? Or you need to rekindle your hate for people who don't even acknowledge your existence with every thought you come up with?

Na dem kill am?

I don't recall that Obasanjo was a state governor who embezzled his state's funds.

The brown roofs were a civilisation when some people were still using thatched roofs.
Only fools like you will go to Germany and condenm the Gothic architecture as opposed to modern conceptual designs.

Besides, I don't recall that they cried out that they have a problem of portable water like Otuoke?

Instead of putting up ethnic defence like your type are wont to do, you better cry out so we help solve your community's problem.
his point is that obasanjo is a bigger thief. And u guys keep praising him everyday.

3 Likes

Re: DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones by StepTwo: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
@OP, I am still looking for "your take" here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) / According To Nigerians, This Is Zenith Bank’s New Corporate Logo / Breaking: First Bomb Dropped On ND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.