Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (23881 Views)

Dino Melaye, Smart Adeyemi, 27 Others Pick Interest Forms For APC, PDP Governors / Tinubu: I Started My Political Journey At Jakande’s House / Dino Melaye & Smart Adeyemi To Battle It In Kogi West Senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Imstrong2(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Political wife kor, federal government wife ni angry angry angry angry

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by VanEFCC: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2019
Dino My Man

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by kheny12(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Thief,He doesn't want to leave the senate seat.ADEYEMI have SMART you permanently.

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by davidadenrele: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2019
beresponsible:
Sore loser

No be only say E PAIN AM!! E PAIN AM DIE!!!

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by AkhereOkaka(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2019
oluwadare26:
Votes doesn't count in this country, nothing is working. Only God can come to our rescue.

Well as for the balon'd'or tonight

Like For Messi to win, Share for Virgil Van Dijk
Please God will not come to rescue any country, when it docile citizens refuse to rise up and demand for accountability from the system and it leaders. Nigerians are indeed funny set of people they will sit down and expect God to do everything for them

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by mysteryman2014: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2019
EBMedia:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/12/02/adeyemi-will-remain-my-political-wife-his-victory-is-temporal-melaye/amp/

Obviously Deno does not know the difference between Temporal and Temporary. One has to do with what is secular as opposed to spiritual, while the other thing short lived

Similarly he his blinded to the fact that the kogites have given him more time to practise the Kerewa kerawa that he is good at. Mschew

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Eteka1(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Dino is a looser. Lost Kogi PDP guber primaries, lost Senate rerun.
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Kingpele(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Pride go before down fall, pride blind the eyes from seeing pitfall still it's too late, this dino guy is still proud and dillusitional even in failure, its a pity... Nigga behold your representatives... Chai
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by taiwoowiat: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2019
win

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Obakoolex(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by SolarHub(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2019

Check my signature now
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Makefav(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Kingjames(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2019
“Today is one of my great day in my life. The great people of Bayelsans have spoken their mind by taking time to vote for our great party, APC. It is indeed a welcome development because in our own campaigns, we give to them that when being elected and swear-in, security and development is our key agendas and with the support of Bayelsans, they have made it possible, Today, on behalf of my APC leaders, I promise Bayelsans that we will serve them, not Bayelsans to serve us. We also promise that we will respect leadership, respect leadership is key to us, and today, their vote has been counted and the people of Bayelsans will be respected. I am sincerely grateful to our father, President of this country, for his fatherly advice this afternoon. As one of his son in APC, I thank you very muss (much). We Bayelsans, will not disappoint APC. We will consult with our leaders, our traditisonal leaders, rulers and I believe there will be a serious positive change in Bayelsa State. This incoming administrason will make Bayelsans to see positive development and that is key to us. I tank you so muss (much) for having me here today as the elected governor of Bayelsa State, tank you very muss (much).”

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by danot1030: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Melaye does the talk Adeyemi has the result.
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Augiiee(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Dino has spoken grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by neoclassical: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2019
Kingjames:
“Today is one of my great day in my life. The great people of Bayelsans have spoken their mind by taking time to vote for our great party, APC. It is indeed a welcome development because in our own campaigns, we give to them that when being elected and swear-in, security and development is our key agendas and with the support of Bayelsans, they have made it possible, Today, on behalf of my APC leaders, I promise Bayelsans that we will serve them, not Bayelsans to serve us. We also promise that we will respect leadership, respect leadership is key to us, and today, their vote has been counted and the people of Bayelsans will be respected. I am sincerely grateful to our father, President of this country, for his fatherly advice this afternoon. As one of his son in APC, I thank you very muss (much). We Bayelsans, will not disappoint APC. We will consult with our leaders, our traditisonal leaders, rulers and I believe there will be a serious positive change in Bayelsa State. This incoming administrason will make Bayelsans to see positive development and that is key to us. I tank you so muss (much) for having me here today as the elected governor of Bayelsa State, tank you very muss (much).”

Lol, 100% accurate. You got David Lyon's speech word by word.
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by mrwonlasewonie: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2019
beresponsible:
Sore loser
don't mind him

He's so entitled and lousy?

Because you started politics before him nko

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by toprealman: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2019
So because you started politics before him, you should always win him in elections abi?
Spend your looted money wisely. You can also be leasing your supercars for nollywood movies, private users and music videos. That way you generate steady income and have funds to maintain them.
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by nanakgh(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Temporal and temporary..two different words with different meanings
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by fredoooooo: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Werey enu n ja wire grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Kenturkey048(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
neoclassical:
I am not holding brief for any Politician because they are all Scammers. However, for Buhari to have congratulated Yahaya Bello knowing how the election that produced Bello was turned to a civil war shows how hypocrical Buhari is.

This was the same man who promised to sanitize the electoral system and the economy. Now everything he met is now worse than he met them. My experiences so far have taught me never to support any Politician that is desperate for power, no matter his/her personality and promises. Such people have turned out to be the worst leaders ever. I used to pity Great Ogboru of Delta State for his recurrent loses, but it now dawn on me that such people are coming to recover all they have lost over the years and equally carry out a venguance on their opponents, who they perceive were/are instrumental to their perennial failures. I thought Buhari was desperate to become Nigeria's President because he had the interest of the country at heart. Even when he shed tears at the Podium during one of his campaigns, I thought it was out of love for the nation. Alas, this man has turned out to be the most wicked Leader Nigeria ever had.

Under his watch, jobs are now sold to the highest bidder openly, even Politicians and top government functionaries in Buhari's cabinet are the major traders in this mechandise.

May God punish any individual that has a hand in bringing this country down to its kneel.
I say amen to this .They will never experience anything call joy in their entirety..
The pains they've succeeded in bringing down on Nigeria will consume them forever.Buhari will come and go.but it will take us till 2040 to come back to where we were 2014..
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Thetruthshallse(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
careytommy37:
The handler of this BBC Yoruba news is SAVAGE personified. grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Idrisk19(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'm pity SdM..
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Arizonaguy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
EBMedia:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/12/02/adeyemi-will-remain-my-political-wife-his-victory-is-temporal-melaye/amp/
Dino is a dumbass fool to have thought that just because he started politics before Adeyemi that makes him his political wife
what an idiotic assertion btw in today's world, some wives reign supreme over their husband
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by seangy4konji: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Stupid man
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by akdjr(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Is Dino now a political gay?

Mother Of Three Slumps As POWA Demolishes Shops / "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo