Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

"I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji (4818 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by thablogger: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Linda Ikeji in a video has claimed that she don't do airport anymore like the regular people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH_nlLjNRRY

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by greatnaija01: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2019
we do not care.

9 Likes

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by Acidosis(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Who cares?

7 Likes

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by donstan18: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2019
It's very okay and cool to upgrade your lifestyle if you have what it takes.

Period!
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by beresponsible(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2019
My dear you're neither the first nor the last but at the end unregular and regular people one airport in the regular graveyard

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by daddytime(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Okay na Aunty Irregular Person, we don hear you.

Enjoy your irregularity..
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by Sijo01(f): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2019
I was trying to start liking you but with this arrogant comment, I'm back to my I nor send you style.

See voice like thunder bolt.

7 Likes

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by espn(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
regular ppl...
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by BrutalJab: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sijo01:
I was trying to start liking you but with this arrogant comment, I'm back to my I nor send you style.

You don't send yet you are always on her instagram page begging for money.

Whenever her news hits nairaland, you will surely be the first person to bleat on the thread.

Oshey business minder . grin
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
The poverty mentality is still strong in her despite her wealth. I’m sure she still feels in competition with the many local girls who were her level pre-blogging.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by SarkinYarki: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Never call people regular , remember it's regular people that made you

8 Likes

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by Sijo01(f): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
BrutalJab:

You don't send yet you are always on her instagram page begging for money.

Whenever her news hits nairaland, you will surely be the first person to bleat on the thread.

Oshey business minder . grin

I dare to you post links/evidence of your claims instead of being an empty vessel.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by BrutalJab: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sijo01:

I dare to you post links/evidence of your claims instead of being an empty vessel.

You are the empty vessel who thinks she is a drum. grin

Whether you like or dislike, she is bigger than you and anybody from your generation. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by LesbianBoy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
She is tired of pretending to be humble now her real self is showing.

Meanwhile.....I said it before in the other thread and i will say it again

EFCC should investigate this Linda ikeji girl. I mean why is she the only billionaire blogger in Nigeria? angry

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by souLDrivemusic(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
well..
Didn't watch d Video tho'

Linda shud b finding d Higher meaning of all thIs mOnEy she got by nOw.. not thIs 'posing' we Hear her doing Evry now n then.

See Dangote na, Bill Gates..

She gast try pass thIs|..
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by ctleurocollege: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pride comes before a fall

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by Lagbaja01(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bragadocious!!!
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
That's her problem.
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
The truth is u will end up 6feets under the ground like others, for your home, school,estate ,offices etc cleaning ,prolific giant cleaning services is your best bet,a trial will convince you
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
I am so pissed at this. This is useless arrogance. Linda Trust me, you are not better than most of those people you call 'regular'
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by Waterypussy2(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
They decided to save regular people the stress and agony of the fish smell from her pussy. I must say kudos to the people behind separating her from real humans.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by YorubaPrince: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Typical useless arrogant Okoro Savage! angry

Na dem ways be dat! grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by thablogger: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 03, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Typical useless arrogant Okoro Savage! angry

Na dem ways be dat! grin

I swear you no well grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by rex444(m): 2:48am On Dec 03, 2019
private plane dey crash and U die m be buried very regular
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by YorubaPrince: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I swear you no well grin grin

Yes ooo Madam...
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by pahen1991: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2019
isolation breeds envy and exposes you to more dangers than it protects you from it cuts you off from valuable information, it makes you conspicuous and an easy target. Better to circulate among people, find allies and mingle. You are shielded from your enemies by the crowd.
Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by Chubhie: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2019
Sijo01:

Re: "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
this news just made me taller.

(1) (Reply)

Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah / The Bleachers Celebrate; Tonto Dike Spotted With Bleaching Expert Pela.. / Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.