Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,190 members, 7,957,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nairalander Replies To Etinosa Via Instagram. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Replies To Etinosa Via Instagram. (669 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Replies To Etinosa Via Instagram. by Elitedezigns: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Cc;Mynd44
Cc;lalasticla(m)
Cc;seun
Take this post to front page I want the whole world to see it.

After the nonsensical behaviour of etinosa saying that Proverbs 22vs6 is a scam as she smoked and used the Bible as an ashtray.

She wrote via her Instastory;

I decided yo reply to her in her Instagram directly on her latest post where she claims that she can mess up the quran in like manner after some critics lashed her saying she couldn't mess up the Quran .

Here are my replies.

Re: Nairalander Replies To Etinosa Via Instagram. by donstan18: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2019
And you finally made it in life.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Replies To Etinosa Via Instagram. by ScienceTv: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Elitedezigns:
Cc;Mynd44
Cc;lalasticla(m)
Cc;seun
Take this post to front page I want the whole world to see it.

After the nonsensical behaviour of etinosa saying that Proverbs 22vs6 is a scam as she smoked and used the Bible as an ashtray.

She wrote via her Instastory;

I decided yo reply to her in her Instagram directly on her latest post where she claims that she can mess up the quran in like manner after some critics lashed her saying she couldn't mess up the Quran .

Here are my replies.

Damn nigga, get a job, Now that you've replied her, Wetin you gain? Are you more richer or what? Learn to mind your own business, leave her, let her face the consequences. It's none of your business.....Una go just dey mumu yourself everywhere, Punkass guy man wen dey behave like girl... grin..Bloody Sinner trying to judge another sinner...mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Replies To Etinosa Via Instagram. by Davash222(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2019
There's no difference between the lady and you. Attention seekers!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Replies To Etinosa Via Instagram. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2019
I KNOW IT'S YOUR CHOICE, BUT NEXT TIME YOU FEEL LIKE PRESENTING SOME THINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, YOU DO SO WITH REASONABLE, READABLE FONTS.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO USE THESE DUMB FONTS REALLY MAKES ME WONDER WHY ADULTS LIKE TO LIVE LIKE CHILDREN SO BAD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Replies To Etinosa Via Instagram. by Raysleek: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
I tire o. She is asking someone to give her the Quran like say she no know market. Stupid girl because person dash you Benz you think you are immortal. I just hope God sets mercy aside for just a day so you will know how mortal you are.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Replies To Etinosa Via Instagram. by izzou(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Orezi Survives Car Accident With Broken Jaw (video) / The Real Amount Cardi B Was Paid To Come To Nigeria And Ghana / Zlatan Gifts Himself A Diamond Customized Rolex Watch For His 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.