Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy (45688 Views)

See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / Throwback Tweet Of El-rufai When Dino Melaye Was Allegedly Attacked In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Jones4190(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
"All the 14 APC Senators including the Senate President with Dino Melaye that crossed to the PDP in July 2018, failed in their re election bids."
Indeed Bukola Saraki sabi road.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Guestlander: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dino finally met his match.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Frankest20(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
This one get me wella
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by truthstands01: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nigeria is dead....if Nigerians doesn't rise up against this tyranny of APC government, it may be too late to redeem the country. See how protests are changing things across many countries and their Presidents and PMs resigning but in Nigeria, the government has muzzled opposition. Security agencies cannot even allow you have access to protest. Nigeria is finished. Let electronic voting system be enacted as a law now for 2023 election otherwise forget it. APC is deadly...they will never allow a free and fair election in Nigeria. Its a big disgrace that people who are supposed to stand up and talk are keeping quite.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Sagay212: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Unfortunately the people of Kofi won't ever learn that these politicians are the same. This useless adeyemi won't do any thing reasonable just like dino. It's all about personal interest. That's why they'll do anything to get that power.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Chicastle: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
In USA after election, the winner and the losers go and hug each other and celebrate victory together. In Nigeria , the case is different. Nah die you go see. Buh wait. Is Nigeria truly a zoo? Or nah some people be zoo
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Enemyofpeace: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rubbish. There is no difference between the two of you? Boat of you are fokn criminals with nothing to offer the masses

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by gigabyte007(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
juman:
Smart Adeyemi is mature, hope he would perform well.
Dino behave like agbero.
You are on point.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by gigabyte007(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Guestlander:
Dino finally met his match.
Aptly met!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by brookz: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chai, see finishing
Dino House boy bawooo grin grin
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by lizdammy: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Gidigidi60: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

true talk...

Smart has Degree in Law, Mass Com,and Public Administration, he was the former National Union of Journalist President and a former Senator

Now that Dino Melaye got to the senate by insulting Jonathan prior to 2014, shouting sai baba in 2015 , and lickin Saraki's yansh in the senate he thought he had arrived unfurtunately he is just destined to smell the seat once

[/s]
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
newsman101:
On Saturday, November 30, 2019, Adeyemi defeated Melaye in the rerun of Kogi West Senatorial election. The political contest between the both parties may have ended, but the two politicians tend to be resolving to name-calling.

Reacting to the election, Melaye via his Twitter handle said, he won the election, adding Adeyemi remains his political wife.

He tweeted,

“The reaction of men and women of goodwill all over Nigeria especially the wonderful people of Kogi west who truly voted for me is a testimony that God is with me and with us all. I won the election and Adeyemi remain my political wife.”

Speaking with journalists on Sunday, December 1, 2019, Adeyemi described Melaye as his political servant.

He said,

“When a servant steals the garment of his master, the garment will be too big for the servant… the joy of having his master’s garment will cause the servant to misbehave to people he ordinarily could have respected. The over-sized garment made Melaye to misbehave while in the senate.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g4-3FM8A_4

https://lailasnews.com/dino-melaye-is-my-political-house-boy-smart-adeyemi-says-video/

The establishment is returning to power
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by putin2: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
See finish !!!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by davodyguy: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnñnnnn

Dino: Adeyemi is my Political wife

Adeyemi : Dino is my Political house boy

As a real niggarrr i think dino is leading Because
When you don pay the bride price of a woman then she become your wife and she can be fuckkked anyday, anytime, anywhere and twice in da oza Room

Barman give more bottles of Heineken
Let me sit and wait for Adeyemi to come up with something better

Dino 1 Vs 0 Adeyemi
Nope

Smart just outsmarted him at the polls.

This is a serious embarrassment
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by subcbouy: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
truthstands01:
Nigeria is dead....if Nigerians doesn't rise up against this tyranny of APC government, it may be too late to redeem the country. See how protests are changing things across many countries and their Presidents and PMs resigning but in Nigeria, the government has muzzled opposition. Security agencies cannot even allow you have access to protest. Nigeria is finished. Let electronic voting system be enacted as a law now for 2023 election otherwise forget it. APC is deadly...they will never allow a free and fair election in Nigeria. Its a big disgrace that people who are supposed to stand up and talk are keeping quite.
Na PDP be what? shut all this brabra abeg
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by subcbouy: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chicastle:
In USA after election, the winner and the losers go and hug each other and celebrate victory together. In Nigeria , the case is different. Nah die you go see. Buh wait. Is Nigeria truly a zoo? Or nah some people be zoo
If you dey move in and out of diz obodo, you aren't in zoo. But if not, you must go check why you are caged like animal grin
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Firstcitizen: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na peepo papa be dis so oh. Chai!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Dml24: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
This man finished dino
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by wink2015(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
newsman101:
On Saturday, November 30, 2019, Adeyemi defeated Melaye in the rerun of Kogi West Senatorial election. The political contest between the both parties may have ended, but the two politicians tend to be resolving to name-calling.

Reacting to the election, Melaye via his Twitter handle said, he won the election, adding Adeyemi remains his political wife.

He tweeted,

“The reaction of men and women of goodwill all over Nigeria especially the wonderful people of Kogi west who truly voted for me is a testimony that God is with me and with us all. I won the election and Adeyemi remain my political wife.”

Speaking with journalists on Sunday, December 1, 2019, Adeyemi described Melaye as his political servant.

He said,

“When a servant steals the garment of his master, the garment will be too big for the servant… the joy of having his master’s garment will cause the servant to misbehave to people he ordinarily could have respected. The over-sized garment made Melaye to misbehave while in the senate.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g4-3FM8A_4

https://lailasnews.com/dino-melaye-is-my-political-house-boy-smart-adeyemi-says-video/

Senator elect Smart Adeyemi finish Dino !

Senator Dino was his political house boy!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by rexwalters: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnñnnnn

Dino: Adeyemi is my Political wife

Adeyemi : Dino is my Political house boy

As a real niggarrr i think dino is leading Because
When you don pay the bride price of a woman then she become your wife and she can be fuckkked anyday, anytime, anywhere and twice in da oza Room

Barman give more bottles of Heineken
Let me sit and wait for Adeyemi to come up with something better

Dino 1 Vs 0 Adeyemi
Talk is cheap, Melaye a talkative bitch.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by babamadiba(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
DonTattaglia:

Senseless and daft comment..
and 40 something morons liked it. Imagine?
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Legendguru: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
HMMmm
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Yankee101: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Smart Adeyemi is one of the finest Senators Nigeria has ever produced.

Give him that

But rigging is rigging. They both did
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by uncastableodd(f): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
yettymuse:
I blame the angel wey drop me for this Wilderness called Nigeria!

what do you expect when the angel too was a Nigerian
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2019
Indeed the senate was too big a garment for Dino as he wasn't himself while in The hallowed chamber
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by awoluyi(m): 4:08am On Dec 03, 2019
These are Nigeria youths' mentors.
O mase o!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by blackslayer: 4:42am On Dec 03, 2019
political wife vs political houseboy!!!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by shineeye1: 5:45am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen of this Land, which would you rather accept - a housewife or a houseboy?
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2019
rexwalters:
Talk is cheap, Melaye a talkative bitch.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
You Don't Want To Miss This!! Get In Touch With Us Today....(+234) 08027390046, 08034113771

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.