Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy (45687 Views)

See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / Throwback Tweet Of El-rufai When Dino Melaye Was Allegedly Attacked In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by dannybrasky(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin grin grin somebody hold my beer,my belly is about to pop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by babatee90(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gbogboyin tiyawerey...both dino, smart adeyemi pdp apc and the people voting for you...Eti maad!!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
So the houseboy was kerewaing the madam. Problem solved

That is all I have picked from this. Kerewa is ebira or is it igala for knacking
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Abeg when is efcc going to pick up Dino so they can finally 'degrace' him?
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Toks2008(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chai! This Adeyemi guy is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by saiji: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
But Smart get bad mouth sha....... see your life now Dino , i believe you shld have learn some lessons now.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Chuks9000: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
So?
You've not heard that the young shall grow?
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by sweetrace(f): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
And these are our leaders!!!!!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Sijo01(f): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Shameless polithiefcians angry
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Annie001: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Both of you are just stupid
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by armadeo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
I started playing the video when I realised I really don't give a shit.

So I stopped and posted this.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by DonTattaglia: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnñnnnn

Dino: Adeyemi is my Political wife

Adeyemi : Dino is my Political servant

As a real niggarrr i think dino is leading Because
When you don pay the bride price of a woman then she can be fuckkked anyday, anytime, anywhere and twice in da oza Room

Barman give more bottles of Heineken
Let me sit and wait for Adeyemi to come up with something better

Dino 1 Vs 0 Adeyemi

Senseless and daft comment..

3 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Haywhysat: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
BabaIbo:
Sometimes I wonder how people from Abia, Kogi and Osun are coping, when being a Nigerian alone na task on its own... and some of them na still Arsenal and Man U fans, it's well o
what happen to the people of osun?
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by frowland(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
I actually see facts in what he is saying but but but... what business do both have outside politics? Na their supporters I pity pass sha.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by blowjohn(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
yettymuse:
I blame the angel wey drop me for this Wilderness called Nigeria!

Yetty mouse grin grin cheesy
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Champneys: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Awon agbaya olofo meji!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Indispensable85(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Savage!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by bobntu: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
It appears that making uncout statements is synonymous with this senatorial zone. Otherwise why would a supposedly educated Smart descend to such a low class level of pettiness in his choice of words? Granted that Dino had been largely rascally in his conduct, if truly Smart thinks he is more matured, shouldn't it show in his demeanor? Isn't there such a thing as magnanimity in 'victory'?
At a time like this, a right thinking 'winner' should be thanking the electorate and extending the olive branch to the electoral loser ( who naturally is expected to whine).
Rigging occurs in most places, but the dirty fighting that has occurred in this senatorial zone since 2015 is unprecedented. Having spent 8years earlier at the senate, must it be a do or die affair. By the way, must it be between Dino and Smart? Can't someone else be trumped up?
Note: the last election was a war between Dino Vs a collaboration of federal might and kogi state forces. Smart was simply a beneficiary...lest he thinks more highly of himself.
Disclaimer: I am as neutral as can be. I know neither personalities in question.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnñnnnn

Adeyemi : Dino is my Political house boy

When you don pay the bride price of a woman then she become your wife and she can be fuckkked anyday, anytime, anywhere and twice in da oza Room

Dino 1 Vs 0 Adeyemi
if them allow u, u feel, u ve made lot of sense
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Godhatesodomy: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by fredoooooo: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
nickxtra:
You didn't tell Dino to stop all these when he was busy "misbehaving" in the senate. Certainly, the garment he stole was too big for him to wear. grin

Give them a dose of their medicine, they call it poison .
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by hgnbello(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Both of u should enter d ring nd show wat u gat �����
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by papyt: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
adeyemi is leading cos as a house help can still be regarded as a slave which means you can do anything with your slave like back then what the colonial master did to africans but you cant do such to your wife.......
adeyemi 1 vs dino 0
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnñnnnn

When you don pay the bride price of a woman then she become your wife and she can be fuckkked anyday, anytime, anywhere and twice in da oza Room

Dino 1 Vs 0 Adeyemi
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Deepthoughts: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
newsman101:
On Saturday, November 30, 2019, Adeyemi defeated Melaye in the rerun of Kogi West Senatorial election. The political contest between the both parties may have ended, but the two politicians tend to be resolving to name-calling.

Reacting to the election, Melaye via his Twitter handle said, he won the election, adding Adeyemi remains his political wife.

He tweeted,

“The reaction of men and women of goodwill all over Nigeria especially the wonderful people of Kogi west who truly voted for me is a testimony that God is with me and with us all. I won the election and Adeyemi remain my political wife.”

Speaking with journalists on Sunday, December 1, 2019, Adeyemi described Melaye as his political servant.

He said,

“When a servant steals the garment of his master, the garment will be too big for the servant… the joy of having his master’s garment will cause the servant to misbehave to people he ordinarily could have respected. The over-sized garment made Melaye to misbehave while in the senate.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g4-3FM8A_4

https://lailasnews.com/dino-melaye-is-my-political-house-boy-smart-adeyemi-says-video/

Dino just like saraki only lost to vendetta of buhari/Apc n not the elections really,it was meant for Dino n saraki to be shoved aside at the same time, Dino was just lucky to escape first time n so the Apc had to use to judiciary under a compromised Tanko to create a second chance to get Dino,they have succeeded,they can celebrate but tommorow shall come.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Bbankole(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnñnnnn

Dino 1 Vs 0 Adeyemi

U are a funny Man ( Mr analysis )
Na trophy ur mate Dey drink
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Bbankole(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thats y kogi state is shit..
Nothing really happening in that state. Most of the indigene have ran to Lagos and other state
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Forumobserver12(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
anybody wey ipob support automatically becomes a failure.
A case study of Dino Melaye, Atiku amidst others

Mr.Political analyst, don't forget to add OBJ 1999/2007, Umaru Yara'dua2007 and Jonanthan 2011 as case studies too.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by juman(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Political houseboy.
Funny.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by kenodrill: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
But God's grace found him.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by juman(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Smart Adeyemi is mature, hope he would perform well.
Dino behave like agbero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers In Victory Mood On The Battlefield (Photos) / Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor / Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.