Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi (26884 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by Mhurfhy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Coldie:
I see nothing wrong with siting the uni in Katsina.

As far as there would be one too in the south Rivers state to be precise.

All I see wrong is why construct a train from Katsina to Niger republic when the East does not have one.

Both the north east and south east in fact the entire Eastern part of the Niger doesn't have any single rail project.

God almighty will bless your reasoning and grant you more wisdom and long life. You spoke well.
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by kingcalors(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
They are trying their best to develop the North. All they are building upandan is a waste of resources. Immediately bubu's tenure expires those infrastructures will rot. People that cherish begging like no man business.
INTEGRITYA1:
Even in football, there is what we called home advantage.
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by CoolAmbience(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Daboomb:

Since 2015, ALL developments about the South of Nigeria, is ALWAYS in the FUTURE TENSE!
While projects in the North are started and completed right under our nose.
Buhari and his fulani kidnappers, una welldone o.

Did you even read what you typed?

For starters, do you even know which part is North or South?

Has the Ikot Ekpene-Alaoji-Ugwuaji Switching Station and Transmission Line not been completed? Is that in the North?

What about the Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum project in Onitsha? Has it not been long completed? Are you aware that the project was first awarded in 1996?

Did you know that Buhari's Presidential Fertilizer Initiative is responsible for the revival of the Ebonyi State Fertiliser and Chemical Company Limited (EFCCL), creating jobs and boosting the supply of fertilizer in the Southeast?

Did you know that pensions were paid to Retired War-Affected (Ex-Biafran) Police Personnel in 2017? Buhari paid N500 million to clear pensions arrears that had not been paid since their presidential pardon in 2000.

These are projects in the SE, not even the entire south as you mentioned...I can give you more if you want.

Oga, let's not go there 'cos you really won't have anything to say.
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by JonDon12: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
We need University of English as well as common sense in the North. Also University of WAEC too. Since Northerners can speak English, use common sense or get WAEC Certificates as well. Locate all of them in Daura too.
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by Vicilo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
seunmsg:
The only reason the university was sited in Daura is because the president is from the place. The same reason a Federal university was sited in Otuoke during the Jonathan administration.

What are u saying? More than five fed universities were sited across south and north by d same Jonathan, y did u single d one at Otueke out?
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by Nasir123(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kenturkey048:
exactly my view brother...I done try to fantom the reason for this shit ,but to no avail..its just like COAS saying he wants to establish the NIgerian army university...Ask them the reason,,they have no idea...

I'm telling you!
If they had made it a Course in our university system instead, that could have made more sense

1 Like

Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by Kenturkey048(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nasir123:

I'm telling you!
If they had made it a Course in our university system instead, that could have made more sense
seriously ,,..Nigerian military school is nothing but Nigerian civilian school..instead of them to work on reforming Nigerian military school and airforce military school..they are there complicating issues...Now its university of transportation without vision...Ameachi has no direction..
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by Nasir123(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kenturkey048:
seriously ,,..Nigerian military school is nothing but Nigerian civilian school..instead of them to work on reforming Nigerian military school and airforce military school..they are there complicating issues...Now its university of transportation without vision...Ameachi has no direction..

A very valid observation.
These are the things we should be talking about. But No,we choose mediocrity.
Doing the unnecessary for selfishness and greed, why we leave the necessity undone.

But we must get there!
I wount allow these people destroy my future and the future of my children.

1 Like

Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by Kenturkey048(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nasir123:

A very valid observation.
These are the things we should be talking about. But No,we choose mediocrity.
Doing the unnecessary for selfishness and greed, why we leave the necessity undone.

But we must get there!
I wount allow these people destroy my future and the future of my children.
You are not wrong brother...same here with me..Am happy few persons in my generation think about their unborn children like i do...I pray God see us true ..Do have a lovely night rest...

1 Like

Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by Pacesetter123(m): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2019
Kenturkey048:
exactly my view brother...I done try to fantom the reason for this shit ,but to no avail..its just like COAS saying he wants to establish the NIgerian army university...Ask them the reason,,they have no idea...
Army university? Wots de need wen we av NDA already?
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by chukxie(m): 1:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Buhari is a man of his people. Take it or leave it. Nepotistic? Yes! An expert at favouritism? Spot! A man who puts the north first? Absolutely! Is he loved by his people ? A big YES without a doubt! Would his people throw their weight behind should he think of going for an unconstitutional third term in office? Certainly they would. Would cussing cause him to die? No! Why? Because his people are praying for him. God's using Buhari to teach loud mouthed Nigerians a lesson. Jonathan got into office after the death of Yaradua - a northerner who in spite of his ethnic background carried all Nigerians along during his tenure in office. But what did Jonathan do for his people? What did he do for the Yorubas, Igbos, and other ethnic minorities? Zilch! Jona spent time his time in office pleasing the north. Building Almajiri schools up and down; and allowing our collective wealth to be carved up like new yams (something Bubu and his wise men are currently doing). Make Buhari carry Nigeria capital go Daura self. Na him time!
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by ddeola: 2:18am On Dec 03, 2019
Don't worry yaaseffu ! We know the truth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2019
Daboomb:

Buhari is just dividing this country the more, because of his Clanishness and Nepotism. He is no longer President of Nigeria but President of Fulani and President of Northern Nigeria
Stealing the resources of the South, to develop the North. Everything is "in the North", he even ordered international NGO's to operate ONLY in the North or get out of Nigeria. Evil soul, his hatred for the Southerners is unimaginable
Aaah, this man was a grave mistake by the likes of Tinubu (he and the whole S/West will leave to regret supporting this man, come 2023).
Just Negodu. undecided
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by Kfed4ril(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
jahsharon:

YES. Can you remember that Goatluck Jonthan created Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa in his village?

Ok so it’s ok for you to call him Goatluck but not ok for us to call buhari dullard.
Re: ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi by furrr(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
For Those wondering why

Courtesy USAID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity: FG, Labour Agree To Cut Price By N10.20 Per Kwh, For 3 Months / Picture Of Peter Obi, Datti & LP Gubernatorial Candidate For Borno State / Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.