Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Bbnaija2019 – Mike Shares How He Has Remained Faithful To His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2019 – Mike Shares How He Has Remained Faithful To His Wife (492 Views)

Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / #bbnaija - Mike Shares Epic Throwback Picture As An Athlete / Pretty Mike shares tips on 'How Not To Be A 40 Seconds Man', Tonto Dikeh reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija2019 – Mike Shares How He Has Remained Faithful To His Wife by GistCandy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Mike Edwards has shared on Instagram some tips for men struggling with infidelity.

The reality star who shared a photo of himself and his wife hinted that it’s been a year that they’ve been married to each other.

Recall that Mike received many commendations during his period at the Big Brother Naija TV show for his dispositions and staying faithful to his marriage.

However, in his post, he revealed that many people had asked him how he stays faithful to his wife and it was high time he gave an answer.

See what he wrote: https://gistcandy.com/bbnaija2019-mike-shares-how-he-remained-faithful-to-his-wife/

Re: Bbnaija2019 – Mike Shares How He Has Remained Faithful To His Wife by healthserve(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Suddenly every lady brags about Mike. He's this, he's that. Forgetting there's a Mike in so many males. People want the result but not the process. Less than 20 months ago, Mike was broke, disoriented, but had a lady with him by his side through the process.

What we all want is out there. Let's leave complaining alone
Re: Bbnaija2019 – Mike Shares How He Has Remained Faithful To His Wife by GistCandy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija2019 – Mike Shares How He Has Remained Faithful To His Wife by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
My Nigga i'm I suppose to do that for you? Or you just want to cheat a little but no space? Are you the first person to do that by staying faithful to a partner? Are you regretting missing out on Tacha pussy when she had twerk for you when she was drunk that niqht back in BBN? My nigga stay loyal to your woman don't come here and look for accolades because youre a faithful hubby
Re: Bbnaija2019 – Mike Shares How He Has Remained Faithful To His Wife by Flexherbal(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:
Suddenly every lady brags about Mike. He's this, he's that. Forgetting there's a Mike in so many males. People want the result but not the process. Less than 20 months ago, Mike was broke, disoriented, but had a lady with him by his side through the process.

What we all want is out there. Let's leave complaining alone
Re: Bbnaija2019 – Mike Shares How He Has Remained Faithful To His Wife by Geminita1(f): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
My Nigga i'm I suppose to do that for you? Or you just want to cheat a little but no space? Are you the first person to do that by staying faithful to a partner? [s]Are you regretting missing out on Tacha pussy[/s] when she had twerk for you when she was drunk that niqht back in BBN? My nigga stay loyal to your woman don't come here and look for accolades because youre a faithful hubby
shush, my Mike is not into smelly women.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Sings Her Version Of Timaya’s Song “I Can’t Kill Myself” (video) / Dj Stokie Amapiano Movement (vol. 1) Album / Watch Naira Marley Full Performance At Marlian Fest 2019 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.