Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Cardi B Sings Her Version Of Timaya’s Song “I Can’t Kill Myself” (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Sings Her Version Of Timaya’s Song “I Can’t Kill Myself” (video) (485 Views)

Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) / Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) / Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Sings Her Version Of Timaya’s Song “I Can’t Kill Myself” (video) by Kingpunter: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Grammy award winner Cardi B continues to flaunt her new found Nigeria accent as she sings her version of Timaya's hit song, "I can't kiil myself".

The beautiful mother of one, who gained so much respect for her altitude and behavior when she visited Nigeria will be hoping to improve on her accent as she continues to enjoy the great music from Nigeria artiste.

Watch video below:

https://www./2019/12/cardi-b-sings-her-version-of-timayas-song-i-cant-kill-myself-video.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Khloe Accused Of Having S*x Behind ‘school Mosque’ / Naira Marley’s ‘tingasa’ Tops Youtube’s Trending Songs Of The Week / Safaree And Wife, Erica Welcomes Their First Child Together, A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.