Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event (5094 Views)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan / Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by rockers: 5:00am On Nov 24, 2010
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by drmoney: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2010
U cant be serious!
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2010
drmoney:

U cant be serious!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by lawizai: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2010
WTF!! i actually tought i was gonna see pictures of contestants in a crowd,
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by MrCork26: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2010
very ugly things, they look IBO. Cant they spekin sing in English?(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by ohaechesi(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2010
this thread has got no basics, i walk man sad
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by yunafa(f): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2010
pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, nigerian idol judges; we don't want simon cowell, paula abdul, ellen degeneres ''wanna bes''!!!
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by yunafa(f): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2010
abeg. is genevieve an idol aspirant
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by lawizai: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2010
yunafa:

pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, nigerian idol judges; we don't want simon cowell, paula abdul, ellen degeneres ''wanna bes''!!!
abi o, we want Naija originality
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by logica(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2010
yunafa:

You get a wannabe show, and then you don't want wannabe judges?
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by SeanT21(f): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2010

Why did they copy the American Idol logo?

Where is the creativity?
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by logica(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
SeanT21:

Where is the creativity?

Could it just be that the "Idol" show is a franchise?
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by SeanT21(f): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
logica:

I know!!There is also a South African Idol.

All I am saying is that they copy the LOGO!! Why not create a new one?

Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by logica(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2010
Did you check the logos on the other chains in the franchise? A franchise usually stipulates guidelines which all the chains conform to. This will also include the logos used. It is necessary that the logos all look similar.
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by SeanT21(f): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2010
Oh yea, you are right. I just checked and most countries have the same logo!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idol_series
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by lawizai: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
SeanT21:

Where is the creativity?

mayb they wanna buy the same mission n vision statement of the product
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by logica(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
SeanT21:

Exactly. That is a franchise. If anybody tries to get "creative", they will not be allowed to air the show. And if they managed to, they will get sued.
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by akossyy: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
WISHING THEM THE BEST OF LUCK,
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by lawizai: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2010
may the best man or woman wins so they can set the pace,
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by bababuff(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2010
Recycled faces angry
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by fender(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2010
bababuff:

Recycled faces angry

Abi oooooooo
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by puskin: 1:30am On Nov 25, 2010
mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by ladej(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2010
SeanT21:

seant21, have you ever heard of intellectual property theft? if you havent it means when u copy someone's idea and you dont credit/pay then for it. the logo can never be changed because they didnt create it. thats why X factor wont be called Y factor in america. any country it goes to it will always be called X factor
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by johndavid1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
puskin:

mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by aonom(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2010
Nigerian Idol is a Joke! The judges, contestant and who ever thought up this programme. It's just a waste of time. Well i can only speak for myself. For the rest Enjoy!!
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by tainot2002(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2010
logica:

na naija we dey ooooooooooo grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by Nakele(f): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
STUPID NIGERIANS AS USUAL,,,,,HOW CAN IT BE AMERICAN IDOL WHEN ITS NIGERIAN IDOL?
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by Barayeks(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2010
mr prick, why dnt u like ibos?
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by Ecash1: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2010
SeanT21:

I know!!There is also a South African Idol.

All I am saying is that they copy the LOGO!! Why not create a new one?

This is also my point of concern.just as I kept wondering why the Nollywood and Kanny wood,must we copy everything without adding our own originality?.
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by londoner: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ Sean 21, They cant creat a new logo, it is a SYNDICATED show, NOT a copy. If you watch the closing credits of Nigerian Idol you will see Fremantal media,which is the company who owns the Idol brand the same company behind the UK/US one. The licensed Optima Media Group to have the Nigerian Idol show, complete with logo and theme tune etc as they do with all versions around the world.

Its like opening a Mcdonalds and expecting to have your own trademark sign, thats not how it works.

@ others, people dont have to assume that everything involving Nigeria is somehow bent or underhand. This is genuine.

http://www.nigerianidol.com/new_idolbuzz.php?id=4
Re: Nigerian Idol Finally Begins + Pictures From The Screening Event by SeanT21(f): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2010
londoner:

@ Sean 21, They cant creat a new logo, it is a SYNDICATED show, NOT a copy. If you watch the closing credits of Nigerian Idol you will see Fremantal media,which is the company who owns the Idol brand the same company behind the UK/US one. The licensed Optima Media Group to have the Nigerian Idol show, complete with logo and theme tune etc as they do with all versions around the world.

Its like opening a Mcdonalds and expecting to have your own trademark sign, thats not how it works.

@ others, people dont have to assume that everything involving Nigeria is somehow bent or underhand. This is genuine.

http://www.nigerianidol.com/new_idolbuzz.php?id=4

Gotcha!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Rock This Hair Style / Viral Photos Of Pastor Caught Having Sex With Female Church Member (photos) / Chioma Flaunts Her Flat Tummy As She Steps Out With Davido (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.