Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) (84954 Views)

Ambode’s New Bus Stop Shelters: Can They Stand The Test Of Time? / Ambode’s 100 Bus-stop Shelters Are Springing Up In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by shugabasbn: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
ultron12345:

Exactly. All the AC, fans, sockets and bulbs will all disappear in just one night, stolen by those living close by. Viju milk and Eva water bottles will be scattered everywhere. Mama Bisola will buy groundnut and be breaking them on the floor while eating, messing everywhere up, but why will she bother, after all, it is not her father's property. Those people that steal manhole covers in Lagos will come at night to strip these bus stops of every piece of metal that they can sell. In fact, after few weeks, only pieces of broken glass attached to iron poles will be left behind.

Bring everyone in Dubai to Nigeria and Nigeria will turn to Dubai in few months, even these bus stops will appear here. Take all Nigerians to Dubai and it will turn to Nigeria in a few weeks. All this AC bus stops will all be destroyed. Nigerians in Dubai will even start struggling for visa to return back to Nigeria.

Nigerians and probably the black race in general have a huge problem. We behave worse than animals in this country.

What else can I say? U have indeed say it all

2 Likes

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
pocohantas:
Every other day, Nigerians travel out and come back with pictures like this. Spend hours insulting our leaders and ourselves too...

After that we go back to talking about toto and prick. We do that for the rest of the year, till someone disturbs us with another set of pictures (again). We are very wonderful creatures.
Hear hear

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Heat wan kill us for Lagos.
hahahah.

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
exponent50real:
they cant do this in Nigeria and those foolish leaders are always travel and see all this develop project

Guy please edit this comment so I can understand it... Kilode!
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
pocohantas:
Every other day, Nigerians travel out and come back with pictures like this. Spend hours insulting our leaders and ourselves too...

After that we go back to talking about toto and prick. We do that for the rest of the year, till someone disturbs us with another set of pictures (again). We are very wonderful creatures.
grin grin grin
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by fuckpro: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
ultron12345:

Exactly. All the AC, fans, sockets and bulbs will all disappear in just one night, stolen by those living close by. Viju milk and Eva water bottles will be scattered everywhere. Mama Bisola will buy groundnut and be breaking them on the floor while eating, messing everywhere up, but why will she bother, after all, it is not her father's property. Those people that steal manhole covers in Lagos will come at night to strip these bus stops of every piece of metal that they can sell. In fact, after few weeks, only pieces of broken glass attached to iron poles will be left behind.

Bring everyone in Dubai to Nigeria and Nigeria will turn to Dubai in few months, even these bus stops will appear here. Take all Nigerians to Dubai and it will turn to Nigeria in a few weeks. All this AC bus stops will all be destroyed. Nigerians in Dubai will even start struggling for visa to return back to Nigeria.

Nigerians and probably the black race in general have a huge problem. We behave worse than animals in this country.
If you want to know Nigerians go to their toilets
You will see the hypocrisy
You can't be comfortable with such filth and create an ambiance seen here its impossible

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
If this type is done here, lunatics and area boys will take it over, unless there are security guards in there

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by StupidNLmods: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kaycee54321:

It's not poverty. I've seen very rich people fight better fight over Owambe rice in Lagos. It's not a money problem. It's a mentality problem.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by tot(f): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
All Nigerians do is lament, no one takes action to challenge their LGA chairmen or senators or governors.

If you do nothing, don't expect anything to change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by Commentor: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Gbam!
Was waiting for someone to say this... Boost the economy first

It is the economy that made one to lose the decency to find a proper place to shit?

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
HospitalityDiva:

Our governments are MOSTLY the problem. The excellent infrastructure you see in Dubai, do you think they don't get broken or vandalized? They do. But the governments there are quick to maintain them. But here in Nigeria, Monies that are meant for maintenance are stolen by the government.
The difference between black man and white man is like difference between evil and good, while black man is the evil. when you see good things such as this you know is product of good/positive mindset,
Funny enough this is a Muslim Country and I don't think they do all the binding and casting as we do here.
Our government alone might not be the problem, ...but the black man mentality in us.
Most of those infrastructures are our money stolen by our politicians

3 Likes

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
If corruption allow naija, this is a minor thing to install in the whole federation. Though trust my naija people, many won't bitter to pay for house rent again. Many will turn them their permanent home

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by bestpunterever: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
KIDfurniture:
The government is not our problem. We the citizens we be obu...dirty pigs too much amongst us. We re destructive in nature. Some of us dont like good, things that will serve the general public. Nigerians are very sick people because of the long years of sufferings. Poverty messed us up big time, so we no longer reason like human beings even animals are better than us now.
our government is the problem, our judiciary is very weak, do you think there no people with the mind set of vandalization in dubai, but in dubai, do you knw the consequences for vandal of government properties you self will not like try damage those things.

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by StupidNLmods: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:

It is the economy that made one to lose the decency to find a proper place to shit?
Hungry man no dey think of decency.. Did the govt provide a proper place for defecation?? I'm sure u also know that Nigeria is number one in the world when it comes to open defecation

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by Useful1: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
majamajic:
Dubai has been using this for more than 10yrs now , it's not new. it will inform u minutes of next bus away , and once it's 0 sec u see the bus in your front

if u are treking and need rest u can go in and rest ,

Hahahaha. Try it here, some folks will turn it into their apartment. Anyway, we're getting there...

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by Commentor: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Hungry man no dey think of decency.. Did the govt provide a proper place for defecation?? I'm sure u also know that Nigeria is number one in the world when it comes to open defecation

What I'm asking is, is it the economy that made someone leave his village in Oturkpo to shit in a busstop in Agege?

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by awetaiye2015: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
If this type dey Lagos, them go turn am to house..
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by midnighter(f): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
ussv:
This is really cool, and this innovation is not even in America.

In America the bus is for poor and unfortunate people so no innovations there
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
tot:
All Nigerians do is lament, no one takes action to challenge their LGA chairmen or senators or governors.

If you do nothing, don't expect anything to change.
They will not do anything because they will do same if they had the opportunity.... meaning the problem is not the leaders or politicians but the people of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by StupidNLmods: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:

What I'm asking is, is it the economy that made someone leave his village in Oturkpo to shit in a busstop in Agege?
Chai! See mumu question... No be economy, na company.
Small time now tribalism will enter.. I know you well.
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by kikake: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
dawnomike:
How I wish we could one day do the right things in our own country Nigeria...

Nigeria is drawn apart by the CENTRIFUGAL FORCES of two civilizations - Islam and Christianity - hence Nigeria can never make it.
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by Commentor: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Chai! See mumu question... No be economy, na company.
Small time now tribalism will enter.. I know you well.

How is it a mumu question?

Must people leave their homestead to constitute nuisance elsewhere?

I know a guy that was farming in Cross River making decent money. One day I saw him in Lagos riding Okada.

Next thing I heard he was caught for burglary.

Is that tribal?

Maybe your head is paining you.

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by midnighter(f): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
kikake:

Nigeria is drawn apart by the CENTRIFUGAL FORCES of two civilizations - Islam and Christianity - hence Nigeria can never make it.

Never, if we actually practised those two faiths properly we would be the power-house, I mean the kings of the planet

1 Like

Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by StupidNLmods: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:

How is it a mumu question?

Must people leave their homestead to constitute nuisance elsewhere?

I know a guy that was farming in Cross River making decent money. One day I saw him in Lagos riding Okada.

Next thing I heard he was caught for burglary.

Is that tribal?

Maybe your head is paining you.
Even the ones from Lagos shit in open Lagos...
Abeg close this chapter.. It's always Lagos this and that
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
ultron12345:

grin grin
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by Commentor: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Even the ones from Lagos shit in open Lagos...
Abeg close this chapter.. It's always Lagos this and that

It seems you are intimidated by Lagos hence your annoyance.

You want me to use UK, US or Canada or even Norway as examples?

Anywhere in Nigeria outside NE, I'll tell you about it.
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by penjm: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Future impossible tense

The refuse bins that were brought to my street, it was only a matter of weeks before people started dumping shit into it at night

I saw a very fat woman pour corn cobs into a new drainage channel on a Sunday morning while it was raining. If there's flooding there, people will be quick to blame the government.

An old man sitting beside me in the bus kept yapping about how bad the system is, next thing he threw the bottle of pepsi he was drinking on the road.

We need iron hands in this country
my point exactly.
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by StupidNLmods: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:

It seems you are intimidated by Lagos hence your annoyance.

You want me to use UK, US or Canada or even Norway as examples?

Anywhere in Nigeria outside NE, I'll tell you about it.
Not intimidated by any shit... I see ur tribal posts and that's why i reply that way.
No matter where the people are, if the facilities aren't there then people will practice open defecation. Only rich people have personal toilets.
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
ultron12345:

cool
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by Commentor: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Not intimidated by any shit... I see ur tribal posts and that's why i reply that way.
No matter where the people are, if the facilities aren't there then people will practice open defecation. Only rich people have personal toilets.

Which tribal post?

You've been harping on it all morning like a one-man band on the parade ground.

Give it up already.
Re: Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) by Germi9: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
.....and we are richer than these people in human and Natural Resources

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.