Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Marbles Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Marbles Story (180 Views)

A Thousand Marbles / One Thousand Marbles / Red Marbles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Marbles Story by SonofIssachar: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
The older I get, the more I enjoy Saturday mornings. Perhaps it’s the quiet solitude that comes with being the first to rise, or maybe it’s the unbounded joy of not having to be at work. Either way, the first few hours of a Saturday morning are most enjoyable. A few weeks ago, I was shuffling toward the kitchen with a steaming cup of coffee in………………………….

Read More: https://daily-dew.com/the-marbles-story/

(1) (Reply)

" MARY" / Seeking To Qualify For The Rapture / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/01/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.