Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Out Of The Blue - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Out Of The Blue (62220 Views)

A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / The Blue Love Story [episode 5 : TAKING HER INNOCENCE] / ROMANCE NOVEL:Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
The last thing I remember was her hand gently squeezing mine as I cupped one heavy orb, granting me permission to do with her as I wished. As I thought about how perfect our new life would be, I yawned and fell asleep.

I slowly came awake, my eyes opened in a wavering way as I remembered where I was, slumberous confusion rapidly giving way to reality. "Yes, I am definitely in my madam's bed,"

I thought with contentment as I looked at the warm afternoon light drifting in around the curtains. Big Mummy still lay asleep beside me.

Briefly, I studied her rising and falling chest and considered myself the luckiest guy in the world. As if she knew that I was staring at her, she opened her eyes and dreamily stared at me. “How was your siesta?” I asked I didn’t know what else to say. “Fine. How was yours?”

“Fine too. With you by my side, it was the sweetest siesta I’ve had, so far.” She got up from the bed and wore the t-shirt and bum short. I could see that she looked very sexy and attractive as she had earlier looked.

Once again, I considered myself the luckiest guy on earth. “Let me see what we can have for lunch,” she said and left the bedroom. I watched her close the door gently behind. I rolled on my back and grinned at myself.

Was all this happening, or was I dreaming? No, it couldn’t be dreams. No one dreamt for days unending. She was gone some minutes before she rejoined me in the bedroom. “The maid will let us know when the meal is ready,” she said. I nodded.

“So, tell me about your growing up, your background.” Briefly, I told her. She listened and seemed fascinated. She told me her story too; how she met her late husband and how his death had shocked him.

Well, she had got over it now and that was a good thing. “I’ll make you the best lover you’ve ever had,” I said. “If you really give me the full chance, that’s just what I will do.”

“Well, you have your chance now, so prove it.

And I’m not just talking about through sex alone.” I smiled at her as I understood what she meant. I only hoped my obsession with her body, especially her boobs would make me be able to prove that my feelings were beyond sexual ones.

Several minutes later, the maid came to inform us that lunch was ready. I wore my t-shirt and jeans and followed Big Mummy down to the dining table where a sumptuous meal was laid. I ate to my satisfaction.

We lingered a bit downstairs after the meal before we returned to the bedroom. She had a surprise for me. She opened one of her wardrobes and brought out two bundles of one thousand naira notes.
Re: Out Of The Blue by okrikaboi: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Been a while I always look out for your updates it's been eons bro

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue by Awesome05: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Next...
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2022
Go on.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
She opened one of her wardrobes and brought out two bundles of one thousand naira notes.

“Hey, Bayo, today is Saturday. Why don’t you go out and do some shopping for yourself?”

I looked at the money in surprise and shook my head. “No, madam. Let me not bother you with my needs.”

She smiled. “Come on. I want you to have it. Buy yourself something nice.” Since she insisted, I took it.

“Thanks so much madam. I really appreciate.”

“Oh, it’s okay.” She dismissed. “By the way, can you drive?”

I nodded. It was true I was yet to have my own car, but I could drive. “Good.”

She opened the wardrobe again a brought a car key out. “This is the key of the Range Rover. You can drive it out for the shopping.”

“Oh, thank you, ma’am.” I got the key and went downstairs.

Her residence was not far from Allen, where I knew I would get good and quality stuffs to buy. I drove the Rover gently. It was my first time of driving a car like that and I just had to be careful not to get it bashed or something.

On Allen Avenue, the first shop I went to had all that I needed. I bought some quality shirts, t-shirts and trousers for myself. I also bought a pair of black shoes with quality leather.

Then, of course, I must not forget to buy something for my madam. I didn’t want her to think that all I thought of her was sex, so I decided to buy something not sexy. This time, I bought sweet-fragrance Lancôme perfume for her.

Next thing I did was to buy plastic bottles of energy drink that I knew would later be very useful. Within forty minutes of leaving the house, I was back. She was still holed up in the bedroom, arranging some of her clothes in the wardrobe.

“I’m back, ma’am,” I enthused. She smiled at me. “So fast? Were you able to buy anything at all?” I smiled too.

“Sure.” I showed her the clothes I bought from the big shopping bag. She seemed impressed with my choice. I gave her the package I had got for her. “This is for you. I hope you like it.”

“But you shouldn’t have bothered.” “It’s a pleasure, ma’am. You deserve something much more than this.”

She slightly pressed the bottle to perceive the scents, then, she nodded. “Yes, I like the scent.”

I was glad she liked it. I knew my relationship with her would make me gain financially, but believe me, that was not my motive. My intent was simple: adore her as a sex goddess. I was delighted those intents were already manifesting.

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Awesome05: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is this the end?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss / Story: A New Dawn / Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.