Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt (1540 Views)

VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club / Policemen Flee After Assaulting Lady & Putting Hand Under Her Skirt In Lagos ( / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by mabeni(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
A lady gave a guy brain resetting slap right in front of me for telling her to zip up her losed skirt zip. She was even claiming "na wetin your eyes find go there ". Is it wrong telling someone they forgot to zip there skirt or trousers??
Re: This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by Djicemob: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Una don come with una lies again undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by mabeni(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Djicemob:
Una don come with una lies again undecided
says who? Check all my posts if there's anything like lie there
Re: This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by brookz: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin grin grin

Iron lady
Re: This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by youngsahito(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
the guy should have slapping her back that is total harrasmennt from the lady even though the guy didn't touch her

1 Like

Re: This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by Timileyin1234(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Op na u she slap. Stop lies

1 Like

Re: This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by BluntBoy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
mabeni:
A lady gave a guy brain resetting slap right in front of me for telling her to zip up her losed skirt zip. She was even claiming "na wetin your eyes find go there ". Is it wrong telling someone they forgot to zip there skirt or trousers??

Nawa for the title of your post o shocked

This Lady Slapped A Guy to Zip Her Skirt

Does that make any sense to you
Re: This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by NiklauseFred(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Picture proof or adonbelivit angry angry
Re: This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On Dec 03, 2019
she would have received an equally brain resetting slap... that would have removed foundation/wig/eyelashes and even nail automatically from her deluded self.
Re: This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by johnkey: 3:51am On Dec 03, 2019
if I no give her 2 hot ones back, make I die
Re: This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt by Lonelypacifist6: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
The lady is a perfect example of why you shouldn't trust modern ladies, they're wenches she probably let the zip open on purpose They deserve death.

(1) (Reply)

Bvn Delisting.. Lawyer's Advice Needed / 25 Years Old Woman Was Killed By Her Spiritual Mentor & Advicer For Ritual / Help Me, I'm Dying Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.