Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club (4645 Views)

Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg / LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by ParrotGirls360(f): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
A lady was seen in a Video arguing with a man and sounding rude to him. After a while, she walked towards the man and gave him a hot slap.

The man returned the favour by giving her a heavy slap that sent her to floor. She fell so bad that her underwear was exposed.

After the slap she received, she became quiet and calm. It was quite a mixed feeling scene to behold.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/10/27/video-lady-slapped-to-the-floor-after-she-punched-a-man-at-a-club/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Alright
Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Riverville(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Gender equality

15 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Macauley07(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Any woman who hits a man considers herself strong enough to fight him. So nothing concern me 4 this matter. Lol

19 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Realmi: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thank God say she wear pant grin grin white one for that matter...because many girls nowadays no dey wear pants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by PerfectStranger(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Alpha sh!t!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by mespusinglez(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
HOSPITALIZED HER JOIN
Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Eyinju112(f): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
I no Dey raise hand with man... if a man slaps me I’d do myself one good to walk away grin call me a coward but you see, I love my body so much and I won’t allow anyone brutalize me... If a man insults me I’d still walk away, you know why? Men mouth too fast to call woman ashawo... I no want get sleepless night abeg grin

17 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
What language are they speaking? What were they saying? Someone should translate
Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Mystic216: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2022
A very gentle and responsible man
Kudos big man
This is 2022
Gender equality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Macauley07:
Any woman who hits a man considers herself strong enough to fight him. So nothing concern me 4 this matter. Lol
Simple.
Make I no lie, O'boy the resonance of that slap follow affect me here ooo.
The SLAP sent her to Armageddon grin grin
That slap will open her eyes to why women desire Male kids passionately ( for protection).
She then realized power pass power
HOLLYWOOD need hire the camera man. It seems he carries his crew members along grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Ehmmah588(m): 2:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
I no Dey raise hand with man... if a man slaps me I’d do myself one good to walk away grin call me a coward but you see, I love my body so much and I won’t allow anyone brutalize me... If a man insults me I’d still walk away, you know why? Men mouth too fast to call woman ashawo... I no want get sleepless night abeg grin

Wisdom is profitable to direct grin...you're a wise girl smiley

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Moh247: 3:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Just because your husband or Boyfriend na mumu no mean say all men gentle

now she go don get brain tumor or brain damage con dey behave like imbbecille

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Luiz321: 5:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
. I’ll say that’s thoughtful of you, Cus you’re beautifully made. Smiles

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by phemmyfour: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Awwwn..It's always good to avoid confrontation irrespective of the gender

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by falcon01: 6:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Equality

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Zonefree(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Is she still alive

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Tallesty1(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Nigeria woman wey dey get sleepless night when man call am ashawo never ready to be Nigerian grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Eyinju112(f): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Hahaha
Ehmmah588:

Wisdom is profitable to direct grin...you're a wise girl smiley

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Eyinju112(f): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2022
A bus conductor and I had issue of change in Lagos, next thing i heard was ashawo... my mood just off throughout the whole day[
Tallesty1:
Nigeria woman wey dey get sleepless night when man call am ashawo never ready to be Nigerian grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Iamicekid(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Everyone should learn to keep there hands to themselves in any cause of argument, if u raise ur hand first and put in on another, whatever reaction u get should be taken like that

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Eyinju112(f): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Thanks man grin
Luiz321:
. I’ll say that’s thoughtful of you, Cus you’re beautifully made. Smiles

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by ketuojole: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
You re not only beautiful...youre smart no man in his right senses would even want to hurt you..by the way I'm Ken.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Crampyblood(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
God no go punish you

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Eyinju112(f): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Amen ooo grin
Crampyblood:
God no go punish you
Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by lkillbrokehoes: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2022
Women na only mouth dem get, no power at all. that guy deserves a medal and a chilled wine.

See if you are a man and a woman slaps you without you doing anything, she will do the same thing over and over again to you, and that's where the disrespect starts from. because she will consider you a weak ass pussy man.

If a lady has the strength to hit you, then it means she also has the strength to receive tumultuous blows and thunderous slaps too.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by lkillbrokehoes: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
A bus conductor and I had issue of change in Lagos, next thing i heard was ashawo... my mood just off throughout the whole day[
Why your mood off? you should have been used to the insult by now. cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Eyinju112(f): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2022
I’m not used to it... that’s why I avoid trouble with men
lkillbrokehoes:
Why your mood off? you should have been used to the insult by now. cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Soulsymbol99: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Itz called manual attitude reset grin
Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Mrtaye: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Hmmm m'oja m'osa la fi n mo akikanju.....
Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Eyinju112(f): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Akikanju tio ba sa, iru won ma n bogun lo ni grin grin
Mrtaye:

Hmmm m'oja m'osa la fi n mo akikanju.....

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club by Ehinjuola: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Awon ti feminist.. grin

Abeg no come for me oo, ayam not feeling fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapped Sisters Said Abductors Butchering Captured Lagos-ibadan Travellers – S / Woman Stripped Herself Naked On The Street While Fighting! - Photos / Robbers Kill Innocent Victims In Port-harcourt (disturbing Pics): Dont Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.