Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

What You Need To Need To Be A Front End Web Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What You Need To Need To Be A Front End Web Developer (821 Views)

Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? / Become A Front-end Web Designer With Nairaland 100days Of Code / Front End Web Designing Training Courses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Need To Be A Front End Web Developer by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello there, it’s me the quiet programmer, or you can call the developer and which you feel like calling me because of some people mistake developers for programmers, maybe I will write on that soon but if you want to me to write on that, please drop your comments below and I will make sure I write about it.

So today we are going to be talking about what you need to get started as a front end web developer. So many people go to Wordpress and Blogger and mess around with some code and do few things and boom they can themselves developers making other people who want to learn the thing they are back behind or something, while they are the once really back behind. Don’t get me wrong using WordPress is not bad at all when it comes to building your own personal blog like this and you don’t want to stress yourself or handle too much load because of work and other client-related issues.

Continue reading here: https://www.geekztown.xyz/2019/11/what-you-need-to-need-to-be-front-end.html
Re: What You Need To Need To Be A Front End Web Developer by Xavi2019: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2019
Please continue here..
Re: What You Need To Need To Be A Front End Web Developer by Xavi2019: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2019
I've read your blog too...

(1) (Reply)

Critical Tips To Learn Programming Faster Sample / Enyata Discuss / Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.