Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS (821 Views)

Confused Between Node Js And PHP / I Have This Annoying Bug In Node Js For The Past 5 Days..help / How To Retrieve Data From An Api Using Fetch Api In Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS by Olumyco(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
The video tutorial below explains how you can build a simple API in Node.js and take it live on a virtual private server. It's explanatory and interesting. Watch, enjoy, subscribe, comment, share and like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8WYNF-Ybfk

1 Like

Re: Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS by Olumyco(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Join Olumycosoft Internship Programme (catchDevsYoung) by visiting https://olumycosoft.com
Re: Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS by Olumyco(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Watch, like, share and subscribe
Re: Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS by HassieMalcomson(f): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2023
This video tutorial looks good but there are several easy ways to build APIs. Likewise, you can build, test, deploy and publish APIs through Akana. It allows you to build APIs through existing resources and even from scratch. I found Akana a very user-friendly API platform. However, you can also pick cloud computing and simple API creation platforms in this regard.

Likewise, you can use the BaaS platform Back4app to quickly build and launch an API by using the free tier. Yes, you can approach the Console option under the 'API' category here. Or if it is still complicated to understand then simply use this source https://blog.back4app.com/how-to-build-a-graphql-api/ to seamlessly build GraphQL APIs with Back4App. Yes, I like going with GraphQL because it's flexible querying options.

On the other hand, the use of Postman and RapidAPI could be simple and fast platforms to robustly build and launch APIs.
Re: Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS by Deicide: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
HassieMalcomson:

On the other hand, the use of Postman and RapidAPI could be simple and fast platforms to robustly build and launch APIs.
All my hommies, real niggas use curl cool
Re: Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS by HassieMalcomson(f): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Deicide:
All my hommies, real niggas use curl cool

I was referring Postman API Platform. Hopefully, you are aware of this.
Re: Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS by Deicide: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
HassieMalcomson:

I was referring Postman API Platform. Hopefully, you are aware of this.
postman has an API platform?
Re: Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS by Olumyco(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2023
HassieMalcomson:
This video tutorial looks good but there are several easy ways to build APIs. Likewise, you can build, test, deploy and publish APIs through Akana. It allows you to build APIs through existing resources and even from scratch. I found Akana a very user-friendly API platform. However, you can also pick cloud computing and simple API creation platforms in this regard.

Likewise, you can use the BaaS platform Back4app to quickly build and launch an API by using the free tier. Yes, you can approach the Console option under the 'API' category here. Or if it is still complicated to understand then simply use this source https://blog.back4app.com/how-to-build-a-graphql-api/ to seamlessly build GraphQL APIs with Back4App. Yes, I like going with GraphQL because it's flexible querying options.

But developers will want to go the route of building from scratch and hosting it

(1) (Reply)

Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos / Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J / Help On Short Code Sms Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.