Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG (41872 Views)

Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by paparazi1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Flier:
I don’t support fraud and I don’t like Saraki either but this is cruel! APC members should not sleep deep including Buhari,2023 is going to be pay back time
Justice should not be selective
Really
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Trimque2k1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nor be advanced fee fraud be yahoo yahoo dat year,so na yahoo dem take curse Nigeria
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Omoboricash(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
liondbrave:
This is just the volume one,volume two and three on the way asap
You crack my ribs dude
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Agugbadin: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
A government that is proceeding opposition parties only, what about Orji Uzor Kalu and other APC members
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Human01(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Omoboricash:

Pls don't say what u don't know. Nobody exonerate Deziani. The conspiracy of Britain governments was responsible for the withdrawal of the case by the efcc. The judge handling the case threatening to throw out the case out if the prosecutor fail to provide the accused. The British government refused to repatriate Deziani to face all charges against her. Pls how was she free from the case. Seek for knowledge before you put trash to public consumption

Immunity is shielding Diezani. She smartly made her way through being appointed as commissioner in Dominican Republic since 2015. With that you can't prosecute her until her tenure expires
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by brainhgeek(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Omoboricash:

Pls don't say what u don't know. Nobody exonerate Deziani. The conspiracy of Britain governments was responsible for the withdrawal of the case by the efcc. The judge handling the case threatening to throw out the case out if the prosecutor fail to provide the accused. The British government refused to repatriate Deziani to face all charges against her. Pls how was she free from the case. Seek for knowledge before you put trash to public consumption

Guy, stop acting like you don't know how politics is played in Nigeria. Maybe you should approach media houses who published the news about EFCC dropping charges against her. https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/efcc-drops-corruption-charges-against-diezani-others/5tdvzl7 Keep your trashy counsel to yourself. Justice is dead in Nigeria
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Gidigidi60: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
Ikoyi house gone, ilorin house gone
[/s]
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by southsouthking(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
When will the FG efcc go after this Man in this picture?

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by SarkinYarki: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jones4190:
PDP is a fraud.
Multiplier effect of corruption
1. A young man works for one of the state ministries. His salary is 120K. He makes 15,000 everyday on this desk (N75k a week) engaging in corrupt practices. As a result, he spends the daily cash as he cares. Living large and far above his legitimate income.
2. He visits the local joint every evening and buys drinks for friends, and area boys. They hail him. He is married, but has two girlfriends. His "income" is enough to take care of them. The Asun seller at his favorite joint is happy, the joint owner is happy.
3. Everyone was benefiting from his "income". Friends, family, area boys, joint owner, Asun seller, girlfriends, wife and his church. Life was good.
4. Then suddenly the ministry implemented the Treasury Single Account (TSA) at the beginning of PMB administration. His extra "income" disappeared and he had to adjust to the reality of event and live within his real income. That wasn't easy.
5. Initially he reduced his daily visit to the joint to 3 days a week and stopped buying drinks for everyone. He reduced the plates of Asun. The Asun seller started to find it hard to sell a full goat each day and resorted to buying half.
6. The young man's girlfriends started to feel the heat too. No more iPhone 10. The joint owner noticed a drop in sales. The young man finally stopped visiting the joint after a month. The area boys started feeling his absence. The effect cascaded down.
7. The young man started spending more time at home with his wife and kids. The family had to readjust to the reality of the new normal. His hair stylist noticed the young man suddenly stopped tipping. He will even wait for his N200 change after haircut.
8. Things are different. Times are hard, they all cry. The young man is blaming Buhari, his wife is blaming Buhari, the area boys are blaming Buhari, the girlfriends are saying Buhari must go, the joint owner is saying Buhari killed the "economy"
9. The Asun seller is cursing Buhari, the hair stylist is insisting Buhari is too old to rule. This is the story of our nation where corruption fuels the "economy". Those who are not engaging in it are benefiting from it.
10. This tread is not about Buhari's achievement or failure, but rather about the "multiplier" effect of corruption and how we have built a system largely driven by corruption. It's about policy implication (good or bad). It's about the choices we have made.
Finally, the young man had to withdraw his kids from what he called expensive primary school his kids attend. He added:"what are they teaching them there sef " Obasanjo didn't go to a private school. I just laughed .
I Will explain part 2 of this story at the end of # NEXT LEVEL

Show us just one thing Buhari has achieved in 5 years instead of this nonsense , is it the young man's asun that caused roads to still be bad , is it the young man's lifestyle that caused electricity no to be available ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Omoboricash(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
brainhgeek:

Guy, stop acting like you don't know how politics is played in Nigeria. Maybe you should approach media houses who published the news about EFCC dropping charges against her. https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/efcc-drops-corruption-charges-against-diezani-others/5tdvzl7 Keep your trashy counsel to yourself. Justice is dead in Nigeria
Which media are installing about. Brown envelop media or which one. Have given you the background of why happened to Deziani case.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by DSoj(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
They will cripple Saraki for all the things he did from 2015-2019.

He thought he's invincible
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Jones4190(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Show us just one thing Buhari has achieved in 5 years instead of this nonsense , is it the young man's asun that caused roads to still be bad , is it the young man's lifestyle that caused electricity no to be available ?
are you kidding me? I have never experience stable electric like what I'm experiencing now, infact I can't recalled the last time I use my generator.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by SarkinYarki: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jones4190:

are you kidding me? I have never experience stable electric like what I'm experiencing now, infact I can't recalled the last time I use my generator.

Where do you stay ?
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Qoko: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
brainhgeek:
It's just a matter of time before he is as innocent as deziani
Oga Cameroon, Bukola Saraki has never been innocent, he has since been investigated since he was an active Members of APC, go and read old newspapers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by DMerciful(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Saraki had it coming! Brought this upon himself when he betrayed GEJ in 2014!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by voltron14: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
payperpost:
was it stolen from FG or Kwara State if at all it was stolen

this Fulani FG is trying so hard to achieve what Uthman Dan Fido who was defeated in Oyo state couldn't achieve! stealing from Yoruba's.

the right thing is to hand it over to kwara state government and not the Fulani FG

But you guys claim Saraki is Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by voltron14: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hedonini:
The way these Buhari goons are going, I really pity them. These idiots are so power drunk, they forget the temporariness of their stay in power.

I verily say that many of these bastards parading themselves as today's men would be enshackled and sentenced to life imprisonment in a future administration. They set the precedent. Others would outdo them.

So if there is proof of stealing, because of Karma, the culprit should be let go of?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by voltron14: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
paparazi1:
Today is your turn, tomorrow might be somebody turn, Saraki has done nothing to deserve dis hunting, remember that whatsoever a sow is what he or she will equally reap. karma is a bitch beware.

Saraki is a saint.

Why not canonise him?
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Jones4190(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Where do you stay ?
Ikeja, Lagos state
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by voltron14: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Human01:
Looks like a witch hunt

At least there is a witch.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by ProfessorBerlin(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
EFCC Waiting for Dino Like this!!!

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by lekspot01(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
[color=#550000][/color]
Jones4190:
PDP is a fraud.
1. A young man works for one of the state ministries. His salary is 120K. He makes 15,000 everyday on this desk (N75k a week) engaging in corrupt practices. As a result, he spends the daily cash as he cares. Living large and far above his legitimate income.
2. He visits the local joint every evening and buys drinks for friends, and area boys. They hail him. He is married, but has two girlfriends. His "income" is enough to take care of them. The Asun seller at his favorite joint is happy, the joint owner is happy.
3. Everyone was benefiting from his "income". Friends, family, area boys, joint owner, Asun seller, girlfriends, wife and his church. Life was good.
4. Then suddenly the ministry implemented the Treasury Single Account (TSA) at the beginning of PMB administration. His extra "income" disappeared and he had to adjust to the reality of event and live within his real income. That wasn't easy.
5. Initially he reduced his daily visit to the joint to 3 days a week and stopped buying drinks for everyone. He reduced the plates of Asun. The Asun seller started to find it hard to sell a full goat each day and resorted to buying half.
6. The young man's girlfriends started to feel the heat too. No more iPhone 10. The joint owner noticed a drop in sales. The young man finally stopped visiting the joint after a month. The area boys started feeling his absence. The effect cascaded down.
7. The young man started spending more time at home with his wife and kids. The family had to readjust to the reality of the new normal. His hair stylist noticed the young man suddenly stopped tipping. He will even wait for his N200 change after haircut.
8. Things are different. Times are hard, they all cry. The young man is blaming Buhari, his wife is blaming Buhari, the area boys are blaming Buhari, the girlfriends are saying Buhari must go, the joint owner is saying Buhari killed the "economy"
9. The Asun seller is cursing Buhari, the hair stylist is insisting Buhari is too old to rule. This is the story of our nation where corruption fuels the "economy". Those who are not engaging in it are benefiting from it.
10. This tread is not about Buhari's achievement or failure, but rather about the "multiplier" effect of corruption and how we have built a system largely driven by corruption. It's about policy implication (good or bad). It's about the choices we have made.
Finally, the young man had to withdraw his kids from what he called expensive primary school his kids attend. He added:"what are they teaching them there sef " Obasanjo didn't go to a private school. I just laughed .
You caught me.... I never knew I was reading a trash
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by xperiencelove(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
The properties should be forfeited to Kwara State Government not FG
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by imam07: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
paparazi1:
Today is your turn, tomorrow might be somebody turn, Saraki has done nothing to deserve dis hunting, remember that whatsoever a sow is what he or she will equally reap. karma is a bitch beware.
WHARRRT! What did u just say. Saraki dud nothing wrong. In ur state ir kwara state? Are u out if ur mind. Is Saraki that us faced with karma now. U better dont let people in kwara hear that from u.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by imam07: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
simplesearch:
The EFCC said [b]it believed [/b]that Saraki developed the two properties with proceeds of unlawful activities.

This is not good for democracy. while not condoning corruption it's laughable to take over somebody's property on the ground of hearsay or mere believe, this is not a good way to fight corruption, it is vendetta and crass misuse of state power.
for your eyes efcc does not know what they are doing abi. I don't even know what to say to u. Because we in Kwara know wht he took from d state.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by imam07: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Human01:
Looks like a witch hunt
u better dont say what u dont know anything about.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by itasakpa: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
U hit the nail on the head.
Jones4190:
PDP is a fraud.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by jaxxy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
All corrupt politicians time will come.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by bigpicture001: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
xiae:
nice, good to hear

What is good about it...if somone answers dt to ur travails will u like it...politics of bitterness has eroded all ur normal reasoning....

Get a life!
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
voltron14:

So if there is proof of stealing, because of Karma, the culprit should be let go of?

So there is no "proof of stealing" for characters like Akpabio in Buhari's cabinet, or for any of the numerous APC party members CURRENTLY in various government positions across the country? You have to go back to Saraki's tenure of 2003 to 2011 to find proof of stealing?

I don't know why I'm wasting time to reply you Buhari/APC twerps. You're lost souls. Time settles everything. God will keep you alive to witness this unfold.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship / Buhari Wins In Sokoto - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.