Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) (3565 Views)

I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by henrypsexy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Etinosa Idemudia has demanded for N10million to be transferred into her account before midnight, before she would release the video of herself smoking on a Quran.

Recall that the actress recently used the Holy Bible as a ashtray while smoking, and she boldly posted the video on her page for Nigerians to see.

Immediately the video went viral, Nigerians attacked her in their numbers for disrespecting the Bible and dared her to try it with the Quran.

Reacting to this, the actress earlier asked for a Quran to be given to her, so she would mess it up in two seconds. Currently, it appears the actress changed her mind, as she has just demanded N10million before releasing the video.

According to her, she can’t be serving entertainment to Nigerians and giving content to bloggers free of charge, without any

Some Nigerians are insisting that fear has taken a grip on her, and she’s just using her N10m demand as a camouflage to divert people’s attention from her matter.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5e1Td3nly4

More here>>>https://amebo9ja.com/n10million-before-midnight-and-i-would-smoke-on-the-quran-etinosa-video/

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by JON01: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Las Las money for Christmas mus be made

2 Likes

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Gracespecial101(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Contribution technique
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by bluebay(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
She won't try it... One way to the other, she will be caught and slaughtered like ram

3 Likes

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by RichDad1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Werey omo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by healthserve(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hypocrisy. Like you were given 10cents to use the Bible for an ash tray attention seeker

5 Likes

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Birdeyeview: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Beauty with zero IQ

4 Likes

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by otipoju(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
This one wants to die premature death.
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by GraGra247(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
It has become obviously clear this lady has mental challenge and it's not a laughing matter.

Her relatives obviously aren't helping her at all.

She's at risk of loosing her life pretty soon. Either by reckless outbursts or suicide.

Please her friends and family should quickly do something.

3 Likes

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Ogegeodey(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
I don komot my hand for ur matter
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
After them go say she no be olosho. Who else does money for hand back for ground?
I no know say Dubai people shit dey cause madness ooo.
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Abfinest007(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
she is sick
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Ehiscotch(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
i don't find want etinosa is doing as stupid, really. what i find extremely dumb is people already trying to make this about islamist being violent and all what not. It is just easy to polarise people across ethnic and religious lines.

3 Likes

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Timileyin1234(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
See name self. I can’t even pronounce it
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
anything to trend, and many fail for the bait. its obvious this woman doesnt care about religion, like many of us out there.... but this ones is using her atheism in order to spend xmas 10M richer....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by wingmanIII: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Stupid demented LovePeddler.
How much was she given before she defiled the Bible. Animal

1 Like

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by GraGra247(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ehiscotch:
i don't find want etinosa is doing as stupid, really. what i find extremely dumb is people already trying to make this about islamist being violent and all what not. It is just easy to polarise people across ethnic and religious lines.

Islam is violent. If she smokes on the Koran, they will kill her. period!

Stop covering up something that is an obvious fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by CSTR2: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is suicide.
Muslims are not as coolheaded.

Don't throw your life away, pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Kendumazy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chai! She better not joke with the Quran. Islam's aren't that lenient unlike Christians.
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by DaHrNn0001: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
All I see is a lady that needs HELP... Regardless how you might see it, something is not right with her senses... God help her
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by davillian(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Religion of peace will forgive her and leave her for God judge.
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Stop stupid post
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Masterclass32: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
This girl should put an end to her foolishness before it puts an end to her.
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by CrimeKsmart: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
GraGra247:

Islam is violent. If she smokes on the Koran, they will kill her. period!

Stop covering up something that is an obvious fact.

Brainwashed people... Islam is violent but if you are given Dubai ticket today, you will gladly accept it.

In life, there is a level to which you can tolerate people. Being tolerant doesn't mean you should allow bullshit and let go of every stupid act directed towards you.

Well, someone told me that in Nigeria, as a Christian you wouldn't need your brain once you enter church. No wonder your pastors control every aspect of your life to the extent that you eat grasses as they order you to do grin grin

4 Likes

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by drginger(f): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
See aunty! Aunty wey mumu...... When you finish with Bible and quran, enter shrine too to complete the entertainment
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by GraGra247(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Well, someone told me that in Nigeria, as a Christian you wouldn't need your brain once you enter church. No wonder your pastors control every aspect of your life to the extent that you eat grasses as he orders you to do grin grin

Same way your Imams have turned you idiots to animals that kill and slaughter innocent people without any provocation save for refusal to accept your blood thirsty religion.

Even nairaland has one only section that requires people to swear to an oath before they can comment just because of impossible levels of intolerance from your religion of piss. mumu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by GraGra247(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Brainwashed people... Islam is violent but if you are given Dubai ticket today, you will gladly accept it.

In life, there is a level to which you can tolerate people. Being tolerant doesn't mean you should allow bullshit and let go of every stupid act directed towards you.

Well, someone told me that in Nigeria, as a Christian you wouldn't need your brain once you enter church. No wonder your pastors control every aspect of your life to the extent that you eat grasses as he orders you to do grin grin

See one of your brothers as at today on nairaland Frontpage already crying for Etinosa's head for a crime she hasn't even committed.

https://www.nairaland.com/5560443/islamic-poet-dares-etinosa-use

Same Etinosa that smoked on the Bible and there was no single concern or threat to her life. Which now is the Religion of peace??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by GraGra247(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Nobody goes to Dubai to smoke with the Koran. Because if you do, you'll be rent to pieces in broad daylight with all thanks to the the religion of peace.
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by kehinde1588(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
GraGra247:

See one of your brothers as at today on nairaland Frontpage already crying for Etinosa's head for a crime she hasn't even committed.

https://www.nairaland.com/5560443/islamic-poet-dares-etinosa-use

[/b]Same Etinosa that smoked on the Bible and there was no single concern or threat to her life. Which now is the Religion of peace??
[b]

It only shows that Christianity is weak .

Tomorrow, she will use the same Bible to clean her yansh and she will definitely go scot free but she dares not try that with Islam because she knows there is a level to which such can be tolerated.

Being too tolerant only shows you are very weak and doesn't signify that you love peace. In other word, it shows you are a "mumu"

4 Likes

Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by Lynx001: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
na me mumu sef. Y am i commenting in this nonsense. Ur supplier dey efcc wey u dey fyn 10m to bail am. When u use bible anybody giv u money.
but wait o. Pastors burn shrines with the idols. Is it nt equivalent to wat she is doing. Am jst asking o
Re: N10million Before Midnight And I Would Smoke On The Quran – Etinosa (video) by damtan(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
kehinde1588:
[b][/b]

It only shows that Christianity is weak .

Tomorrow, she will use the same Bible to clean her yansh and she will definitely go scot free but she dares not try that with Islam because she knows there is a level to which such can be tolerated.

Being too tolerant only shows you are very weak and doesn't signify that you love peace. In other word, it shows you are a "mumu"
And in your absurd mind, you'll think you've spoken sense sad

I'm so SMH for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B, Dressed Up As Medusa For Halloween (pictures included) / Money Is Good Oo, See Jeff Bezos' $10 Million Mansion (PHOTOS) / Jackie Appiah Looks Scary In Her New Movie Role (PHOTOS) Lol You Must See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.