Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity (976 Views)

Xiaomi Shows Off Its Own “invisible” Under-display Camera, Better Than Oppo's / Man Dies While Being Punished By His Mother/brothers For Spoiling His Phone / Iphone Face ID Fooled Again As 10-year Old Son Unlocks His Mother's Iphone X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by nnaomaog(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
A young man who is a member of the National Youth Service Corps, has taken to his social media page to thank his mother who sells eggs for a living after she saw him through university with her meagre income.

The man identified as Igharu Oghenetega Prince, said that he will remain forever grateful to his mother for her love, care and protection while growing up.

“My mom sells eggs and with that, she got me to where I am 2day… I’m forever grateful to God for giving me d most amazing mom in d universe. I pray God keep her for me. AMEN – Igharu Oghenetega Prince.”

See photos below:

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/youth-corps-member-shows-off-his-mother-who-sold-eggs-to-see-him-through-university-photos/?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=referral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by Kogbaski: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mad o, always be proud of your parents hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by Iceman296: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nice, Congratulations to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by psoul12: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pure love from beyond...

Bigger height bro...make u mama proud...

nnaomaog:
A young man who is a member of the National Youth Service Corps, has taken to his social media page to thank his mother who sells eggs for a living after she saw him through university with her meagre income.

The man identified as Igharu Oghenetega Prince, said that he will remain forever grateful to his mother for her love, care and protection while growing up.

“My mom sells eggs and with that, she got me to where I am 2day… I’m forever grateful to God for giving me d most amazing mom in d universe. I pray God keep her for me. AMEN – Igharu Oghenetega Prince.”

See photos below:

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/youth-corps-member-shows-off-his-mother-who-sold-eggs-to-see-him-through-university-photos/?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=referral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by Mohbola(f): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by SofttBae: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is touching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by edoairways: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
So, His he the first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by Strech(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
See badt boy.e even get tatoo for hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by Rubiesangel: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congratulations to the guy, his mom deserves some accolade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by Rubiesangel: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
He is not the first, but he is proud of it, and decides to appreciate his mum.
edoairways:
So, His he the first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by Rubiesangel: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Later one babe will now be saying ''honey, you have to choose between me and your mother.''
psoul12:
Pure love from beyond...

Bigger height bro...make u mama proud...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by nnaomaog(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
I dey tell u....babes can over do...seriously...

Rubiesangel:
Later one babe will now be saying ''honey, you have to choose between me and your mother.''
Re: Youth Corps Member Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Eggs To See Him Through Varsity by tafat: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
I can only imagine how proud this mum would be, they both deserve some accolades. Meanwhile that pouvoir camera mad sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Apple Iwatch SERIES 5 For SALE / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Sale Or Swap / Huawei Y9 2019 Screen Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.