Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures (2418 Views)

Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) / How To Get Settled In Abidjan / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
I decided to see the National Zoo Abidjan Today the last time l saw it was in 2015, l can see additional animals at the Zoo Today. Entry fee is 300 cfa for Adults which is less than 200 Naira. a ticket will be given to you after payment and you will be searched by a security man before you can finally go in to explore. For those that know nothing about Ivory Coast this is a little intro about the country culled from Wiki with additional words from me according to my knowledge about the country enjoy the pics after the intro.

Ivory Coast or Côte d'Ivoire, officially the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire, is a country located on the south coast of West Africa. Ivory Coast's political capital is Yamoussoukro in the centre of the country, while its economic capital and largest city is the port city of Abidjan. It borders Guinea and Liberia to the west, Burkina Faso and Mali to the north, Ghana to the east, and the Gulf of Guinea (Atlantic Ocean) to the south (Wik). She got her independence from France on August 7, 1960 36 days ahead of Nigeria and 6 days behind Republic of Benin which got hers August 1st 1960.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
zoo

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Elephant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Baba baba father of Fathers

1 Like

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pic

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Friendly

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lala

1 Like

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
More pics

1 Like

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Just like Nigeria no much difference
Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by NaijadrivaCars: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2019
Nigerian zoo is an eyesore.
Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Uploading pictures here is more tasking than climbing Kilimanjaro, l don't know what Seun has done to Nairaland l but can't upload the better and clearer pictures, just manage these ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Trying to upload more

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
More

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Still trying to upload more

Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by iHart(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Are you saying there is no snake at the zoo? ...because this thread needs to hit the front page
Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2019
iHart:
Are you saying there is no snake at the zoo? ...because this thread needs to hit the front page

I posted a picture of a snake earlier with lala caption but not clearer enough, l can't seem to upload the better and clearer pics and l can't send two pictures at go, nairaland has changed don't know why.
Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by MamaK16: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
@good4all40 I greet u oo...please do u have a Instagram handle my husband wants to relocate to Abidjan I wonder if you can be of help just to know his way around and what business he can invest in and accommodation and other little details I would much appreciate a reply
Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by good4all40: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2019
MamaK16:
@good4all40 I greet u oo...please do u have a Instagram handle my husband wants to relocate to Abidjan I wonder if you can be of help just to know his way around and what business he can invest in and accommodation and other little details I would much appreciate a reply

Thanks @MamaK, there is a thread that answers all of your Questions about Abidjan here at the travel section you can check it out.
Re: Ivorian National Zoo Abidjan In Pictures by MERCHANDISER: 1:18am On Nov 26, 2020
good4all40:

Thanks @MamaK, there is a thread that answers all of your Questions about Abidjan here at the travel section you can check it out.
can I have your number sir, I am planning to come over next year

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In Cambodia Pls Share Your Experience / Dubai Or Abu Dhabi? Nigerians And Their Love For The UAE / Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.